Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) (5539 Views)

APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures) / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
AniOmaa:

Another Igbo phobic bastard, rants of an inconsequential prat. Abeg wetin concern Igbos with your useless Edo? they could identity with the yaribanza pigs for all we care, but leave Igbos out of your frustrations you aneurystic and delirious pig.

Sorry...

1 Like

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
AniOmaa:

Please show me where these millions of Igbos are located in those areas you listed... Let me personally find them and do the needful grin grin cheesy millions... I guess the population of Igbos is 240 million people then, you guys just amuse me with your daftness honestly.

You can start by deflating the tyres of all those Marco polo buses, the luxurious buses, Ekene dili chukwu buses your family members board to go to Yorubaland so as to stop them from going there...

Take a trip to the remotest parts of Yorubaland and see your brethren there hustling.

Don't just sit in your Hamlet beside the evil forest and think you know what's happening elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by AniOmaa: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:

[s]You can start by deflating the tyres of all those Marco polo buses, the luxurious buses, Ekene dili chukwu buses your family members board to go to Yorubaland so as to stop them from going there...

Take a trip to the remotest parts of Yorubaland and see your brethren there hustling.

Don't just sit in your Hamlet beside the evil forest and think you know what's happening elsewhere.[/s]
Oh I get it how, you have a toll figure and data sheet that counts all the maco polo buses and the likes entering the South West, enough to determine that "millions" of Igbos surely inhabit even the remotest slums of Ogbomoso etc? grin grin grin I mean that's the mainstay of the discourse right? until you point out where those millions of Igbos are staying and hustling in the far-flung enclaves of Odua land... then you are making my case for why I call you a daft one rather effortless.

1 Like

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by IDENNAA(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:

I guess all Igbos that go to Lagos are there because they have a container they are expecting on the high seas. undecided

Also, I guess the millions of Igbos in Ibadan, Akure, Ogbomosho, Ogun state, Ondo, Ilesha, Oyo and every nook and cranny of Yorubaland are there because of the International airport and seaport that's in Lagos abi?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Generally, Igbo are business driven and we go anywhere we can make money including but not limited to China , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Japan , India , Brazil , Congo , Iran etc.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlackAdam55:
We are not the same oga.

Igbo man dream= Biafra

South south man dream= Niger delta republic or we go our separate ways.

Biafra is not an Option.

It's alway funny when a yoruba or Hausa man like you is interested in what happen in Igboland, Eastern Nigeria than your region.

There is nothing like WE here because you are not part of us, South South is only political and never exist in our constitution, the early you know this, the better for you.

Again all Eastern Nigeria which includes the present day so called South South are under Enugu. Get that or get lost.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Allen102:
igbos own which south south? in your dreams or ? and which Rivers do you igbos control?

Odili Igbo, Amaechi, Igbo, Wike Igbo, Ikwere sub igbo group unless you don't understand English or can't read. Our issue is not for Hausa man or Yoruba like you.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Well, good luck to you but I'll remain entitled to my opinion.

Your opinion don't count on us.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I must say that this is how you start getting into trouble with locals. You own them and their lands and I'm sure if there is a secession, you'll say this more often, trigger them and make them hostile towards your people.

It's alway funny when a yoruba or Hausa man like you is interested in what happen in Igboland, Eastern Nigeria than your region.

There is nothing like WE here because you are not part of us, South South is only political and never exist in our constitution, the early you know this, the better for you.

Again all Eastern Nigeria which includes the present day so called South South are under Enugu. Get that or get lost.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
IDENNAA:

Generally, Igbo are business driven and we go anywhere we can make money including but not limited to China , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Japan , India , Brazil , Congo , Iran etc.

We are saying the same thing.

Americans are business oriented too, but you don't see them abandoning their home and dispersing themselves all over the world, do you?
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by BlackAdam55(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
AniOmaa:

Oh I get it how, you have a toll figure and data sheet that counts all the maco polo buses and the likes entering the South West, enough to determine that "millions" of Igbos surely inhabit even the remotest slums of Ogbomoso etc? grin grin grin I mean that's the mainstay of the discourse right? until you point out where those millions of Igbos are staying and hustling in the far-flung enclaves of Odua land... then you are making my case for why I call you a daft one rather effortless.
[/s]

Didn't read that. Frame it for your unborn kids.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Allen102: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Next pls.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlackAdam55:

If you igbos carry your unwanted good for nothing criminal soul into the non igbo speaking area of River state you will be deal with, nobody ask you stupid, 419, good for nothing human eating igbo savages that we want out of Nigeria.

i hope you get my message? unholy jew

Hahaha, frustrated yoruba man, why ranting...I think you are now from Obingwa in Rivers...Igbo matter kill you there.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I cringe whenever I read about people complaining that they are being talked about. You cannot ask others, including your countrymen, not to talk about you because you talk as much about others as much.

Igbos' comments about SW politics and Tinubu are littered across every section of nairaland and they seem to cry more than the bereaved but people from that side barely complain because if you exist, you'll be talked about.

So where is the problem in responding to another comment and airing my view? And how does that make me interested in what becomes of the SE. everyone analyses American politics. Should that be a crime?

2 Likes

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Your opinion don't count on us.

You actually don't count even in your own politics so just take several seats behind.

1 Like

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You actually don't count even in your own politics so just take several seats behind.

That is not your problem, focus on how you can retain your family house on sale.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlackAdam55:
I believe i have pass my message..

Your message don't count since you are not from across the Niger River...Kiss the truth.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

That is not your problem, focus on how you can retain your family house on sale.
Didn't realise you're a baby all along. Let the weeping begin.

1 Like

Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Didn't realise you're a baby all along. Let the weeping begin.

Young man focus your energy on your tribe, we don't care for your type.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by IDENNAA(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:

We are saying the same thing.

Americans are business oriented too, but you don't see them abandoning their home and dispersing themselves all over the world, do you?

Igbo did not abandon their homes. We are the most home oriented Africans that's why we build up our villages with magnificent castles. On the other hand some tribes in Nigeria only claim Lagos and ashamed to mention their state. You know very little about Igbo and it's sad you are debating what you know little about. We will chase money wherever we see it and return to invest in our land....have you not seen the industrial revolution going on in Anambra champion by Obiano. The Aku luo unor initiative.

You guys are blinded by deep seated hate which influences your illogical reasoning. It's pathetic. Your Yoruba tribes are also scattered all over Ghana , Benin , Libya, South Africa , and Lebanon doing house girl/slave work. Fix your own people, firstly!

Cc. FrLukas
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by allcomage: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
tutudesz:

The waterway belong to South South and we will decide who pass through. War is not fought online, just remember Biafra is in the middle of South South states and what happened during the civil war will repeat itself again.
There's nothing like South South. What we have are izon, efik, ibibio, igbo,Isoko, anang, Urohbo, ogoni, Ishekiri etc. We are not one people because we speak different languages and different cultures and values.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Graysons: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
BlackAdam55:

If you igbos carry your unwanted good for nothing criminal soul into the non igbo speaking area of River state you will be deal with, nobody ask you stupid, 419, good for nothing human eating igbo savages that we want out of Nigeria.

i hope you get my message? unholy jew
Savage 1000 grin and i thought i was the evil one.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Ibechris2: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
When people talk about the eastern Nigeria being landlocked I just laugh.

Botswana is the richest country in Africa,yet they are landlocked,Guinea Conakry and Guinea Bissau both are facing the Atlantic ocean and surprisingly they are very poor.

In this twenty first century world,it is not ur boundary that defines u but ur brain and what u are capable of doing.

Here's another example,Liberia and Sierra Leone,why are they so poor despites facing the Atlantic ocean?
Qatar is landlocked and is the richest among all Arab countries of the world.

Let us wait till then,knowledge they say is power I am sure the Igbo's can't carry last.
Re: Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) by Etrusen(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibechris2:
When people talk about the eastern Nigeria being landlocked I just laugh.

Botswana is the richest country in Africa,yet they are landlocked,Guinea Conakry and Guinea Bissau both are facing the Atlantic ocean and surprisingly they are very poor.

In this twenty first century world,it is not ur boundary that defines u but ur brain and what u are capable of doing.

Here's another example,Liberia and Sierra Leone,why are they so poor despites facing the Atlantic ocean?
Qatar is landlocked and is the richest among all Arab countries of the world.

Let us wait till then,knowledge they say is power I am sure the Igbo's can't carry last.

but the last time I checked east is not Botswana or Qatar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe / Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife / PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.