Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. (1659 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
As I stated in one of my old threads, you can draw and paint anywhere. With your mobile phone or with your tablet. I use Autodesk Sketchbook app for my sketches and paintings. This art is from imagination, no reference image.

STEP ONE : The sketch
STEP TWO : Adding the flat colors
STEP THREE : The shading, highlighting and contouring.

To get a commissioned art from me, you can contact me through this link https:///jgdics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by Kriss216: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please add breast for pic 1&2.

1 Like

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
dingbang:
cheesy
The cute Hector wink

1 Like

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Please add breast for pic 1&2.

grin grin I will
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

The cute Hector wink
I'm impressed with your doings..if to say I dey Ibadan I for don take you out

1 Like

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by SocialJustice: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fine young girls full this place sha. You look a lot like my ex from Imo state. Mad resemblance.

You know how to draw and paint but you don't know how to treat light, shade, tone and form yet. Making reference to pictures before creating a piece will help improve your skills a lot.

Nice job.
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
dingbang:
I'm impressed with your doings..if to say I dey Ibadan I for don take you out

You know that girl is waiting for you on that other thread. tongue wink
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Fine young girls full this place sha. You look a lot like my ex from Imo state. Mad resemblance.

You know how to to draw and paint but you don't know how to treat light, shade, tone and form yet. Making reference to pictures before creating a piece will help improve your skills a lot.

Nice job.

Everyone on earth has a doppelganger.

I'll take note of your tips. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
No breast
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

You know that girl is waiting for you on that other thread. tongue wink
that one that is still forming shakara for me...
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by SocialJustice: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

Everyone on earth has a doppelganger.

I'll take note of your tips. Thank you smiley
Yeah, going through your pictures though, you're like a smaller version of her. Though the face and body frame are similar, she was a baby giant at almost 6 feet. I'm also impressed you're already done with NYSC. Wishing you the very best as you proceed with life.
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
No breast

Lol... My next one will be a hot black couple. Stay tuned wink
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Yeah, going through your pictures though, you're like a smaller version of her. Though the face and body frame are similar, she was a baby giant at almost 6 feet. I'm also impressed you're already done with NYSC. Wishing you the very best as you proceed with life.

smiley Thank you very much
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
bbstarr:

Lol... My next one will be a hot black couple. Stay tuned wink
shocked
Na you still get this thread
Ok we will be waiting
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
shocked

Na you still get this thread

Ok we will be waiting

grin Alright bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by JOACHINpedro: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Guy I be tooner too nor dey lie reference picture mustdey
Re: Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. by bbstarr(f): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Brainiac12:
Guy I be tooner too nor dey lie reference picture mustdey

Lol. So you think every artist uses reference? Yes we use references but not all the time. There are times you just put your imagination into life by illustrating it. And one thing I'll tell you is that, a tooner is different from an artist. Tooner needs a picture to turn into a toon. Artists sketch and paint. Several of my artworks are painted using a reference but this particular one was a painting directly from my imagination.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happened When My Girlfriend Chose “shiloh” Over Me / False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill / Nigerian Mother Caught Daughter Making Out With A Man In Their Compound (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.