Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 (24149 Views)

2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Stillthebest: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
shocked

You foresee or presume
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Adrian9(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Primate? What a title!
Na monkey,chimpanzee? Abi na orangutan?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by recentelder(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2020
what is wrong with these pastors these days?The state of the nation is like that of Samaria and God is looking for those that will stand in the gap and seek for the face of God like Elijah .This one is there predicting nonsense.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by adenigga(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2020
libertrust:
WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM. DID U SEE HIS PROPHECIES ON 25TH OF DEC. 2019. IF U HV, U WONT B TALKING DS WAY. WE ALWAYS LOOK THINGS FROM D SURFACE. B4 COVID 19 CAME HE SAID IT. HE TALKED PREDICTED DEATH IN ASO ROCK, PROMINENT NIGERIANS. HE ALSO PREDICTED DAT DS 2020 D GOVT WIL COME UP WITH POLICIES WIL NOT GO DOWN WEL WIT D MASS & D CHURCH BUT WHAT DID WE DO? WAVE IT OFF

I don't belong to his church or a member of his congregation, so I may not have an idea. Notwithstanding, based on all those prophesies what are the solutions suggested? Maybe if we have followed them we won't be here. You can update me.

Moreover, we are tired of dooms prophesies now. Lets start hearing good ones that can even convert souls to the way of God.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Strech(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
Let your father know that Tinubu may be the devil, in additional to that I personally do not like him for anything n don't even want him as the president of Nigeria and am a Yoruba but your father can take it to the bank that no living soul politics wise is on the same level with Tinubu so Tinubu whether your or you wail to death n beyond is Yoruba best choice and when the push come to shove if he is the annoited candidate he will become the president of Nigeria n there's nothing your father can do about it.
Tell your igbotic father I said so, should you care to argue you ain't igbo n whatever other rubbish you have to say kindly rot away in hellfire with each n every member of your household n unborn generation.
people like you are the reason why we keep on getting this sets of wicked people as our leaders..he aired his view and all your DULL brain could come up with, is an insult to his beloved father..please permit me to say this " You are a compound FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Abagworo(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Tinubu will end like those before him that wanted to be President at all cost. His only hope of survival is forgetting 2023

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Mikat: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Is this Man a Pastor or a politician. If there was a calling at all, He has since lost it. He is more of a Business Man politician receiving from Politicians to predict. He has never spoken of Salvation of Souls.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Emmypure: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2020
some thing a normal guy like me know, na him this guy want to use cash out, pastor work is all about permutations and probability
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by madridsta007(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2020
themomentng:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/04/2023-presidency-god-told-me-buhari-will-dump-tinubu-primate-ayodele/

Everyone who understood politics and Nigeria’s history knew this would happen. Even Yorubas and Tinubu knew.

You don’t need a prophesy for this.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
OHO!!!! grin grin grin

He dumps.... OHO

He doesn't dump...... OHO

Tinubu can NEVER rule Nigeria. Leave matter for Mathias... You want them to build a bullion van hub in the Villa?

cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by kayjay69(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Primate sir, no need to forsee something that is already happening before our very own eyes.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Duru009(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Tinubu knows he can't become Nigeria president deep down.....

He will always use proxy individuals to remain in POWER!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
Let your father know that Tinubu may be the devil, in additional to that I personally do not like him for anything n don't even want him as the president of Nigeria and am a Yoruba but your father can take it to the bank that no living soul politics wise is on the same level with Tinubu so Tinubu whether your or you wail to death n beyond is Yoruba best choice and when the push come to shove if he is the annoited candidate he will become the president of Nigeria n there's nothing your father can do about it.
Tell your igbotic father I said so, should you care to argue you ain't igbo n whatever other rubbish you have to say kindly rot away in hellfire with each n every member of your household n unborn generation.
All these insults for nothing. Nawa for some people.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by tot(f): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:

And this one will claim he has home training. Smh.

See how he is vibrating like someone about to have a heart attack. Uncouth human being.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by notoriousbabe: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Only Tinubu and his fellow fools do not know that. Even his wife Remi Tinubu knows it
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by zikter(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s][/s][quote author=2020Experience [[s]s]post=93584368]#DeathSentenceToCorruptGovernmentWorkers.[/quote[/s[/s]]]
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by mmboye(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
let wait till then...
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by henryhemon(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by bhella10: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

I'm not the reason you lost yours. dumb element
eleeri ibu
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by jrusky(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
And you can not forseen CAMA coming
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by chaloskyx: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
buhari that has dumped the whole of Nigeria and is only loyal to fulanis who is tinubu in this equation?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by temak1: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, must this man always appear in the news every day?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
I hate pastors.

Hope you don't hate yourself?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
All these people, reading political temperature and making it seem as if it's a supernatural communication. Even the dumbest person on the street knows (not merely foreseeing now) that Buhari HAS ALREADY dropped Tinubullion.

themomentng:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/04/2023-presidency-god-told-me-buhari-will-dump-tinubu-primate-ayodele/
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
political deductions are not prophecies, all these fake prophets.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by orisa37: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
TINUBU will dump BUHARI before then
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
This pastor primate or whatever the fuk he is, is a bastard. Can't someone just assassinate him.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by zakkxx: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who those not know that one abeg keep quite; tell us the exact day corona will go if u know u are a geniu man of God
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
CAN sef don see FFK as the president of Nigeria , kabukabu pastors dey see God inside their parlor everyday.

Useless primates and their 419 revelations only see Tinubu and PMB, nothing more.

All the Tinubu visions they've been seeing for years never materialize..

These clowns are nothing but yahoo yahoo 419 scammers.

Christianity in Nigeria now is nothing but jokes and comedy

grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by therajah: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
You just have to be a Nigerian to know this... not a prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.