Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 (24147 Views)

2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Magicians: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

destiny would still push them out to the public. for the fact that obj is crook, he gave us yar'adua

so what's fuss about. please think and stop typing like robot
Indeed rnoron n Yaradua was a saint ba ?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Magicians: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

unfortunately for you Dundee, I'm not Igbo. let Igbo face their land, I'm facing mine

sycophants like you would been deleted in North Korea

mumu boy
so this is how this lunatic go about antagonizing every Yoruba on NL while he foolishly celebrate Igbos insulting Awo Tinubu Fashola n even Buhari ?!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by MrMann1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is a mere political calculation. All these political commentators calling themselves pastor. So God did not tell you that Buhari is a wicked president, God did not tell you how the pandemic will end, or how the lives of Nigerians can be better. Yeye pastor dem
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
We all forsee the same thing sir.

We are all Primates then.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:
Do you know what I foresee? Buhari is going for third term.

I rebuke u, I bind n cast u, in the name of Jesus, I decree that the demon tormenting u is already in the lake of fire. U are delivered my brother.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by proclinician: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

I rebuke u, I bind n cast u, in the name of Jesus, I decree that the demon tormenting u is already in the lake of fire. U are delivered my brother.

Blah blah blah. Na u go stop buhari from taking third term?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
so this is how this lunatic go about antagonizing every Yoruba on NL while he foolishly celebrate Igbos insulting Awo Tinubu Fashola n even Buhari ?!

point out where I celebrate Igbo or go to hell that you belong to if you don't have point to buttress your idiotic post

no sane Yoruba will asslick the person of obj and Tinubu in Yoruba land with their colossal failure to equipped their people. go and check why Buhari had cult followers in North, same as Ganduje and kwankwanso

dumbb sometthing
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:

Indeed rnoron n Yaradua was a saint ba ?

Yar'adua legacy continues even after his demise, opposition affirmed it, why should I settle with a kid like you verdict to think otherwise

think Big
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by TechSkill: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them

that dude is an hardened political criminal. he has no business being Nigeria president, we have many people that can represent us in southwest, Fashola is there, Osibanjo, Adesina of AFDB and others not this capitalist that packed few opportunist and turned to his idol worshippers

I hate oppressors
BROTHERLY... I LOVE YOU... NO HOMO. I be confirm igbo boy but if any the names you listed contest, I will vote them, depending on who South East present.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by HonourableUche(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
bhella10:
eleeri ibu

I'm sure that's what you call your father everyday
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Emman93(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them

that dude is an hardened political criminal. he has no business being Nigeria president, we have many people that can represent us in southwest, Fashola is there, Osibanjo, Adesina of AFDB and others not this capitalist that packed few opportunist and turned to his idol worshippers

I hate oppressors

You be real mumu, all those people’s mentioned ,who made them?

Ode ni eyin Yoruba liberals yi o.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by anonimi: 1:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Adrian9:
Primate? What a title!
Na monkey,chimpanzee? Abi na orangutan?

The sheeple don’t care how their daddy wants to be called.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by anonimi: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Emman93:

ThiefNuibu made Akinwunmi Adesina of ADB?
What have you been smoking? Is it the same stuff that Femi has been smoking?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11095985_img20200201122122571_jpeg340c451a14f98afa110dc2072b9ecdb7

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by anonimi: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them.

I hate oppressors

What makes you think that ThiefNuibu is a capitalist, in the way that Dangote or Makinde is? He is a looter, pure and simple.
What business did he have before he became governor in 1999, apart from drug money laundering, for which he forfeited his bank balance was seized by the Americans?

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Emman93:

they've the potentials themselves fooool. Tinubu didn't made anyone, he only gave them opportunity to take advantage of their political naivety which turned out to the societal advantage

imbecileee
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Emman93(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Ategberoson:

they've the potentials themselves fooool. Tinubu didn't made anyone, he only gave them opportunity to take advantage of their political naivety which turned out to the societal advantage

imbecileee

See how you showed your brainless brain here.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 4:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Emman93:

See how you showed your brainless brain here.

compare to how you're displaying your full brain blockhead to blindly support a capitalist who give no damn about your existence

I doubt if they do your naming ceremony with this your slavery mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Community, Rob Filling Station, Businesses / Cameroon’s Lagbo Dam Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Flood – FG / Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.