Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 (24152 Views)

2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by adenigga(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Rootprof:
Please make una READ WELL before commenting, He said prediction not God shows or says. Na prediction.
How I wish he can predict just 50 odds for this weekend matches sebi guys for happy.
All he said are common prediction, Edo election may ends in blood bath cos both parties no wan gree and buhari is already showing tinubu the red light.

This guy I beg don't kill person with laughter o!!!

Dem scammer prophets, Dem no foresee hike in electricity's price, fuel price hike, no prophesy on CAMA they are now vomiting on top of.

If they want guys to believe in their sakamanjay prophecies let them give palliatives by prophesying confirmed Betnaija, NairaBet, Baba Ijebu odds.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by fredoooooo: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Wee you keep quiet ( in my Patience Johnathan voice) political pastor grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Masterpunna(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Holy punna
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
You foresee rubbish.

You couldn't foresee Ebola, you couldn't foresee Covid-19

Ode pastor.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by incredible2017: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
As usual. Prediction using permutations and combinations.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by flokii: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
All these merrybet prophets sef.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Tomilola360: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
Let your father know that Tinubu may be the devil, in additional to that I personally do not like him for anything n don't even want him as the president of Nigeria and am a Yoruba but your father can take it to the bank that no living soul politics wise is on the same level with Tinubu so Tinubu whether your or you wail to death n beyond is Yoruba best choice and when the push come to shove if he is the annoited candidate he will become the president of Nigeria n there's nothing your father can do about it.
Tell your igbotic father I said so, should you care to argue you ain't igbo n whatever other rubbish you have to say kindly rot away in hellfire with each n every member of your household n unborn generation.

Is Tinubu your uncu?
This ur vexing no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Is it Gd that is showing you all these?
Please A real man of God will have nothing to do with politics especially in Nigeria.
Its already becoming incessant of you
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Wolexdey(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
I hate pastors.
Please, don't do such... Not all Pastors pls...
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by proclinician: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2020
MajohBankz:

Nwanne odiegwu really

Lol nnaa ike gwuru
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by freeborn02: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
I hate pastors.

Especially when they say things you don't like to hear
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by focus2727(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2020
themomentng:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/04/2023-presidency-god-told-me-buhari-will-dump-tinubu-primate-ayodele/
All what I read is guessing, is like telling a promiscuous woman that she may contact std or get pregnant. why is this so call prophets always prophecy about politician celebrities and well to do people in the society? poppycock.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by hmohammed(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them

that dude is an hardened political criminal. he has no business being Nigeria president, we have many people that can represent us in southwest, Fashola is there, Osibanjo, Adesina of AFDB and others not this capitalist that packed few opportunist and turned to his idol worshippers

I hate oppressors

You are funny, would you have known these people if not for Tinubu?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Openbusiness: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser for soap and sanitizer
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Benwallt(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
You didn't see price hike of fuel n electricity o but you buhari dumping tinubu. The kind of express that will take your kind to hell would be built logs, spikes, nail, miners n politician
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
He and others like him are doing a hatchet man job to see people's reactions and perception.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Collins4u1(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2020
Who wouldn't dump him after experiencing his eyes �..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by libertrust: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
I hate pastors.
U REALLY SHOW UR UPBRINGING STUFF AND UR LEVEL OF FOOLISHNESS. HATE PASTORS AND LOVE NATIVE DOCTORS OF EVIL DAT WIL DEMAND UR BODY PARTS FOR RITUAL. MUMU
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
nonsense Tinubu will not represent Yoruba nation, Yoruba will prove the height of non seriousness to allow the likes of Tinubu to represent them

that dude is an hardened political criminal. he has no business being Nigeria president, we have many people that can represent us in southwest, Fashola is there, Osibanjo, Adesina of AFDB and others not this capitalist that packed few opportunist and turned to his idol worshippers

I hate oppressors

Orji Uzor Kalu, Ikpeazu, Nnamdi Kalu etc have been oppressing your destiny since God knows when

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Lastmankc(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

this is the bad names your likes give Yoruba in the face of other Nigerians here. Yoruba are not this dumb to be calling out people father in public
because of one useless politicians

I don't need to be explaining to one 21 century Dundee like you that I'm a true born Yoruba man and my father has no blood in his hand to warrant competing with a certified criminal like Tinubu

he won't be Nigeria president, that's what a sane Nigerian like me hope and if Nigerians eventually elect him as they foolishly elected and reelected the likes of Buhari and attempt to elect Atiku then I will understand they're are truly a foool
And some fools are liking is comment
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
I hate pastors.
God hate you
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Jonathan39: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
I will rather vote for fashola than tinubu. From am Igbo son. We have passed the era of criminals

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by tonero230(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
I hate pastors.

Why?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by AntiWailer: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by LegacyB: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2020
As far as osinbajo is the president then he can dump Tinubu I don’t care!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by libertrust: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2020
adenigga:

This guy I beg don't kill person with laughter o!!!

Dem scammer prophets, Dem no foresee hike in electricity's price, fuel price hike, no prophesy on CAMA they are now vomiting on top of.

If they want guys to believe in their sakamanjay prophecies let them give palliatives by prophesying confirmed Betnaija, NairaBet, Baba Ijebu odds.

I rest my case.
WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM. DID U SEE HIS PROPHECIES ON 25TH OF DEC. 2019. IF U HV, U WONT B TALKING DS WAY. WE ALWAYS LOOK THINGS FROM D SURFACE. B4 COVID 19 CAME HE SAID IT. HE TALKED PREDICTED DEATH IN ASO ROCK, PROMINENT NIGERIANS. HE ALSO PREDICTED DAT DS 2020 D GOVT WIL COME UP WITH POLICIES WIL NOT GO DOWN WEL WIT D MASS & D CHURCH BUT WHAT DID WE DO? WAVE IT OFF
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
Let your father know that Tinubu may be the devil, in additional to that I personally do not like him for anything n don't even want him as the president of Nigeria and am a Yoruba but your father can take it to the bank that no living soul politics wise is on the same level with Tinubu so Tinubu whether your or you wail to death n beyond is Yoruba best choice and when the push come to shove if he is the annoited candidate he will become the president of Nigeria n there's nothing your father can do about it.
Tell your igbotic father I said so, should you care to argue you ain't igbo n whatever other rubbish you have to say kindly rot away in hellfire with each n every member of your household n unborn generation.

OKPE!!!
U NOR GET SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Blainz:

Orji Uzor Kalu, Ikpeazu, Nnamdi Kalu etc have been oppressing your destiny since God knows when

unfortunately for you Dundee, I'm not Igbo. let Igbo face their land, I'm facing mine

sycophants like you would have been deleted in North Korea

mumu boy

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
hmohammed:

You are funny, would you have known these people if not for Tinubu?

destiny would still push them out to the public. for the fact that obj is crook, he gave us yar'adua

so what's fuss about. please think and stop typing like robot

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by Ategberoson(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
bhella10:
Are you forgetting your father? Nonsense! undecided

I'm not the reason you lost yours. dumb element
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 by kikake: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Nigeria’s false democracy because of rigged political structure to favor Fulani; if not, what big role can PMB play over who shall succeed him? Minimal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React / Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.