Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees (32753 Views)

Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eriokanmi:
come to edo and see. Obaseki isn't a noise maker. If you're unable to visit now, you can, after elections. Cheers
Are you referring to Dr Oshiomhole’s foundation for Edo State? Did you know Obaseki in 2016, wasn’t it Pastor Iyamu you were supporting in 2016? Obaseki has not done 1 tangible thing in Edo State since 2016, he spent the whole 4 years trying to become a Godfather? Mumu mistake Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mozino007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
2007, 2012, 2016, Tri factor champion, only a Fool with nothing to lose will go against.
How much did u received to champion this foolishness?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Eriokanmi: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Anyone that claims they voted against Pastor Iyamu in 2016 because of mere allegations by Oshiomhole doesn’t deserve to possess a voter’s card, Nobody voted for Obaseki in 2016, he was chosen by APC cabal Edo State over Pastor Iyamu, now they have chosen to replace him, no one in Edo State can save him, He who dined with the Devil, must play according to his rules, you can’t make money through a sect, then turn around and say you want to leave. Obaseki is a goner. Number 1 rule of The Mafia, never bite the hand that feeds you, did Obaseki drop 1 Naira from his money in 2106 when he was installed Governor? Was he the one that murdered the people to pave way for his victory?
crap! You for talk say nobody voted obaseki in 2016 and dem just dash am governor nah, to complete your lies. Why didn't ize-iyamu win in 2016 since he was grassroots politician as most of you have said, the same way atiku, a pdp candidate floored buhari in same state where apc was governor at the state level and ruling party at the federal with the federal might, massive rigging and billion sunk in that election ? In edo state, we don't vote by party but by candidate. Your post shows how emotional you are towards a particular candidate but you'd receive the shock of your life this month. Obaseki was the one who went to china to bring the ceramics company to edo, which is now the largest in west Africa through same MOU. He was the one who spareheaded the power plant that supplies the company power 24/7 , including the host communities. When Oshiomohle first came, he had nothing. How much do you think a mere labour leader would have in his account to be considered enough to buy a nomination form talk less of funds to campaign across the state ? I remember what we did to contribute money ward by ward to get campaigns materials that time for his elections . One thing he said which got us was to end godfatherism in our state which was the bane in our political space in edo and he did just that, with the support of edolites. Where did you think a labour leader who no dey commot fit get an idea of such a big ceramics company? Oshiomohle even confirmed obaseki was the brain behind his administration's success. It's in the news, go and read more. Obviously , you don't know Jack about edo state.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by UDUJ(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What are the terms and conditions for living here? Nigerian politicians are unstable. they can commission it now and turn it later to guest house tomorrow

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Eriokanmi: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Are you referring to Dr Oshiomhole’s foundation for Edo State? Did you know Obaseki in 2016, wasn’t it Pastor Iyamu you were supporting in 2016? Obaseki has not done 1 tangible thing in Edo State since 2016, he spent the whole 4 years trying to become a Godfather? Mumu mistake Governor.
hmmm. So, you meant I didn't know obaseki and his activities in my own state prior to 2016 when oshiomohle was governor for 2 terms and same confirmed he's the brain behind his administration's success? I rest my case. Obviously you know nothing about edo state.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Saig: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
If only these people could be doing things like this without waiting for election time Nigeria would have been great
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by rolams(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
APC come and see oooo!

Shebi you say Obaseki no do anything, hatred kill you!
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by arsenalLUVA: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wake and see governor for a reason
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr.
I be Bini son...papa Bini... mama Bini....and na Benin city i dey stay.. pz in sapele road to be precise...
And I can bet my balls ize iya mumu is wasting his time

Edo people love obaseki....only thieves like kabaka hate him...
4+4= 8
Torwagba...

I sorry for you. No normal thinking human being will want Obaseki back as a governor. If you want him back, then go check your head.

In four years, name 10 STANDARD roads obaseki has done in Benin.

And when I say standard, I mean like the TV road he did. So TV road inclusive, name ten. I’m waiting.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Kennyolawumi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Politics is so weird, this is what they tagged as training yahoo boys repentance.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by osazsky(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
This cant be seen as an achievement. Imagine Edo guys and babes going to Libya for prostitution and a useless governor rehabilitating them.

This building will turn a Brothei within the next 5days.

Nonsense
petrol is 161..have u started protest. My love for Buhari enn..once I c his pictures I get excited
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:

U mean ?? grin

shocked
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by rapid101(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I be Bini son...papa Bini... mama Bini....and na Benin city i dey stay.. pz in sapele road to be precise...

4+4= 8
Torwagba...

boss tell dem oh

d few month I was in benin and auchi
honestly bro

if poi d election den it is over for Nigeria as a whole. pple love DAT guy. my friends in EPM and kabaka thieves NY de follow poi
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Djyucee1:
Be civil with your comments, even if they are prostitutes, they have the right to live.

What do you mean by your said. Right.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Odionprince24: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thanks governor
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Djyucee1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
You lack good morals. Learn to preach love and not hate. Stay blessed
MrFixIt007:

Mr civil.....even if they are prostitutes. Ur mother
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by frog12: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
WASTE OF MONEY. HE NO FIT GIVE PEOPLE AT HOME THESE TYPES of accommodation. just send THEM TO THEIR villages !
WASTE OF MONEY. HE NO FIT GIVE PEOPLE AT HOME THESE TYPES of accommodation. just send THEM TO THEIR villages !
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by larryking540: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
You mean for Libya Prostitutes?

All Nigerian Prostitutes are Made in EDO

why u day street your self ,I kw , everyone knows already ,so shut the hell up
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by larryking540: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

What do you mean by your said. Right.

the lady u slept with and the one you are planning to sleep with are u better off than them , definitely you are patronizing them ,what's makes you different
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by cravingmind: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nice one.

Pasta ize Iyamu the Acid thrower will not appreciate this sort of gesture when infact the highest number of female Libya returnees from Edo state is from his LGA

Guy na wah oooo
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Anyone that claims they voted against Pastor Iyamu in 2016 because of mere allegations by Oshiomhole doesn’t deserve to possess a voter’s card, Nobody voted for Obaseki in 2016, he was chosen by APC cabal Edo State over Pastor Iyamu, now they have chosen to replace him, no one in Edo State can save him, He who dined with the Devil, must play according to his rules, you can’t make money through a sect, then turn around and say you want to leave. Obaseki is a goner. Number 1 rule of The Mafia, never bite the hand that feeds you, did Obaseki drop 1 Naira from his money in 2106 when he was installed Governor? Was he the one that murdered the people to pave way for his victory?

Don't call the result yet when the election has not be conducted. Wait after on the 19 of this month. You have less than two weeks to the election. And don't underestimate the power of a sitting governor because he is in charge of the state activities.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Kennyswag: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Obasogie00:
Omo you never go Igbo land
70% of the oloshos for benin hotels and guest house na igbo girls
flatheadds don suffer grin grin grin cc proeast grin grin
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Tareq1105: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

So what happens to those that remains at home and why now?

All na politics. Building a Centre for asewos who will never go there but rather be restrategising on how to go back to the Mediterranean sea.

Na their way afterall Edo no bi Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Osasnidas(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

4+4= 8
Torwagba...

Erionor!!!!

Torwagba kakabo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Wettoid123: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Will there be continuity that is the problem!
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by generalwo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

..... It's much better to have a prostitute made in Edo than have someone like you living among humans.... That's how you all start tribal wars and racism on social media...... U condemn the whites for racially abusing blacks and u do much worse to your fellow black man..... See the demeaning statement you just made about a Nigerian tribe...... Even if you are not Edo, it doesn't mean you should talk bad about them...... I'm very sure you have bad eggs in your tribe too of which you are one of the bad eggs....
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by generalwo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kwanza:
A brand new Shelter for Libya returnees built. It comes with a well detailed skill acquisition centre. A modern facility that will help integrate, train, and empower our young people who have been victims of illegal migration.

https://twitter.com/GGOEdoFirst/status/1302198823088009217?s=19
..... Nice development..... If we continue to see what the tax payers money is being used for then naija will be a better place to live in.... I just hope they can maintain the facility
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ize Iyamu campaigning with promises

Obaseki campaigning with actualised substance

Edo people are not stupid, nobody would make one mistake twice...

Remember Nigerians replaced Jonathan with buhari and now the difference is here and it's clear
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by cosaret51(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
You seem quite confused, you forgot, or failed purposely or erroneously to mention that everything you claimed Obaseki achieved from 2016-2020 was done under APC, name 1 achievement of Obaseki under pdp?
Why don't you shut your stinking mouth and smelling anus since nobody is answering you . And stop disrespecting the governor. He is never your mate and he can never be. Must you comment on every thread like..........
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mylove55(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
sassiemyk:
This is mind blowing. Obaseki been dey work. Why not allow this man concentrate. Apc keep accusing him of not sharing money to party members. Is he there to share money This man is workin like mad in d state. Which kind heart politicians get na?
don't be deceive,
if you think Edo is better than your state, come and stay in Edo state and see hell, no single road is motorable in Edo state, and the hunger edo state is too much.
this is the governor that has received more than 500b naira in less than 4yrs and nothing to show for the 500b naira allocation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Lawmakers Whose Seats Were Declared Vacant Lack Sound Legal Advice–falana / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' / Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.