Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees (32755 Views)

Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Redhot111(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
anastasius:
Nigerian women are meant to be used and dumped

I just quote a nutter. Yaba left candidate

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by OhiOfIhima: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrFixIt007:
No wonder this man is not a talker. His works do the speaking! Edo Sweet Sha! Edo Rocks!!! 100%

If you ask me of three cities I love to live up my life, Edo is among then Delta and kaduna.. Lagos naw wuruwuru place. lol

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
May God save the vultures from the evil hands of Manna!!!

U mean ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kulas:
Why should any reasonable Edolites align themselves with the scammers called Oshiomole and APC and godfatherism in the state.

The truth is that most Nigerians are the cause of their problems,otherwise do we need Obaseki to even campaign before we return him for second term.

Edolites should turn enmase and vote for Obaseki and PDP
You seem quite confused, you forgot, or failed purposely or erroneously to mention that everything you claimed Obaseki achieved from 2016-2020 was done under APC, name 1 achievement of Obaseki under pdp?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Zenithpeak(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Which My Governor, did you know Obaseki in 2016? When Oshiomhole & Captain Hosa selected him in 2016 had you heard of Godwin Obaseki before? Do you know anyone that voted for Obaseki in 2016? Keep deceiving yourself as if you have a say, do you even have a voter’s card?

Comprehension problem.

Abeg nna, what are you saying the other time before that girl jumped into our conversation?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Comprehension problem.
Elaborate further? Did you know Godwin Obaseki before Oshiomhole & Captain Hosa Okunbor took him from obscurity and made him Governor of Edo State? Yes, or No?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Zenithpeak(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Elaborate?

I no get your time dear.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:

I no get your time dear.
Of cause you don’t have my time, you have no Defence for your purported assertions?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Comprehension problem.

Abeg nna, what are you saying the other time before that girl jumped into our conversation?
We we’re talking of 2 blocks of flat been used as propaganda by Godwin Obaseki, even his wife should be ashamed to call this a project, they should have used Anthony Kabaka’s hotel for the purported returnee hostel, instead of bringing the whole structure down?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Akfrenzy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nice one.

Pasta ize Iyamu the Acid thrower will not appreciate this sort of gesture when infact the highest number of female Libya returnees from Edo state is from his LGA
grin
azmanaty02:
Nice one.

Pasta ize Iyamu the Acid thrower will not appreciate this sort of gesture when infact the highest number of female Libya returnees from Edo state is from his LGA
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mrtaye: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kwanza:
A brand new Shelter for Libya returnees built. It comes with a well detailed skill acquisition centre. A modern facility that will help integrate, train, and empower our young people who have been victims of illegal migration.

https://twitter.com/GGOEdoFirst/status/1302198823088009217?s=19
Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mozino007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wake and see governor for a reason
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr.
I be Bini son...papa Bini... mama Bini....and na Benin city i dey stay.. pz in sapele road to be precise...
And I can bet my balls ize iya mumu is wasting his time

Edo people love obaseki....only thieves like kabaka hate him...
4+4= 8
Torwagba...
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Zenithpeak(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
We we’re talking of 2 blocks of flat been used as propaganda by Godwin Obaseki, even his wife should be ashamed to call this a project, they should have used Anthony Kabaka’s hotel for the purported returnee hostel, instead of bringing the whole structure down?

Thanks for putting me back on track....na the matter we dey here dey settle since. no worry we go call to come and chop poundy + egusi soup after we settle the whole matter finish.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Anything the illiterate herder in aso rock wants to do even the orangutan in Edo.

OBASEKI OR NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mozino007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wake and see governor for a reason
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr.
I be Bini son...papa Bini... mama Bini....and na Benin city i dey stay.. pz in sapele road to be precise...
And I can bet my balls ize iya mumu is wasting his time

Edo people love obaseki....only thieves like kabaka hate him...
4+4= 8
Torwagba...
Epa domo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Mozino007 post=93603129][/quote] Same Anthony Kabaka & Co that made him Governor?, when Kabaka and friends installed Obaseki in 2016, may I remind you all that you were all supporting Pastor Iyamu in 2016. Oshiomhole will always defeat you people any day, any time, he did it in 2007, 2012, 2016, and again in 2020.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by cocolacec(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
kuntash:
This guy has a good heart!

An opportunity for him a second time would be nice!

He got funds from Italy.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by bhella10: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Will that stop him from being kicked out? No! He's going home after the election. But it's a nice development. APC is Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by MrFixIt007: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
You mean for Libya Prostitutes?

All Nigerian Prostitutes are Made in EDO

Why I know this ur weak comment won't pain Edo people is that you don't even know where you are from. Ur mum lied to u. Ure not Nigerian. U're from a cave in Congo
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mozino007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Same Anthony Kabaka & Co that made him Governor?, when Kabaka and friends installed Obaseki in 2016, may I remind you all that you were all supporting Pastor Iyamu in 2016. Oshiomhole will always defeat you people any day, any time, he did it in 2007, 2011, 2015, and again in 2020.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by MrFixIt007: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Djyucee1:
Be civil with your comments, even if they are prostitutes, they have the right to live.
Mr civil.....even if they are prostitutes. Ur mother

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mozino007:
Keep dreaming.
2007, 2012, 2016, Tri factor champion, only a Fool with nothing to lose will go against.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
This hostel can be used for campaigning propaganda? Thank God Your types don’t have voter’s cards, which premiereship match is on that day Man U v Crystal Palace?

Are you pain because he has something to say about his achievements?
The likes of you have no weight to wage the breeze that is why you are always tossed about buy who you are configured to outline
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by JesusJesus: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kwanza:
A brand new Shelter for Libya returnees built. It comes with a well detailed skill acquisition centre. A modern facility that will help integrate, train, and empower our young people who have been victims of illegal migration.

https://twitter.com/GGOEdoFirst/status/1302198823088009217?s=19
Where's the address?
I dey find olosho grin
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Eriokanmi: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What are the terms and conditions for living here? Nigerian politicians are unstable. They can commission it now and turn it later to guest house
when obaseki isn't former osun governor aregbesola who converted the helicopter bought in his administration for the state to his private property? Our governor is nick-named talk and do. If you think of unstable and lying politicians, count obaseki out abeg. Even oshiomohle knows this, just that politics in Nigeria is a dirty game, where a thief can turn saint overnight in the eyes of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Are you pain because he has something to say about his achievements?
The likes of you have no weight to wage the breeze that is why you are always tossed about buy who you are configured to outline
The glass could be half full, or half empty, what achievements are you talking about?, even the party he was representing for 3 years 8 months APC said he did not meet their expectations, same pdp he bolted to, scored him F9 in all spheres of Administration in April 2020? So where did you get your own intel from?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eriokanmi:
when obaseki isn't former osun governor aregbesola who converted the helicopter bought in his administration for the state to his private property? Our governor is nick-named talk and do. If you think of unstable and lying politicians, count obaseki out abeg. Even oshiomohle knows this, just that politics in Nigeria is a dirty game, where a thief can turn saint overnight in the eyes of politicians.
Talk, & Do Nothing Governor? He thinks by advertising on Nairaland & social media will save him? Nothing in reality to show Governor.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
You call this a project from a Governor?, at best his wife should have taken credit for this purported mediocre propaganda, shameless Goat he should have gone to open a maternity ward @ UBTH so he can purportedly show the people he is working?
And what have you done to uplift the needy and poor in your locality ?? Please leave my mention , obaseki is not the cause of your frustrations. Start a project in ur domain and let give u credit or forever remain deaf ,blind and dump to seeing good things of life

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
The glass could be half full, or half empty, what achievements are you talking about?, even the party he was representing for 3 years 8 months APC said he did not meet their expectations, same pdp he bolted to, scored him F9 in all spheres of Administration in April 2020? So where did you get your own intel from?

There are no permanent foes and permanent friends in politics that is what has just played out. The APC candidate was called different names and branded an untrusted person but today he is the chosen one verse Visa. So let the best candidate and accepted candidates by Edolites win. Arguing with you doesn't change their concept about this country and citizens. Thank you God bless you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by therajah: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
lasheun:
this na election time whey politicians dey show love..
let see what will happen after the election. ;Dthis na election time whey politicians dey show love..
let see what will happen after the election.
It has been happening b4 election... it's just continuity!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gregorian2020:

There are no permanent foes and permanent friends in politics that is what has just played out. The APC candidate was called different names and branded an untrusted person but today he is the chosen one verse Visa. So let the best candidate and accepted candidates by Edolites win. Arguing with you doesn't change their concept about this country and citizens. Thank you God bless you
Anyone that claims they voted against Pastor Iyamu in 2016 because of mere allegations by Oshiomhole doesn’t deserve to possess a voter’s card, Nobody voted for Obaseki in 2016, he was chosen by APC cabal Edo State over Pastor Iyamu, now they have chosen to replace him, no one in Edo State can save him, He who dined with the Devil, must play according to his rules, you can’t make money through a sect, then turn around and say you want to leave. Obaseki is a goner. Number 1 rule of The Mafia, never bite the hand that feeds you, did Obaseki drop 1 Naira from his money in 2106 when he was installed Governor? Was he the one that murdered the people to pave way for his victory?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Eriokanmi: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Talk, & Do Nothing Governor? He thinks by advertising on Nairaland & social media will save him? Nothing in reality to show Governor.
come to edo and see. Obaseki isn't a noise maker. If you're unable to visit now, you can, after elections. By the way, the so-called advert on nairaland was sponsored by one of his supporters who is also a nairalander. I doubt if obaseki is even aware sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Rivers Lawmakers Whose Seats Were Declared Vacant Lack Sound Legal Advice–falana / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.