Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees (32752 Views)

Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mylove55(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eriokanmi:
crap! You for talk say nobody voted obaseki in 2016 and dem just dash am governor nah, to complete your lies. Why didn't ize-iyamu win in 2016 since he was grassroots politician as most of you have said, the same way atiku, a pdp candidate floored buhari in same state where apc was governor at the state level and ruling party at the federal with the federal might, massive rigging and billion sunk in that election ? In edo state, we don't vote by party but by candidate. Your post shows how emotional you are towards a particular candidate but you'd receive the shock of your life this month. Obaseki was the one who went to china to bring the ceramics company to edo, which is now the largest in west Africa through same MOU. He was the one who spareheaded the power plant that supplies the company power 24/7 , including the host communities. When Oshiomohle first came, he had nothing. How much do you think a mere labour leader would have in his account to be considered enough to buy a nomination form talk less of funds to campaign across the state ? I remember what we did to contribute money ward by ward to get campaigns materials that time for his elections . One thing he said which got us was to end godfatherism in our state which was the bane in our political space in edo and he did just that, with the support of edolites. Where did you think a labour leader who no dey commot fit get an idea of such a big ceramics company? Oshiomohle even confirmed obaseki was the brain behind his administration's success. It's in the news, go and read more. Obviously , you don't know Jack about edo state.
you don't know anything about Edo election.
ize iyamu was able to defeat state and federal might,
can thief obaseki win his ward or local government?
thief obaseki will only manage to win three local government in Edo central.
how much is Edo state investment in those mou.
those project are privately owned, don't be deceive.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by sassiemyk: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mylove55:
don't be deceive,
if you think Edo is better than your state, come and stay in Edo state and see hell, no single road is motorable in Edo state, and the hunger edo state is too much.
this is the governor that has received more than 500b naira in less than 4yrs and nothing to show for the 500b naira allocation.

I live in Edo state and you are a total liar. All the link routes in my area are fantastic. The only issue is light and thats definitely not the governor's fault. You are obviously biased in your judgement. I am not a politician and I dont belong to any party but I knw a working governor. Obaseki is working
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by earnit3: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
His people
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by skinny419(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
If i say OBA you say SEKE.. OBA
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Evans2019: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nice one.

Pasta ize Iyamu the Acid thrower will not appreciate this sort of gesture when infact the highest number of female Libya returnees from Edo state is from his LGA

Do you have proof to your claim, if not shut your mouth and stop all these blatant lies
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Evans2019: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
You mean for Libya Prostitutes?

All Nigerian Prostitutes are Made in EDO

Keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything to say
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Evans2019:

Do you have proof to your claim, if not shut your mouth and stop all these blatant lies

Can you tell ur ogogoro father to shut up?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mylove55(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
sassiemyk:

I live in Edo state and you are a total liar. All the link routes in my area are fantastic. The only issue is light and thats definitely not the governor's fault. You are obviously biased in your judgement. I am not a politician and I dont belong to any party but I knw a working governor. Obaseki is working
name one road done by thief obaseki in oredo and Egor and I will show you 100s of roads done by oshomole in oredo and Egor
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by luluosas(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2020
4+4 = 8 Ogba ne. Congratulations Godwin Obaseki
luluosas:
4+4=8 Torgba
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Mozino007(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
favor914:
2007, 2012, 2016, Tri factor champion, only a Fool with nothing to lose will go against.
my love how market? shebi ur eye don clear by now!.4+4 torgban..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Lawmakers Whose Seats Were Declared Vacant Lack Sound Legal Advice–falana / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' / Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.