Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26891 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Candycrushy(f): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Indomie and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ikeasogwa: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Liquid milk and semo is a delicacy any day.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Risentouch(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Popcorn to drink garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Lighthammer(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Bread and tomatoe paste bread and vegetable oil bread and heated palmoil bread and pap plain white rice and palm oil white rice and vegetable oil bread and indomie indomie and garri cocoa yam and rice bread and banana bread and roasted plantain bread and groundnut chai person don suffer
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Rice with sliced sweet potato, na who send me that kind message. No try am, rice am yam is better, preferably fried yam�

Palm oil concoction rice
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by katoto: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Back in school,I drank garri with water for days that I eventually developed cough which time to cure.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Chidimizzle: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Jollof rice and biscuits
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by mcmukoko12(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Water containing salt to swallow EBA. chai!
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Cj4charles(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Bread and Hero
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Mikeshine(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Garri with locust beans mixed with raw pepper
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by greypencils: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Cabin biscuit and toothpaste
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ifabernard(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Toothpaste and garri. grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ChiSun27(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2020
I saw my neighbour eat cold pap with egusi soup. I wanted to faint. But me I don chop groundnut with orange. Filled my belly nicely.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by illicit(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2020
toprealman:

I like the diversity in culture.....travel a lot and all that. But if you put meat from stew in my soup, I struggle with that one sef let alone stew and ijebu garri.
Must be fun for them sha

Wow
Can u eat bread with stew?
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by toprealman: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

Wow
Can u eat bread with stew?
Spicy stew....sure. Baba kilode grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by illicit(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2020
toprealman:

Spicy stew....sure. Baba kilode grin

because bread and Garri are cassava too ni

Well there's always a combination that don't go well with someone.

I do put locust beans in my noodles and some people find it weird
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by gangstarmonk(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It happened to be a delicacy around there

Lol Benue State right?
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by illicit(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
gangstarmonk:

Lol Benue State right?
It was in Osun state actually
So it's common in Benue too
weird, I wonder how they manage to swallow it
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by francisisking: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?
na better food you dey chop na.... Me wey no see food eat for 3 days no(no be say I dey fast sef) and na only 10 naira dey my hand..... Make that year no come back again oh.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Eniola40(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amala dudu and rice
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by gangstarmonk(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

It was in Osun state actually

So it's common in Benue too

weird, I wonder how they manage to swallow it

It's very common in Benue state. Especially the Tiv speaking areas. It's called "Uka-uka".

Fufu + Fried fish
Fufu + Cooked/Fried meat.

Local man there can finish a bowel of pounded yam with peppered pork...no water, it'll still do.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Firmthepoet(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
E sweet die
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nizzynice: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
omo na bread and okro soup oo
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by thatsleepboy1: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
IamSalt:
Moi moi and beans

Garri and rice

Garri and rice is a normal food. I'm an igbo - Togo boy and it is rampant and one of the best meals in Togo. If you also go to makoko side of yaba in Lagos, you'll buy it and eat.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abjonline(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
for me it's bread and okra o
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by toprealman: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

because bread and Garri are cassava too ni

Well there's always a combination that don't go well with someone.

I do put locust beans in my noodles and some people find it weird
Yeah.....people do bread and indomie too. My interaction with the west made me start eating locust beans. You can't go wrong with them little seeds.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by 9elly(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jesu!!! My own better.

Chilled mango slices & rice grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by joycegurl: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
bread and palm oil
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Sniper101(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sirmwill:

Its like you have not seen Bricklayers worshipping bread and beans combo cheesy
The way they will compress beans inside bread to form pizza will shock you
Bread and Beans burrito cheesy

Bricklayers you say?
I thought their best combo was Bread & Pepsi
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Jackmj(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
gangstarmonk:

It's very common in Benue state. Especially the Tiv speaking areas. It's called "Uka-uka".

Fufu + Fried fish
Fufu + Cooked/Fried meat.

Local man there can finish a bowel of pounded yam with peppered pork...no water, it'll still do.

Haha bro that Shit is nice

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by gangstarmonk(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jackmj:

Haha bro that Shit is nice

smiley I guess it is.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by yoursidenigga(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Rice and Okro soup.

Bread and Okro soup.

Dry garri mixed into Okro and chawed like that. grin

Yam and Egusi.

Lastly, jollof rice and oha soup mixed together. How yummy. wink

Someone should arrest this babe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / Best Amala Joints In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.