Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26903 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Madibah(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Semimi:
OP,your own serious gan ooo shocked

How you take swallow am?shocked
Mine is Semo and Yam cheesy

Lord let this boy suffer for 600 years grin

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by JesusJesus: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
gaetano:
Egg and yam sauce

Akamu and custard
Yam sauce ke

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ayenale1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Semo and bread

Noodles and garri

Beans and Eba

Okro and white rice.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by sevunteen(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rice, palm oil and diced plaintain
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Drinking garri with fried fish.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Madibah(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
JesusJesus:
Semo & Salad

Lord let this boy suffer for 600 years

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by friday2011(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and toothpaste...

How?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Riluv30(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread with okro soup
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Itisallright: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
To be honest, my soup been finish n hunger one kill me. Naa so I combined "fufu bad cucumber".
If dat one no kill me nothing fit kill me

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Birdeyeview: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sugarcane and stew
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Observer11: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?
just eat the bread and drink water bro haba

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by vickydevoka(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
To be honest, my soup been finish n hunger one kill me. Naa so I combined "fufu and cucumber".
If dat one no kill me nothing fit kill me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ckmilly22(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
hmmm that bread and toothpaste I just dey imagine how the taste go be for mouth

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by friday2011(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Nuttella post=93609644]Drinking garri with fried fish.[/quote

Abeg d combination remain?

That thing dey make sense die... Add am cold water
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by RPG2020(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rice and stew with fried chicken ��� plus cold Fanta

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by dcrested(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pap and fried yam. Boiled corn and tea. sad

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ckmilly22(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Drinking garri with fried fish.
that is normal

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rice and Okro soup.

Bread and Okro soup.

Dry garri mixed into Okro and chawed like that. grin

Yam and Egusi.

Lastly, jollof rice and oha soup mixed together. How yummy. wink
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by agukayode(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
palm oil and � bread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by BlackDuke(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Coffee and yam
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Natural441(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
God whyyyy, you create some people that lie for Africa like this.
My respect to lyinglanders.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Risingblue008(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Palmwine with bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by promotervickky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
So many a times, we find ourselves in situations we can't control so any combination of food we see,we eat.

For me is Bread and toothpaste

It get why cheesy

Whats yours?

I don't think anyone can do this, if you can do this we should be worried, a very hungry person would eat just the bread and drink water.

But you are just exploring I think.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by dlaw70(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
I saw some folks eating Fufu with fried fish without any form of soup.

It. happened to be a delicacy around there
Tiv People of Benue state.

They call it UKA UKA

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Jamest162: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
garri and indomine
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by bishop4life(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
palm nuts and cabin biscuits

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Moi moi, beans and akara tongue
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by daviesmania(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
gaetano:
Egg and yam sauce

Akamu and custard
akamu and custard....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Kay25(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
fried gaari with magi plus red oil

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Best Amala Joints In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.