Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26889 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Bannylove13: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Back in days ... At Lagos .. my roommate came back from travel with fufu parkage the fufu and kept for days..
gee come later the eat Dey ffufu with moi moi..

Na as e take the withdraw the fufu from his bag the trip me grin come balance the eat

The combo off me..

Shout to Odunfa.. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Deborah98(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Semimi:
OP,your own serious gan ooo shocked

How you take swallow am?shocked
Mine is Semo and Yam cheesy
no mind am, mine is indomie and palm oil
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by RedBlood01: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
mine was akamu with onga tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pineapple and evaporated milk. The taste I got from this was a very bitter taste.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Simplyfiwa: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Potato ati spaghetti

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Kingluqman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noodles and gari is very very very normal

But try my own if e no sweet I will give you back the money you take buy am “Bread and groundnut”

grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Longman180(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
tesppidd:
Sugar cane with Palm oil.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mayonnaise and pawpaw

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

For real

I can't eat Fufu without any form of soup, even if it is just stew
mine was ogbonor and beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by MrPsalmist(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and noodles
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Johnayoola:
Gari,mango n pap,school life

But them talk say eating mango with garri, or eating mango after taking garri and vice versa will upset your stomach.. How you take do am?
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by gracefoundmme(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cant forget my 200 level days tinz was hard as Bleep mehn!!! It was rice and yam concoction without complete ingredients had only oil and salt grin grin

But today we thank God for life and good health, it's a new and better story now

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by MrPsalmist(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Indomie and bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Bashirkareem31: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rice with okro.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by IMAliyu(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cornflakes and sardine

Bread and pepper.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrPsalmist:
Indomie and bread

This one is a good combination nah. It is very delicious. Go try chips and bread too, and thank me later..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ademoore07(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fufu/Eba and Beans
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by RedBlood01: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
amalab30:
I won't say my own before people think poverty started from my generation. Who has tried bread and Golden morn?
Is obvious that poverty started from your generation

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Galloman(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noddles and Gari. I really suffered while in University. Aliyu, Adams and other comrades in struggle, may we make it big in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Bashirkareem31: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Semimi:
How you take swallow am?shocked Mine is Semo and Yam cheesy
your own even worse pass OP's.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ademoore07:
Fufu/Eba and Beans

Beans is like gbegiri (beans soup) na
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by MrPsalmist(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

This one is a good combination nah. It is very delicious. Go try chips and bread too, and thank me later..
Lol I will try that too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Seeing full egg inside okpa. Okpa with egg.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Emperor4tune(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
i nearly poison myself the day i took boil yam mixing with unripe pawpaw and garri,na so my eyes begin the swell for morning
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by jolarify4(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Semimi:

How you take swallow am?shocked
Mine is Semo and Yam cheesy
o boy come let me pray for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Bashirkareem31: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
blazepascal:
when hunger wire u eeh you go dey creative for food I remember when I was in schl I had only garri bread and onion. naso so I just do am like sandwich. carry the garri spread for the bread. use onion design am for on top use another bread con cover the top. naso I chop am ooo
yours is not a funny combination,but a crazy one.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
RedBlood01:
Is obvious that poverty started from your generation
Golden morn na Ajebutter food na

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by jolarify4(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i nearly poison myself the day i took boil yam mixting with unripe pawpaw and garri,na so my eyes begin the swell for morning
why not try it with palmoil oluwa mi ero

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Mrtaye: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrPsalmist:

Lol I will try that too

Make sure the potato chips is soft enough.. Crunchy one no go too make sense..
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by franugo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Rice and Okro soup.

Bread and Okro soup.

Dry garri mixed into Okro and chawed like that. grin

Yam and Egusi.

Lastly, jollof rice and oha soup mixed together. How yummy. wink

You must like okro soup shocked
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy
Watery Beans and okoro soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.