Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Thought I Could Have Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought I Could Have Her! (984 Views)

Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Could Have Her! by Takumino02: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
After about 6 months of friendship. I finally asked her out last month. Then I lost my job the following week.
She was kinda empathising with me giving hope. Till last week when she stopped calling and anytime I call she yawns like she's tired. It's now gone!
I feared she will leave when I lost my job and she's gone!

She doesn't post her pictures on the WhatsApp status till she started this week.

She's a good girl and she's done a lot for me. I appreciate her for that.
I need encouragement right now. I really had big feelings and plans for us.
I need encouragement and I am trying as hard as possible to get a new job and a new life
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by Bliss955(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
FTC�. back to settling the matter, oga move on
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by laosy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga, if you no encourage yourself eh then you're on your own.
You noticed that the attention she was giving you fell since you left your job, that should prickly your brain to hustle hard and don't rely on beeches for your happiness or encouragement!

5 Likes

Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by IamSalt: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na conscience dey judge you abi na truth you dey talk??
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Have you lost her?
Your mind is telling you things.
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by paulolee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
guy jus forget abt her or anything woman and face ur life, get something doing if you cnt find a job because the economy hard..
back then when am too broke and not doing anything i do feel bad whenever girls come around n start claiming dt they love me even if they is no money because i always believe that i av to fix myself, improve myself, help myself n love myself before i can think of dating any bea bt dt no mean say i no straff o..some girls do come around n help me with free kpekus bcoz de believe say my future bright .

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by KingWarri: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
paulolee:
guy jus forget abt her or anything woman and face ur life, get something doing if you cnt find a job because the economy hard..
back then when am too broke and not doing anything i do feel bad whenever girls come around n start claiming dt they love me even if they is no money because i always believe that i av to fix myself, improve myself, help myself n love myself before i can think of dating any bea bt dt no mean say i no straff o..some girls do come around n help me with free kpekus bcoz de believe say my future bright .
bar man! give an two bottles bills on me

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by Uzomacharles: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingWarri:
I swear down
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by Uzomacharles: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mr OP

Carry This For Mind Say "WHO BELLEFUL GO HUNGRY"

Meet her and ask her why she have been acting strange recently,then if she tells you that she's tired..... Then Move on with your life afterall as men plenty na so women plenty even fyn ones...

Bleep Love
Inshort, you suppose dey feel more about your job abi you like woman pass your job(source of money)??

2 Likes

Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by paulolee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingWarri:

2 bottles no go do me naaa...chairmo abeg na 1 create i de take start highness on a normal day na...abeg mkdem mk am half create na...ya boi loyal
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by KingWarri: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
paulolee:

2 bottles no go do me naaa...chairmo abeg na 1 create i de take start highness on a normal day na...abeg mkdem mk am half create na...ya boi loyal
Cha man one crate?... abeg no want make you sleep for gutter 2day oh.. grin
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by KingWarri: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Mr OP

Carry This For Mind Say "WHO BELLEFUL GO HUNGRY"

Meet her and ask her why she have been acting strange recently,then if she tells you that she's tired..... Then Move on with your life afterall as men plenty na so women plenty even fyn ones...

Bleep Love
Inshort, you suppose dey feel more about your job abi you like woman pass your job(source of money)??
Ask am for me ooh.... how e want take care for her?? abi op, u nor know say relationship for Naija na hustling ground for naija babes??

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by Uzomacharles: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingWarri:

Ask am for me ooh.... how e want take care for her?? abi op, u nor know say relationship for Naija na hustling ground for naija babes??
lol
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by paulolee(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingWarri:

Cha man one crate?... abeg no want make you sleep for gutter 2day oh.. grin
for where?? beer na water full am na....i go handle d one crate abeg
Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by Mekenz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga set your life first, before thinking of your girl, when she see that your busy trying to stand after loosing your job.

she will have only two options, either to leave you in your trying moment or hang in there with you. either her choice, you will still be alright las las.

now is the time to show that you're a man, because every obstacle comes to make us stronger.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought I Could Have Her! by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Okay you can't have her. Move on already. This love of a thing is bondage angry

(1) (Reply)

Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men On The Side - Kemi Olunloyo / / How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.