Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Girls And Their Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Game (1277 Views)

Igbo Girls And Nyash / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Game by Sojiboi(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday my fellow nairalanders,am going to be very laconic here,I met this girl from Kaduna after I broke up with my girlfriend last month,I have told her all my intentions and probably waiting for a chance to show them,she keeps telling me she likes me but if I tell her I want to see her like hangout with her she gives an excuse of going for a burial or church program or one thing or the other and when she eventually shows up she comes with her friend,I already figured out she's playing games but I don't want to conclude moreover I overheard a guy telling some people how he bleeped her and I asked her but she denied after asking her questions she told me she went out with the guy twice and I became shocked like our President,I have stopped giving her money because she calls me chairman,manager,so i just want to know why she's here,sometime ago she said we IBO's go to marry from our village so we should take things slowly but delay is dangerous I really love her and I don't know if to take my love back.This girls ain't loyal.It's been a month now.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Game by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Game by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Sojiboi:
Happy Sunday my fellow nairalanders,am going to be very laconic here,I met this girl from Kaduna after I broke up with my girlfriend last month,I have told her all my intentions and probably waiting for a chance to show them,she keeps telling me she likes me but if I tell her I want to see her like hangout with her she gives an excuse of going for a burial or church program or one thing or the other and when she eventually shows up she comes with her friend,I already figured out she's playing games but I don't want to conclude moreover I overheard a guy telling some people how he bleeped her and I asked her but she denied after asking her questions she told me she went out with the guy twice and I became shocked like our President,I have stopped giving her money because she calls me chairman,manager,so i just want to know why she's here,sometime ago she said we IBO's go to marry from our village so we should take things slowly but delay is dangerous I really love her and I don't know if to take my love back.This girls ain't loyal.It's been a month now.
you are already claiming territory when she hasn't accept you
Re: Girls And Their Game by Deborah98(f): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2020
OP don't confuse your ancestors biko sad,you mean she declines going out with you yet she goes out with another man and gets bleeped....game number 1,
Game number 2,you keep giving her money despite all these,oga do you run a charity organization undecided, there's no harm in giving but hope you are not attaching the money with something else cos am not a fan of take money and give me sex...
Game 3, she's obviously not into you,cos if she's truly she won't be giving excuses for not seeing you...let me stop here,nland elders over to you sad

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Game by chidifrank(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Some men Jst don't know how to work on themselves. Wen u fail to adhere to simple principle, u keep making d ladies d men while u become d woman. go back to d book of Genesis and see d principle stated there. If u still don't know , I will gladly tell u so to help u and save u from d pple who are supposed to be underneath u (Ladies)

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Game by Sojiboi(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
I really believe she's trying to manipulate me because she won't succeed,now I even pretend by staying silent and ignoring her but she will call me,the only mistake I made was giving her all my love and trying to replace her with my ex so as not to feel emptiness, thank God I met the guy that said he bleeped her,my eye opener
Re: Girls And Their Game by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Most of you don't know how to runz girls paro walai cool

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Game by MJBOLT: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2020
continue giving her money,father christmas

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Game by Ahmed0336(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2020
hmmm.

Guy just call people for village make dem arrange wife for you.
Re: Girls And Their Game by chidifrank(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Sojiboi:
I really believe she's trying to manipulate me because she won't succeed,now I even pretend by staying silent and ignoring her but she will call me,the only mistake I made was giving her all my love and trying to replace her with my ex so as not to feel emptiness, thank God I met the guy that said he bleeped her,my eye opener
the only mistake I made was giving her all my love [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
glad u hv learnt dt one. It's normal to fall in love with a girl, dts how we are created even girls too are created to fall more for a guy but depending on d guy if he follows d principle of creation.
Re: Girls And Their Game by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Sojiboi:
Better go find yourself someone who's ready to be with you.
Re: Girls And Their Game by chidifrank(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Better go find yourself someone who's ready to be with you.
U dy mind d guy.
U can imagine, na girl dy advise you.
Man turning into woman and woman turning into man
Re: Girls And Their Game by SweetCunt97(f): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2020
chidifrank:

U dy mind d guy.
U can imagine, na girl dy advise you.
Man turning into woman and woman turning into man
I wonder y people force or lure people who have no genuine feelings to be with them, tomorrow if they start misbehaving or cheating dem go dey cry foul.
Re: Girls And Their Game by benzene00: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2020
it's obvious there's nothing else attractive in you except your money,

from my experience ugly Guys tend to spend alot of money to win a girl to compensate for being less attractive.
Re: Girls And Their Game by TkhGuy(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
OP don't confuse your ancestors biko sad,you mean she declines going out with you yet she goes out with another man and gets bleeped....game number 1,
Game number 2,you keep giving her money despite all these,oga do you run a charity organization undecided, there's no harm in giving but hope you are not attaching the money with something else cos am not a fan of take money and give me sex...
Game 3, she's obviously not into you,cos if she's truly she won't be giving excuses for not seeing you...let me stop here,nland elders over to you sad
you are a fan of taking money without giving anything, you are a thief and scammer
Re: Girls And Their Game by kenir(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
One question, how do you guy bring up the "I heard that guy say he bleeped you, is it true?" question
Re: Girls And Their Game by Sojiboi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
benzene00:
it's obvious there's nothing else attractive in you except your money,

from my experience ugly Guys tend to spend alot of money to win a girl to compensate for being less attractive.

me na fine boy oh just say I no sabi womanise
Re: Girls And Their Game by Sojiboi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
kenir:
One question, how do you guy bring up the "I heard that guy say he bleeped you, is it true?" question
she denied it and told me to believe it if I choose to
Re: Girls And Their Game by Deborah98(f): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
TkhGuy:
you are a fan of taking money without giving anything, you are a thief and scammer
you are bad and this mindset is evil and can destroy you if you don't change.
Re: Girls And Their Game by TkhGuy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
you are bad and this mindset is evil and can destroy you if you don't change.
Exactly if you don't change this your mind set you are heading for your destruction
Re: Girls And Their Game by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
When it comes to women matter, all the ibo guys I have ever come across are big-time goofers, just like this op. Tribalism aside. Ibo men don't joke with money, but when they see anything under skirts they are ready to dish out all their life savings.
Re: Girls And Their Game by JasperVII(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Have you met me?
Re: Girls And Their Game by JasperVII(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
.... And you were giving her money

Re: Girls And Their Game by fati2001(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
okay.

Re: Girls And Their Game by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
I am not understanding!!

She done already see you as office

You already know she's not loyal.. so why e still dey shack you??

I dey suspect you kuma.. collect wetin you want and clean mouth.. which one be love for this era

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Marry An Imo Girl? / Why I Always S*x My Uncle Wife / One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.