Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. (46602 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Phone Snatchers Caught & Beaten In Abuja By Mopol Officers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by ebuka440: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Can you still go back to that location to see if there are still on duty at that particular check point. Also note down the account number in which that money was transferred to. Do that as quickly as possible and get back in touch. Those police officers must be brought to book

RealZizou:
Please don't mind my English..

I will like to keep my identity because of my safety, I am from Oyo state (Ibadan) and i am having my NYSC service in Asaba.

I got a call last week Friday around 11:43am from my PPA principal asking me why i haven't report and i told her that i will be in Asaba this weekend.

I did fulfil my promise by going this Saturday (5 sept) to cut the story short when we reach Ore Benin road (6pm), this husky black Mopol officer stop our Toyota Siena car (public transport), he ask us to get down and he approach me remove your ear phone mister man in which i did and ask me what do i do for living? and i answered with a friendly smile sir Am a youth corps, then he reply me "Really" where is your ID card and i show him and he jokingly reply me u be Yoruba boy and i said yes Sir.

Then he ask for my phone, that's when i knew something is not okay, I actually gave him my phone and he kept on searching through my what'sapp message, Inbox and pic gallery. The next thing i will hear is Mr man move to that side (my heartbeat was already running madly) he ask me why can i have 85k in my account, Why am i using 2 what'sapp account. The next thing he started calling me names you this lazy yahoo boys, god catch u today, krokor dey ur yansh this time.

I beg him to let me go that am not a yahoo boy but all my plead fall into zero then he start to threaten me that he will hand me over to EFCC then he remove his handcuff and I plead to him multiple times then his colleagues came to me which i thought he want to help me beg him only for him to say "oh boy u sef do normal and water him flower" to my surprise one those boys selling gala and drinks came to us and brought out a POS machine and this stupid Mopol force me to transfer 80k then he release me but the strange thing is that these police officers are not with their tags to reveal their names and numbers and they kept calling eachother in nicknames like scorpion, Rambo they only wear that Mopol polo shirt and carry AK 47 rifles.

The painful part of my ordeal is that the 85k is my only savings.....I know that the Lord am serving will surely punish them....Police is not your friend o
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by AuroraB(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
wunmi590:
shocked

God will give you back your lost.

As for the policemen 600 years of suffering for them and their generation
He should pay for what he's done, in full. Leave his generation out cheesy cheesy
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Vatod(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Davidganna10:
Go to twitter and narrate your story. Tag segalink and ask twitter ng to retweet. Do not hand your phone to any police or mopol officer without search warrant it is breach of privacy.
Lol, Nigeria police will beat the hell out of you, don’t forget they get gun!

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by studentofTruth: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
What a country!

Where the innocent and hard-working are scared of corps who have become the criminals. If that's not the definition of a failed state, you tell me what is!

@OP, please hop on Twitter and share your story, showing evidence of the transaction. Tag Segalink, RuggedMan, ACP Ishaku, and the NPF Complaint Unit.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by ibrutex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealEzee:
tell this honorable house how he's a gee boy, cos I don't see any difference between u n d mopol at the moment from this your statement

How can you just transfer the 85k to them if they haven't really found anything incriminating in your phone, you should have negotiated 20k at most..

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by jakeFrost: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wasky101:
I dont know about op or any other person but when I was a youth corper I used to get past police and military check point by saying "esprit de corps" and showing my Id card.

If you are a corper you are paramilitary hence the 3weeks orientation camp
police people no no that one but you see soildiers get high respect for corpers
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by stephnie44(f): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
But as a graduate, u fall my hand... U for let him take u to the EFCC and let them prove u to be a yahoo boy naa.. U fvck up big time.. 80k just like that?? SMH
. My dear I've heard a similar case.they may pick him up ND kill him inside d bush ND nobody will knw he didn't do bad per say letting go of d 80k
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by motta(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
But as a graduate, u fall my hand... U for let him take u to the EFCC and let them prove u to be a yahoo boy naa.. U fvck up big time.. 80k just like that?? SMH
the guy Na yahoo boy
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by just2endowed: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

I will like to keep my identity because of my safety, I am from Oyo state (Ibadan) and i am having my NYSC service in Asaba.

I got a call last week Friday around 11:43am from my PPA principal asking me why i haven't report and i told her that i will be in Asaba this weekend.

I did fulfil my promise by going this Saturday (5 sept) to cut the story short when we reach Ore Benin road (6pm), this husky black Mopol officer stop our Toyota Siena car (public transport), he ask us to get down and he approach me remove your ear phone mister man in which i did and ask me what do i do for living? and i answered with a friendly smile sir Am a youth corps, then he reply me "Really" where is your ID card and i show him and he jokingly reply me u be Yoruba boy and i said yes Sir.

Then he ask for my phone, that's when i knew something is not okay, I actually gave him my phone and he kept on searching through my what'sapp message, Inbox and pic gallery. The next thing i will hear is Mr man move to that side (my heartbeat was already running madly) he ask me why can i have 85k in my account, Why am i using 2 what'sapp account. The next thing he started calling me names you this lazy yahoo boys, god catch u today, krokor dey ur yansh this time.

I beg him to let me go that am not a yahoo boy but all my plead fall into zero then he start to threaten me that he will hand me over to EFCC then he remove his handcuff and I plead to him multiple times then his colleagues came to me which i thought he want to help me beg him only for him to say "oh boy u sef do normal and water him flower" to my surprise one those boys selling gala and drinks came to us and brought out a POS machine and this stupid Mopol force me to transfer 80k then he release me but the strange thing is that these police officers are not with their tags to reveal their names and numbers and they kept calling eachother in nicknames like scorpion, Rambo they only wear that Mopol polo shirt and carry AK 47 rifles.

The painful part of my ordeal is that the 85k is my only savings.....I know that the Lord am serving will surely punish them....Police is not your friend o

men this is sad
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealEzee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
ibrutex:

How can you just transfer the 85k to them if they haven't really found anything incriminating in your phone, you should have negotiated 20k at most..
is that the question asked you? How do u know he is a gee boy like d mopol did na? So transferring 20k means he not a Gee boy abi, as in for real?
Abeg explain ur key indicators for profiling a gee boy?
Is it a crime as a young man to have 85k in ur account even after no incriminating evidence found on ur phone?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by bobokunlexzy: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
I will advice you always delete all sms about your account details & transactions from your phone.

If it weren't there, they dare not ask you to open your Bank App to check your balance.

Another thing is that, if there is nothing that could incriminate you on your phone, then you have nothing to fear.

Sorry about your loss but you've learnt the hard way. Karma will catch up with those rogues cos they are more of criminals to me than Policemen.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
Bro u might thought i Bleep up but the way this officers are dragging the matter with me is not a play story.....Even if i have the boldness of going to EFCC the most certain thing is that they are going to lock me up cause it's already late.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
ebuka440:
Can you still go back to that location to see if there are still on duty at that particular check point. Also note down the account number in which that money was transferred to. Do that as quickly as possible and get back in touch. Those police officers must be brought to book
Thanks a lot sir for me going back to that spot for now is No because am under going my duty at my PPA ,is only when am returning back to my state i can pass there and the account number and details of my transactions with them was instantly deleted by them.He even want to break my fone.

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
studentofTruth:
What a country!

Where the innocent and hard-working are scared of corps who have become the criminals. If that's not the definition of a failed state, you tell me what is!

@OP, please hop on Twitter and share your story, showing evidence of the transaction. Tag Segalink, RuggedMan, ACP Ishaku, and the NPF Complaint Unit.
Thanks for the love.....I plan on doing so but my mum told me to forget everything cause they might hurt/kill me in the process of seeking justice.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Depressed101: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

i am trying to hold myself from calling you mumu,but i cant.

NPF is asking if you are a yahoo boy and you proudly said yes,you even gave them your phone to look through. my friend your education is useless if you dont know how to respond to polide men . this thread is a waste of bandwidth
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
sigiyaya:
Did you notice how fast you attacked me when i called you a F00l which you are.
Now that that should be the same way you will attack anybody who want to take things that rightfully belong to you by intimidation or forcible. Fight for your right and dont grow cold in the face of intimidation and expect your imaginary god ( god who has refuse to grant you and many Nigerians common sense) to punish anybody. fight and defend yourself and your right, so that you wont be exploited and so that your children will not face the same bondage and captivity you are facing today. Op once again you are a F00l and i repeat you are a big f00l. If you are angry then get sense and stop waiting for one useless god to fight for you ( the same thing our ancestors has been doing since 1914 and yet look at us as a country today) Op once again you are a F00l..
Thanks for calling me a fool but if you are in my shoe that day you won't be saying this cause i was held at gunpoint and it's late, assuming i was killed because of 80k while dragging with them,am sure it's people like you that we say am a fool for fighting with them.
It was this same route an Onitsha man was killed by custom officer cause of #500 bribe till now No justice was serve.
My last kobo....Thanks for calling me a Fool

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
integrity16:
[/b]The OP knew they were probably right about him being a yahoo boy hence the transfer of a whole 80k to the mopol officers in this inflationary economy of Nigeria.

If you're are educated and still do not know your rights, your education is not complete.

I repeat, you are still ignorant without the knowledge of your rights.[b]

Well my brother if you are in my shoe,you won't say because these people are trigger happy officers and they mean business with me and moreover am not a yahoo boy.
If am a yahoo boy, how can 80k pain me and am not the flashy type,I was putting on a native dress that day... Assuming i was killed and dump inside the bush while acting James bond.Am sure people like you will still call me a fool for fighting them...... smh

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
MansoryMX:

They can isolate you from other passengers, take to one cool and quiet place, put a bullet on your face and walk away. That’s how bad it is
Thanks bro, as if you knew what was running on my head that moment it was late and it's bushy.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
ibrutex:
Guy I believe your story o, But for you to claim that you are not a Gee boy .... I can't handle that lie abeg
I swear am not a yahoo boy, assuming if am a yahoo boy will i be crying on top of 80k and i dress nicely, I don't do style hair cut,No tattoos and i was putting on a native wear that day.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
TruthHurts100:
Start here. Post screenshots of your bank statement, the name of the person that received the money. The bank etc. We will start from here. This madness must stop.

Op, do it fast.

We will copy and blow this up on Twitter.

Without the guns they carry.... They can't try this rubbish.
Am so happy for your response....This animals are good in the game after i make the force transaction,they delete the debit alert, transaction message and even the bank app sef.....I told my mum about it and she told me to forget everything cause am the only son she got.
Till now am struggling to survive here in Asaba.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
My brother if you are in my shoe that day you will melt cause I was held like a terrorist at gunpoint and it was late assuming they kill me and dump me in the bush,am sure you will be among people saying why i dey drag with them.... Thanks a lot sir
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by studentofTruth: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

Thanks for the love.....I plan on doing so but my mum told me to forget everything cause they might hurt/kill me in the process of seeking justice.

This is why the country got to this stage.

My brother go get your money back. Someone else did the other day.

https://www.nairaland.com/6096398/nairalander-gets-refunded-compensated-after

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by studentofTruth: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

Am so happy for your response....This animals are good in the game after i make the force transaction,they delete the debit alert, transaction message and even the bank app sef.....I told my mum about it and she told me to forget everything cause am the only son she got.

Go to your bank and get the statement of the transaction.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Depressed101:
i am trying to hold myself from calling you mumu,but i cant.

NPF is asking if you are a yahoo boy and you proudly said yes,you even gave them your phone to look through. my friend your education is useless if you dont know how to respond to polide men . this thread is a waste of bandwidth
Thanks for the response....Am not a yahoo boy and if you are in my shoe when you are held at gunpoint by a a trigger happy officers you will surely dance to their tunes.Assuming I was killed and dump inside bush while dragging the matter with them am sure people like you will still call me a fool for fighting because of 80k.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by RealZizou(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
studentofTruth:

Go to your bank and get the statement of the transaction.
I told you earlier that my mum told me to forget the ordeal cause here in Naija anything can happen anytime.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by studentofTruth: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

I told you earlier that my mum told me to forget the ordeal cause here in Naija anything can happen anytime.

including more extortions anytime you have money in your account. How long before you can say enough is enough?

I understand all those mum say this and that, but you got to be a man now.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wasky101:
I dont know about op or any other person but when I was a youth corper I used to get past police and military check point by saying "esprit de corps" and showing my Id card.

If you are a corper you are paramilitary hence the 3weeks orientation camp

d guy no do camping nah.. if he does, he wont chicken out just like that.. a corper is even to be feared than a mopol.. kos with your khaki and cap. u can enter anywhere anytrime and nobody go hold u... he just fall maga.. when i dey serve for Delta.. i dey enter Ozoro any time any day..and police go dey hail me.. when they see my cap. they jjust pass the vehicle to move on. the guy nah jonx..
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by MansoryMX(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

Thanks bro, as if you knew what was running on my head that moment it was late and it's bushy.

You did the right thing not arguing with them. You can follow the issue with segalink and rugged man

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by Settright(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Another bad egg in the force hopefully you get your money back if u truly earn it legitimately
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by typicalgamer(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

fowlyansh181 this is my everyday life experience
Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:
Sorry to say this..
Whoever value his life won't decide to be taken to their fake EFCC. They'll kill such person on their way or if not worse get kidnapped for ransom

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. by TruthHurts100: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealZizou:

Oga, so, the debit transaction wasn't not sent to your mail?
You can't go to your bank to get that transaction details.

I dey suspect you oooo. Struggle well well. You never need your money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings / Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California / Three Policemen Shot Dead In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.