Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Men Can Learn From The Ongoing Bbn 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Can Learn From The Ongoing Bbn 2020 (331 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Men Can Learn From The Ongoing Bbn 2020 by Satoshi9ja: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
I am not an avid follower of BBN, i haven't even sat down to watch it on TV before. But, if you a active on Nairaland or Twitter hardly would you miss the happenings of the house.

I am more for the observations and would pick the necessary positives and negatives from every situations.

Now this is what i have come to learn from the house and what men can also grab too.

Women get treated like garbage because they treat strong virtuous men like shit & rain submission and honour on degenerates who abuse them.

It's almost as if they hold themselves in such low regard, that they hold anyone who treats them well in low regard too.

It's like being a peasant, and spitting on the king because he was kind to you. Yes, you appreciate he was kind and gave you things, but you actually look down on him for not treating you like a subordinate and subjecting you to some kind of pain or hardship.

This is women lmao.

Lowly people don't appreciate virtue. They say they like it, and they enjoy its fruits, but they do not honour it, encourage it, nourish it, reward it. They take it for granted until it runs dry, and then they go find someone who will abuse them in a way they can appreciate.

Most women lack virtue and are lowly people who respond far too well to bad treatment, and are far too unappreciative and punishing of good treatment.

This is their core flaw, and ultimately, why they are not worthy of any respect.

Their moral compass is completely damned.

Men are you with me?!
Women do you completely agree on this?!
Re: What Men Can Learn From The Ongoing Bbn 2020 by becky39000(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmm!!!! Never knew there was anything to learn from that show lol!!!
Re: What Men Can Learn From The Ongoing Bbn 2020 by Barbsamiin: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Big Brother Romance; Ozo Proposes To Nengi, Writes A Love Letter / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional-wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.