Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35217 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by omooba969(m): 12:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Someone with Biafran sense at last...lol cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by busomma: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2020
I feel strongly that Nigeria won't last too long cos of level of impunity & lack of accountability. Orji Uzo Kalu is walking freely in the streets of Nigeria when he has convicted by a competent law court of the land. He was released on technical grounds by the Supreme Court. Not that he wasn't guilty. An excon is even tinkering the idea of running for the presidency of this cursed nation called Nigeria. No doubt so many sycophants will line up to support him out of selfish interests forgetting the calamity he committed in Abia state for 8 yrs which the state is yet to find its way back on the road to recovery. This can only happen in this country. Nigerians & Nigeria can do better than this cos we're better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by iezeiyida(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2020
I never trusted Orji Kalu.

He is talking these nonsense because he's been meeting with IBB, Abdulsallam, and other Northern bigwigs, begging for APC running mate in 2023, as the North are by their political body language, plotting to retain Presidential power, and they may consider a Igbo person as ceremonial VP
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Maijumaa(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Nmadi kanu is a coward. it's a pity that some brainwashed people take him as a freedom fighter.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Feggie3: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Chimeluv(f): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Story story undecided undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Fox12(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2020
One of the Chief Reason why Biafra is and will Continue to be a Sham.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by HonourableUche(m): 1:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Future impossible tense
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by kolade560: 1:40am On Sep 09, 2020
IPOB 2023 dream president
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Intrepid01(m): 1:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Ofcourse we’ve always known he is being sponsored by people like you...beautiful nonsense...who is interested in ending Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by nogragra: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/
To end biafra because ibos are feeling at in southwest their home away from home. You dear not all not work against odua republic or you will all perish in the land.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MrColdsweat: 1:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Maijumaa:
Nmadi kanu is a coward. it's a pity that some brainwashed people take him as a freedom fighter.

The paedophile prophet ran away from little boys holding penknives in mecca. He's also a coward.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Elysiana:
SLAVE!!!

FIRST LET ORJI KALU GO AND COMPLETE HIS JAIL TERM
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2020
This efulefu should be given the German treatment
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by princeofogwa1: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Thunderblasts(m): 2:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Dead on arrival
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:39am On Sep 09, 2020
joelbooks:
no qualms
Check out World Most Expensive Goat
https://youtu.be/vf BaTiwQgnyw
How would you believe if told we've seen and read that SHEEP'S news, many times?
Stale news, bro.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Temptee101(m): 2:40am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
grin

That man must be raving mad.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:41am On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
yorubaaa man e go shock u
Must you reply him?
Are you a Pig?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:45am On Sep 09, 2020
TheSparrow:
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

God bless bro.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by francisbiz: 2:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Bigflamie:
Mind your words so you won't lose some of your supporters.

Biafra is very sensitive to Igbos.
So after this comment you still want him to have supporters?

The most painful thing about NdiIgbo is that we have all turned cowards, traitors whose words are toilet papers.
We all will condemn him now and when he comes out for tours and political rallies, same we, will still come out in mass to clap for him.

The moment we stop gathering to cheer them, the moment the Sun will start rising.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Amaefuleteddy: 2:49am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.

I'm telling you!
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by 2016v2017: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
He's a Fulani slave, doing what will please those that bestowed on him the title of "A son of a slave woman".
Idiot.tic imbe.celic looter. looking for every means to evade judgement. EFCC will never let you go free. Thiefkalu
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by honatoa(m): 2:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Then go back to prison after then.. but is dis guy really lobbying for presidency? Igbo can't get 2023. They should forget and ficus on there biafra
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by 2016v2017: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2020
ludd2018:
Orji talking trash. Igbos want Biafra. You are a traitor Orji uzor because u want to be the president
He's already a black sheep of the IGBO race. He's in a black book of the true Igbos. He must cry oh hard I known
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by showafrica(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Elysiana:
SLAVE!!!

Lol, pure sabo nti ike
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by notoriousbabe: 3:23am On Sep 09, 2020
See Judas o all because he wants to be president. Igbos I think una don see una true enemy?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by dododawa1: 3:24am On Sep 09, 2020
one of people using coward Kanu spotted.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by notoriousbabe: 3:24am On Sep 09, 2020
DrGoodman:
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.
he is una number one enemy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.