Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35216 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Bonchuks: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Ana akogheri
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by marsman: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Muna4real:

And what is your business if they don't survive? Is it your survival?
Alright, dey go your go.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by marsman: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Redcrafton:

Once I got to this point You also talk about equality, there is no equality in the country,but an Igbo man EBELE GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN, was voted in for president for years I stopped reading...knowing that you are one of those unserious, poorly educated charlatan who thrives in mischief.

I don't give a hoot, what an ignorant homosapien thinks about me. I already made my point. Read and get rightly informed, or don't read and thrive in your rotten ignorance, it is your life problem.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Redcrafton: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
marsman:

I don't give a hoot, what an ignorant homosapien thinks about me. I already made my point. Read and get rightly informed, or don't read and thrive in your rotten ignorance, it is your life problem.

...if you are able to send your child to school. Ask him if you made sense in the statement I highlighted....if not for rabble rousing mischief.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by marsman: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Redcrafton:

...if you are able to send your child to school. Ask him if you made sense in the statement I highlighted....if not for rabble rousing mischief.
Show someone, that is much more reasonable than you, to explain. Not after checking the meaning equality. Bigot

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by mrtalktrue(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mgbadike80:
This idiot should know that APC would never give him their presidential ticket when better candidates like the current minister of foreign affairs (Onyeama) are there.

Orji is the only influential and politically relevant Igbo candidate for 2023. Take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ozome15(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
you believe in one Nigeria travel from Port Harcourt to enugu and see the dirt trap that is called road bloodsucking road then travel from onitsha to enugu and see another blood sucking road. my brother there's nothing like one Nigeria I don't believe I don't even believe that Nigeria is exist a road that is meant for 45 minutes journey will take you 3 hours f*** Nigeria. f*** biafra for every damn leader that have seated on the throne of authority in this disease related entity since his existence no job no industry no electricity nothing is working Nigerian my foot.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Chambez: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is a welcome development allow him to go he will eat his own coco yam like his colleague.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sankara26(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by engrchykae(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bigflamie:
Mind your words so you won't lose some of your supporters.

Biafra is very sensitive to Igbos.
maybe hausas and yorubas will vote him into office
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by COCKCROW: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
THIS IS A FOOL SPEAKING. PLEASE HEAR YE HIM
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by notoriousbabe: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
kingzizzy:

Those who have ruled Nigeria, how is their life?
in that case tell your brother Orji kalu to stop wasting his time as nothing is there
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Tochj(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Who are your people who don't need Biafra?
95% of Igbo people needs Biafra.
These so called Igbo leaders has no followers.
MNK is the only voice of Ndigbo.
Okwu agwula.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Kingnelson9: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
you dnt need it but others do even if nnamdi kanu drops the agitation another person will take over the quest,so Bleep-off !
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Elysiana: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

FIRST LET ORJI KALU GO AND COMPLETE HIS JAIL TERM

DONT MIND THE FOOL
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Cityguy: 12:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Let's even be wild in our assumption that Mazi could be persuaded by him, what message would recent Gana treatment send to any other person with even half of a brain?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Maijumaa(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
MrColdsweat:

The paedophile prophet ran away from little boys holding penknives in mecca. He's also a coward.

That's how I expect brainwashed dogs to behave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.