Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (43002 Views)

Isa Pantami: Nigeria's Economy Will Be 21% Digital Driven By 2021 / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Cheeryfeet: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....
Exactly. God bless you sir
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by olmoRoc: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2020
If it's not linked to a person's VOTER'S VARD, then you'd be wasting everyone's time.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by yueower: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by chaloskyx: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
NIMC THAT WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE NOT UP TO 35% OF NIGERIANS POPULATION HAS A CARD ALL YOU ARE DOING IS CORRECTING THE MODELS FLAWS AND TRYING TO USE BVN TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE SINCE A STRUCTURE IS ALREADY IN PLACE AND IS MORE EQUIPPED IN MAPPING AND IDENTIFYING NIGERIANS BUNCH OF FAILURES EVEN ORDINARY NATIONAL ID CARD YOU CANT SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCH
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Fox12(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2020
We are talking one, someone is talking about Silly Mark of the beast.
Bunch of Fanatics who call demselves Christians.
I’m a Christian I am not dis Foolish.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by frog12: 1:43am On Sep 09, 2020
hope this MAN knows what hes doing. India has a system like that that links everything, including their LIFE, but him arithmetic no correct. 10 percent increase just for less than 10 percent GDP increase.:

“Any country where broadband penetration increases by 10 percent will witness GDP increase of between 1.6 percent and 6.8 percent."
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by NaijaAlien: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Mumu
SluttanSlayer:

This is the generation of those who will sell their souls for a Mercedes Benz .

Wetin we gain If we no buy Benz.

I am beginning to believe in the NPC meme and that truly there are more souless beings walking the earth today than ever.

You will rot in eternal hell.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Jilo83(m): 1:55am On Sep 09, 2020
policy Summersault

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by therajah: 2:00am On Sep 09, 2020
The signs are becoming clearer. The stage is being set for the final hours.
The end is not near, its here already!!
Lets get prepared! No waiting!!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 09, 2020
They can't run a simple Govt.
How then do you expect mushroom countries to respect us.

Shame
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Naija here we go again. Laying another conduit pipe for cashing out on tax payers money. We have registered for years but no cards have been issue and we now move to another level of digital number, who are they fooling?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Aurelius1(m): 2:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Most those complaining about this proposal have no idea that it has been in operation in US for decades. Every American citizen has his/her own social security number. This allows for fast identification.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ThatFairGuy1: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
I thought you're educated. Do away with that reasoning

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ThatFairGuy1: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Kendumazy:
Wasting of tax payers funds anyhow. When they knew, the card issuing method won't work last as such. Why introduced it then? We really need to do away with every government coming into office changing policies here and there and political leaders changing policies here and there too. They should put somethings into consideration most especially TAXPAYERS FUNDS.
There are some criticism that doesn't worth it. Infact you are criticizing this wrongly. The Advent of this is to cut wastage of money. This present Government isn't the one that initiated it. So changing policy that seem not to work effectively isn't bad. IT'S BETTER TO SHUT ONE'S MOUTH THAN TO TALK TRASH

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by bluefilm: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2020
MzMercie:
Tor
About to put Nigerians to another registration stress and palava undecided

The NIN is the digital number na.

Once you've registered to obtain the NIN, I don't see why anyone will be asked to go for another registration...
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by cardoso514: 3:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Digital economy my foot!
Why all these inconsistencies?
Govt is not even involved!
Individual ministers crop up ideas many are not even workable yet they smear them on our face and start to test their hypothesis on us!after few months they start a new one!!!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Burgerlomo: 3:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Another avenue 4 looting grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by One4me: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Kendumazy:
Wasting of tax payers funds anyhow. When they knew, the card issuing method won't work last as such. Why introduced it then? We really need to do away with every government coming into office changing policies here and there and political leaders changing policies here and there too. They should put somethings into consideration most especially TAXPAYERS FUNDS.

Buhari and his Northern Rogues just need another NEW SCHEME to loot the Treasury.
Even in advance countries, people still carry national I.D Cards that have their Personal identity Number.
U.K Citizens still carry NHIS Card, carry Passport and all these are digitalized.

Imagine this Mallam trying to full Nigerians, especially more intelliegent Southerners with some "technical term", does he think we are all Fulani Herdsmen? angry grin grin
All of you looting now, will eventually end-up in jail, post 2023.
I know Atiku will not prosecute his fellow Fulani Rogues so dont expect me to vote for him even if he buys the PDP ticket.
I am not voting for any Northerner in 2023, 8years of destroying Nigeria is enough
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by One4me: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

There are some criticism that doesn't worth it. Infact you are criticizing this wrongly. The Advent of this is to cut wastage of money. This present Government isn't the one that initiated it. So changing policy that seem not to work effectively isn't bad. IT'S BETTER TO SHUT ONE'S MOUTH THAN TO TALK TRASH

You are the one SHOUTING TRASH here!
- Why did it take them SIX YEARS, to know that the policy is not working?
- WHy did they keep funding a Policy they knew wasnot working, for the past SIX YEARS?
- Why is it now tha they are winding up their wasted Eight years, that they suddenly want to intorduce a policy that "will work"?
- What if an incoming Govt also decides that their Policy (despite all the committed and wasted funds) is not working, do we start another round of funding the new one?

Some of you need to "Mummy Calm Down" before engaging your fingers.

"Ignorance and Arrogance mixed together, is more explosive than a Neutron Bomb".
Calm down before you explode
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by One4me: 4:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Aurelius1:
Most those complaining about this proposal have no idea that it has been in operation in US for decades. Every American citizen has his/her own social security number. This allows for fast identification.

The NIN (number) on the Card serves the same purpose, You simply QUOTE YOUR NIN Number.
So why is Digital Minister trying to re-invent the Wheel?

Even in advance countries,
- when they grant you your SSNumber, they would send you a Condifential letter with the Number or is it not so?
- And you will have to apply for it first and they will take your Biometrics at one point or the other, in advance.

The above two steps are subhumed in what the NIN is doing currently. All we need is for them to remove the corrupt Staff of the agency and fin-tune the process (Better Personal Computer Systems for the attending staff, Stable Power, Better and faster Servers, more Registration Sites all over the States) to make it more fluid/faster

What exactly is he trying to re-invent, by scrapping what is currently in-place.... if not just to create an avenue to LOOT MONEY for himself and those that sent him.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by One4me: 5:01am On Sep 09, 2020
frog12:
hope this MAN knows what hes doing. India has a system like that that links everything, including their LIFE, but him arithmetic no correct. 10 percent increase just for less than 10 percent GDP increase.:

“Any country where broadband penetration increases by 10 percent will witness GDP increase of between 1.6 percent and 6.8 percent."

Is it not because of Covid-19 that people are forced to use Internet for everything?
And the Cost of the Internet now is so expensive to most Nigerians, the foolish Fulani Minister did not attend to that one, he wants to cash-in on his own Covid Palliative as well.
Barrawo Minister.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by femi4: 5:24am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Eddygre8(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Btruth: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Chai! How come we have so many clueless leaders in this country?
Imagine all the stress that I passed through to registered with the NIMC then, not to talk of all the funds wasted by the FG & individuals just to be registered. And yet, for over 2 years now, no card to be issued, just one silly plastic given to us as a temporary ID card.

This country naa scam!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by nams77: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
You are wise. I was about saying same
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Cmanforall: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Kendumazy:
And it seems they are doing trial with Nigerians.
Same they did with Car plate numbers, driver's license etc.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by orisa37: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2020
No. We don't want Digital Numbers now. It's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY AND AN ATTEMPT TO FRUSTRATE APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Twenty8: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2020
first let change our government.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Eriokanmi: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah's book is really doing shege to many heads sha. Well, it's already the period when the biblical philosophy will start fading off human memories as Jehovah, Allah and many religious gods are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. Peace to the world.
. Crap. Read the book of revelation. It wasn't written in our time, you atheist. The worst isn't here yet. Covid-19 is just a tip of the iceberg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / 7 Notable Assassinations Of African Leaders In History (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.