Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,575 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (43000 Views)

Isa Pantami: Nigeria's Economy Will Be 21% Digital Driven By 2021 / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by bedfordng(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
all the billions that has been put into this will be a waste . na wa
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by orunto27: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beware of 5G Tech.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Homo sapiens era, LMAO. Which homo are you in now? Have your chimps and gorillas stopped undergoing evolution phases yet? I always like it when people are deliberately going off track because they'd be the only one to learn the lesson alone. Weldone!
You didn't read the BOOK so how do you even want to understand what it says? Nowhere in the book will you see chimps and gorrilas evolving to humans, so you are speaking out of context.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ShenTeh(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just convert our BVNs to whatever you want it for. If you want additional information let us go to our banks and update it.

But I will not go and suffer that 'kain suffer wey I suffer for NIMC again.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by onlyinJESUS: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....

Go and sleep, this policies aren't Antichrist.
People of depraved mind see every new technology as Antichristian yet they use smart phone and are in social media.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Continue with your Antichrist policies... I'm taking no mark or so....

Lol.
Christians like you who are so small minded like you
will never see beyond your religious bigotry because you always misrepresent the best of policies.
No be only mark of beast,na marking script.
Nonsense and radarada!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cheesy

Cc. Righteousness89.

This could be the mark of the beast. Hmm. Be prepared my brothers and sisters. The Endtime is now!

When Osibanjo a pastor presided over Nigerian as the acting president then, no Muslim said he was bringing Armageddon, but a number for identification is being misinterpreted by Christian bigots who can't see beyond their off smell noses.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

Go and sleep, this policies aren't Antichrist.
People of depraved mind see every new technology as Antichristian yet they use smart phone and are in social media.

We have sickos who masquerading as people who standing for Christ.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Karmatyra:
God forbid make I collect any number,like joke like play, these things are happening as predicted in our holly books!

Even as a Muslim,I can school you in your religion.
You know nothing about your religion yet you are so full of intolerance!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

Do you have sense?

BVN is unique bank ID.

Is BVN implanted in me?

Your ignorance I must say, is monumental!
Who said the new numbers will be implanted?!
Who?!
And where?!
Na bigotry go kill una there!
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by greencard: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
SegFault:

Pele oh. Conspiracy theorist, go and help your life. Maga.
for the record there is nothing like "conspiracy theory" that word was invented by CIA to cover up anything they don't want the public to blackmail, hence if people speak against anything or any world scheme, "conspiracy theory" is the word they will bring up to water it down and people become less proactive or less concerned till the matter dies down.

Not everything is "conspiracy theory", time reveals all things
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
ShenTeh:
Just convert our BVNs to whatever you want it for. If you want additional information let us go to our banks and update it.

But I will not go and suffer that 'kain suffer wey I suffer for NIMC again.

You think everyone is banked?
Sometimes eh,some of you just talk out of ignorance.
This approach is more comprehensive than any other you bearly suggest.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
greencard:
for the record there is nothing like "conspiracy theory" that word was invented by CIA to cover up anything they don't want the public to blackmail, hence if people speak against anything or any world scheme, "conspiracy theory" is the word they will bring up to water it down and people become less proactive or less concerned till the matter dies down.

Oga,it is conspiracy theory.
Nothing more.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ShenTeh(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Friend22:

You think everyone is banked?
Sometimes eh,some of you just talk out of ignorance.
This approach is more comprehensive than any other you bearly suggest.

Oga talk your own than attack me.

The BVN is already a robust data base and can be built on than starting from scratch. Even if what we already have on the BVN database is 25℅ population. Besides, those who are unenrolled to the BVN can then be registered per enumeration points.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
greencard:

undecidedundecided

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Friend22:

Nothing more.
leave am.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by greencard: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Friend22:

Nothing more.
. When do u started hearing that word, "Conspiracy theory"

You need to unlearn what you think u learned

I'm explaining the meaning of conspiracy theory to you you are here saying what u hear people say .

I no blame u tho, i was once in your shoes. Till my eye open .

Enjoy your "woke-ness"
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by DavidKajo94(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
The papar card that you've bin issuing people over the years, what have u done to replace them with permanent cards all these while. I have had that paper for over 6 years now, I'm tired of expecting the plastic one
Yeye country
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Onlyonebuhari: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nice development. As for this of you that prefer archaic life, u can go and do ID will a big board so that u can know it is not Antichrist.
Awon oponu 5G
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Friend22(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
ShenTeh:

Oga talk your own than attack me.

The BVN is already a robust data base and can be built on than starting from scratch. Even if what we already have on the BVN database is 25℅ population. Besides, those who are unenrolled to the BVN can then be registered per enumeration points.

The point I am trying to make is that BVN does not fully capture all that is required .
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by ORIAYO70(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Kendumazy post=93721858]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/08/nigeria-to-replace-national-identity-card-with-digital-numbers/

[/quo

This foolish people go they disturb person peace
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by LikeCool(m): 3:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Another avenue to loot

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by orisa37: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Beware of 5G Tech.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by edoairways: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Emmypure:
pastor Chris and oy3depo will soon shout anti christ
It is the ground preparation for the antichrist.
Re: Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number by Injera(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrKKK1:
We always attach religion to everything but very wicked and ungodly. Don't we have other numbers like driving license, BVN, house numbers, office file numbers, phone numbers, voters card number etc why are we niw afraid to have the numbers in one porter uniquely for every citizens containing your vital information which could easily be deployed for identification and security. This is a very loudable project that should be commended.
how are you going to carry it about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President / Paternity Case: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Clause To Evade DNA Test / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.