Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52989 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Na I only know Igbo ppl so far so haven't been taught any Yoruba.
.I know a fair bit of pidgin. Reading it n understanding it is fairly easy most the time

Oh ok maybe I can get to teach you some Yoruba then!say the basics!what do you think Missy Ms?Would you like to learn?lIts only gonna cost you some attention lol!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol yeah mumble rappers aren't very intelligent they too high on lean lol. Though I do like the occasional song from some.
Yeah I like pretty boys always have lol
Hip hop/rap has changed alot over the years. I also like other music too tho. I love Marylin manson and tool and Korn. And nirvana. Plus I like sum love songs too from the 80s and 90s and a few modern ones. I don't like music from before my time tho lol

Yeah most mumble rappers are no good for the culture lol they decimate the brain cells lol you know I just download the Slaughterhouse BET cypher I told you about about plus this Good music Song Christian Dior denim flow its a very dope song Lloyd banks and Ryan Leslie And Kanye west came guns blazing I love the song!been meaning to download for over 365 days now lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok maybe I can get to teach you some Yoruba then!say the basics!what do you think Missy Ms?Would you like to learn?lIts only gonna cost you some attention lol!

Lol ok I like to learn things
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol ok I like to learn things

Ok then Say Hello to Your new lingual tutor smiley cheesy grin but not tonight tho local man needs to go to bed any moment from now tho lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Ok then Say Hello to Your new lingual tutor smiley cheesy grin but not tonight tho local man needs to go to bed any moment from now tho lol

Haha ok sleep Wella smiley
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Haha ok sleep Wella smiley

Good Morning Missy Ms wink smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Good morning how bodi
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

cheesy hi are U going to church today? Oh i can't find the name of that good holocaust movie bout the Jews in aushwitz but it'll come to me. I tried googling it but can't find the right one. But there's also the boy in the striped pyjamas that's a good one, the diaries of Anne Frank, escape from Sobibor. There's another one bout a camp called Treblinka too but I'll have to research the movie again I saw it years ago. They're all similar to shindlers list.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

cheesy hi are U going to church today? Oh i can't find the name of that good holocaust movie bout the Jews in aushwitz but it'll come to me. I tried googling it but can't find the right one. But there's also the boy in the striped pyjamas that's a good one, the diaries of Anne Frank, escape from Sobibor. There's another one bout a camp called Treblinka too but I'll have to research the movie again I saw it years ago. They're all similar to shindlers list.

Oh ok it’s ok hun I think I have heard about the Anne Frank Maybe not the movie...what time is it right now
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Good morning how bodi

Bodi Dey kampe...e no too much!how is Aussie with the whole Covid thing at the moment tho?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Bodi Dey kampe...e no too much!how is Aussie with the whole Covid thing at the moment tho?

Well in my state in Tassie we had only once case a few months ago but none for months before that n at the start we didn't have many really. We're locked down from the rest of Australia atm. We had almost got rid of it Australia wide n Victorians stopped taking notice of lockdown rules n now they have it real bad the last two months nearly. The rest of Oz isn't so bad I don't think. I just hope everything goes bk to normal soon.
How bout over there? I thought Africa would have it the worst cos of ppl having to pay there to see dr's n can't afford it n stuff like that but it hasn't been as bad as the rest of the world
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok it’s ok hun I think I have heard about the Anne Frank Maybe not the movie...what time is it right now

It's 943pm
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Well in my state in Tassie we had only once case a few months ago but none for months before that n at the start we didn't have many really. We're locked down from the rest of Australia atm. We had almost got rid of it Australia wide n Victorians stopped taking notice of lockdown rules n now they have it real bad the last two months nearly. The rest of Oz isn't so bad I don't think. I just hope everything goes bk to normal soon.
How bout over there? I thought Africa would have it the worst cos of ppl having to pay there to see dr's n can't afford it n stuff like that but it hasn't been as bad as the rest of the world

Yeah that’s one of the wonders of the world isn’t it mother Africa that was thought to be one of the hotspots is relatively fine asides South Africa and a few countries that were hit with a number of casualties(deaths)rest of Africa is relatively fine in Nigeria we’ve had thousands of cases but the fatality rate is very low and things are quite getting back to normal now and we’re simply hoping it’s gonna get better!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Yeah that’s one of the wonders of the world isn’t it mother Africa that was thought to be one of the hotspots is relatively fine asides South Africa and a few countries that were hit with a number of casualties(deaths)rest of Africa is relatively fine in Nigeria we’ve had thousands of cases but the fatality rate is very low and things are quite getting back to normal now and we’re simply hoping it’s gonna get better!

Yeah for sure. Nature works mysteriously.
Victoria has been having alot of casualties since they're outbreak. Mostly elderly.
Yeah I can't wait for things to get back to normal
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah for sure. Nature works mysteriously.
Victoria has been having alot of casualties since they're outbreak. Mostly elderly.
Yeah I can't wait for things to get back to normal

So what’s Missy’s fave food and do you do any sport or go to the gym?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

So what’s Missy’s fave food and do you do any sport or go to the gym?

Na am not a fan of gyms lol. I like playing Aussie football but just with my cousin's n stuff not actual real play. My favourite food is chicken curry with rice or just fried rice and I love licorice icecream and peanut brittle lol. I dnt eat sweets that often tho. I do like salad with lamb chops too. I love lamb chops n Aussie has alot of sheep yet they're most expensive to buy:-( curried lamb chops with rice tops all other foodcheesy
Wat bout u
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Na am not a fan of gyms lol. I like playing Aussie football but just with my cousin's n stuff not actual real play. My favourite food is chicken curry with rice or just fried rice and I love licorice icecream and peanut brittle lol. I dnt eat sweets that often tho. I do like salad with lamb chops too. I love lamb chops n Aussie has alot of sheep yet they're most expensive to buy:-( curried lamb chops with rice tops all other foodcheesy
Wat bout u

Hmmm I know lamb chops would taste great as rams and goats have the best beef they’re mostly delicious lol so you know food as per foods just like every other thing I have faves not a single fave rice(jollof,white with nice stew and fried)works for me...I love beans a whole lot it’s one of my faves...I do eat swallows too but for a long while on in very small portions my fave is pounded yam and I enjoy Amala with ewedu every now and then...I really enjoy bread and I love plantain a whole lot too alongside some fries too fried eggs,plantain,noodles and all lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Hmmm I know lamb chops would taste great as rams and goats have the best beef they’re mostly delicious lol so you know food as per foods just like every other thing I have faves not a single fave rice(jollof,white with nice stew and fried)works for me...I love beans a whole lot it’s one of my faves...I do eat swallows too but for a long while on in very small portions my fave is pounded yam and I enjoy Amala with ewedu every now and then...I really enjoy bread and I love plantain a whole lot too alongside some fries too fried eggs,plantain,noodles and all lol

grin

Yeah I love eggs but I usually poach mine so they ain't greasy but I dnt mind fried. I like em curried. I ain't tried goat meat. I dnt like noodles much only chicken flavoured Maggi ones if I fancy them. I ain't tried jollof rice either only white rice. Plantain is banana yeah? I prefer pears n grapes.
Rice is good food I can make Lotsa rice dishes. I like stews aswell. Love vegies. Except asparagus, brussel sprouts n I hate cucumber lol. U should try chow mein one day it's Chinese but it's like fried minced mince with chopped onion, cabbage, carrots all fried up in a frying pan n add chow mein flavoured powder(similar to curry) I love it:-D
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

grin

Yeah I love eggs but I usually poach mine so they ain't greasy but I dnt mind fried. I like em curried. I ain't tried goat meat. I dnt like noodles much only chicken flavoured Maggi ones if I fancy them. I ain't tried jollof rice either only white rice. Plantain is banana yeah? I prefer pears n grapes.
Rice is good food I can make Lotsa rice dishes. I like stews aswell. Love vegies. Except asparagus, brussel sprouts n I hate cucumber lol. U should try chow mein one day it's Chinese but it's like fried minced mince with chopped onion, cabbage, carrots all fried up in a frying pan n add chow mein flavoured powder(similar to curry) I love it:-D

Oh chow mein!Sounds good but I have got an issue with trying new foods so I don’t know I might have a problem if I emigrate and I’m not able to access Nigerian foods lol...yeah plantain is like banana but bigger than bananas I’m big on veggies too but grapes you kinda have to like go out of your way to get it here my favorites are apple,orange,carrot,coconut,watermelon I enjoy cucumber in cole slaw most times same with cabbage and lettuce so I’m big on fruits and veggies too I kinda eat of those every day lol

I don’t like eating loads of spices,Maggi or curry too less spice the better for me lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Kingsean(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zealoy:
she's not a love peddler she's very nice caring and humble, infact she's not after my money cuz she has been with me throughout d time I had nothing till now that am doing quite well in my business, but the problem is that honestly I don't love her I only pretend I do, my main fear is that I had unprotected sex with her last night and unfortunately I ejaculated inside of her something I haven't done before, though I gave her money for postinor 2 drugs, but up till now she haven't bought the drugs..

Sorry man, you are now officially a dad. That pregnancy has come to hook u. U can't play around anymore
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by LINTUNE(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karma knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.
why do u gals feel sex is a sacred thing u give to guys, are u telling me that the so called gal didn't enjoy sex too, we both know they both used each other here, stop making it sound like he was raping her ..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh chow mein!Sounds good but I have got an issue with trying new foods so I don’t know I might have a problem if I emigrate and I’m not able to access Nigerian foods lol...yeah plantain is like banana but bigger than bananas I’m big on veggies too but grapes you kinda have to like go out of your way to get it here my favorites are apple,orange,carrot,coconut,watermelon I enjoy cucumber in cole slaw most times same with cabbage and lettuce so I’m big on fruits and veggies too I kinda eat of those every day lol

I don’t like eating loads of spices,Maggi or curry too less spice the better for me lol

Na you'd love chow mein trust me aye.
Yeah I'm the same I'm funny bout trying new foods too lol.
I do love watermelon tho. It keeps skin healthy, hydrated n clear and the eyes look clear too wen U eat alot of it.
So how U dey today?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Na you'd love chow mein trust me aye.
Yeah I'm the same I'm funny bout trying new foods too lol.
I do love watermelon tho. It keeps skin healthy, hydrated n clear and the eyes look clear too wen U eat alot of it.
So how U dey today?

I Dey ok o!U nko?oh chow mein well maybe I’m gonna try is there a Chinatown in Aussie too?

Hope your day was good tho and you did some fun things cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2020
Carlyboi:

I Dey ok o!U nko?oh chow mein well maybe I’m gonna try is there a Chinatown in Aussie too?

Hope your day was good tho and you did some fun things cheesy

Tassie has no china town I make my own Chinese food. There's Chinese restaurants tho but I only like the chow mein and Chinese sweet n sour chicken or pork with rice other than that I dnt like Chinese food much.
I think Sydney has a Chinatown. I know south Australia has a German town I forget it's name I went there as a kid. It has all little German shops n a giant rocking horse which is 18metres high U can climb inside to the top. It had this old fashioned German butchers, an old fashioned style shop where they made leather items, metal items for horses etc I think like them places outta old fashioned movies where ppl make horse shoes etc. It's fulla German ppl the town and is ready pretty. Lotsa paddocks of greenery n stuff.
Hobart where I am don't have much. It's a tiny city. Tassies main city, we only have two city's one up north and Hobart in the south. Lotsa small towns all over tho. Alot of bush, highlands, lowland areas, beaches, lakes, mountains. Hobart is at the foot of a mountain. It snows up the mountain often. They call Tassie the apple isle. Or holiday isle. Alot of ppl come retire here. It's a pretty place. Lotsa countryside and there's old convict buildings all over Tas and the old convict prison down the peninsula past Hobart.
Yeah my day was ok. Didn't do much just had to see the dr and went to the shopping centre/mall n then bk to the dr n home again. Have just put on the pyjamas n listening to music in my room n browsing online. Wat bout U wat U doing today?
Which state are U in again?

Sum pics of where I live below

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

Tassie has no china town I make my own Chinese food. There's Chinese restaurants tho but I only like the chow mein and Chinese sweet n sour chicken or pork with rice other than that I dnt like Chinese food much.
I think Sydney has a Chinatown. I know south Australia has a German town I forget it's name I went there as a kid. It has all little German shops n a giant rocking horse which is 18metres high U can climb inside to the top. It had this old fashioned German butchers, an old fashioned style shop where they made leather items, metal items for horses etc I think like them places outta old fashioned movies where ppl make horse shoes etc. It's fulla German ppl the town and is ready pretty. Lotsa paddocks of greenery n stuff.
Hobart where I am don't have much. It's a tiny city. Tassies main city, we only have two city's one up north and Hobart in the south. Lotsa small towns all over tho. Alot of bush, highlands, lowland areas, beaches, lakes, mountains. Hobart is at the foot of a mountain. It snows up the mountain often. They call Tassie the apple isle. Or holiday isle. Alot of ppl come retire here. It's a pretty place. Lotsa countryside and there's old convict buildings all over Tas and the old convict prison down the peninsula past Hobart.
Yeah my day was ok. Didn't do much just had to see the dr and went to the shopping centre/mall n then bk to the dr n home again. Have just put on the pyjamas n listening to music in my room n browsing online. Wat bout U wat U doing today?
Which state are U in again?

Sum pics of where I live below

Oh nice!so I’m guessing Tas it’s a pretty quiet place and the ambience must be really nice so did your place inspire the “Tasmanian Devil”lol and well German Town that’s the first I’m gonna be hearing of it China and Korean Town is more common I guess so you’ve got a Mall over there?i am guessing you’ve got everything.

Do you watch football?the Australian women’s national team are quite good tho and the men do play in FIFA world cups quite often....

Lastly,I’m from Ibadan that’s my area here it’s one of the coolest city you can be in Nigeria...I’d say Top 5 it’s relaxed,peaceful and feel good lol...I love it here tho!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Carlyboi:

Ok. Yeah I like kicking the footy with my son or my cousin's. Our football isn't like soccer. It's like rugby same ball as rugby n U can't tackle tho n players run around kicking the ball really high mostly to others in they're team or handpass n try get goals which are like three big posts at each end of the oval. Two teams play. Theres 18 members of each team. There's 18 teams from each state has a few except my state Tassie dunno y we've never had a team but some famous players are from Tasmania just in mainland teams. It's like soccer where teams compete against each other n climb or drop on the ladder n by end of year the top ten teams play against each other til two remain and then those two teams play the grand final match n the winning team win the grand final cup.
It's called AFL (Australian football league)
It's very very popular here n only Australia plays it. There's no overseas teams or anything like in soccer.
Here that's wat football is. We call wat Yous call football, soccer lol.
But soccer doesn't have much fanbase here like the rest of the world. Their fans are few. AFL is the big thing here. The grand final is a big deal too.
Yeah the Tasmania devil is real lol. U only get them in Tasmania. But they live deep up bush n rare U see one n then only in remote areas. They're going extinct. Dying off from some type of cancer they get.
They're nocturnal creatures, bout the size of a wombat or small fat dog,...imagine a giant giant giant rat but black with white patch sometimes, big whiskers, black eyes little ears n nose like a rat n tails like dogs n they are furry n make this evil sounding screaming noise at night like high pitched n they can chew thru bone n can be very viscous. U wouldn't wanna be injured n stuck where they are at night believe me especially a small group of them lol.
U can see them in wildlife parks here mostly.

Oh nice!so I’m guessing Tas it’s a pretty quiet place and the ambience must be really nice so did your place inspire the “Tasmanian Devil”lol and well German Town that’s the first I’m gonna be hearing of it China and Korean Town is more common I guess so you’ve got a Mall over there?i am guessing you’ve got everything.

Do you watch football?the Australian women’s national team are quite good tho and the men do play in FIFA world cups quite often....

Lastly,I’m from Ibadan that’s my area here it’s one of the coolest city you can be in Nigeria...I’d say Top 5 it’s relaxed,peaceful and feel good lol...I love it here tho!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Carlyboi:

Yeah we have malls here. Tassie ones are smaller but Sydney n other Oz cities have huge ones

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=93914034][/quote]

Oh wow!so you’ve got Australian football just like American football too American football too is very similar to rugby while baseball is similar to cricket...I used to think soccer or football is also big in Australia so what other sports do Australians enjoy asides your football since the real football isn’t big over there like it is in Europe,Africa,Asia and some other countries in North America like Mexico who are football-Soccer crazed...and I’m guessing Tasmanian devil is reaLly the devil animals that can eat through bones are too wild send me some photos of them I wanna see what they look like?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Rapsodee(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Thosene:
Loving a man like you is a waste of time and affection. You're not leaving her because of what the so man of God said but u just didn't love her at all. You're so selfish to think u can only date a good looking girl because of sex!! God will judge you.
wink wink
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Rapsodee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
why do u gals feel sex is a sacred thing u give to guys, are u telling me that the so called gal didn't enjoy sex too, we both know they both used each other here, stop making it sound like he was raping her ..
Don't mind them jhoor..how they think is unexplainable.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=93914034][/quote]

Hey Missy Ms!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2020
We had issues yesterday I told her I can't continue with her, I just hope she will actually move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.