Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (33957 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Charleys: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Invest in yourself, fiance go come.

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Charlynega(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sorry to say but hustle more. Earning 50k is not enough for you to take care of yourself and your girlfriend, coupled with rent, clothes and food.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Anyone can have a girlfriend

It all depends on the kind of girl you find

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by V1C70R(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001, no Nairalander is in the position to tell you when to keep one, na your bank balance go tell you when e don reach to finally keep one, no go put pesin pikin for suffering biko, so, go back and
HUSTLE O!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin

Fiancee or girlfriend ?

10 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:
grin
Fiancee or girlfriend ?
What's the difference

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
lilmax:
Anyone can have a girlfriend

It all depends on the kind of girl you find
Can you throw more lights on this
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Charleys:
Invest in yourself, fiance go come.

Thanks a lot man. one love

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Charlynega:
Sorry to say but hustle more. Earning 50k is not enough for you to take care of yourself and your girlfriend, coupled with rent, clothes and food.

This is so true. thanks a lot man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

363 Likes 19 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

What's the difference
Seriously ?
You're asking that ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Seriously ?

You're asking that ?

At this stage of my life how will I date or friend a girl whom I don't have any intentions of marrying and starting a family with.

To me girlfriend and fiancée are same.. unless you're referring to teenagers girlfriend and boyfriend relationship which has no future.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
V1C70R:
Ahamefuna0001, no Nairalander is in the position to tell you when to keep one, na your bank balance go tell you when e don reach to finally keep one, no go put pesin pikin for suffering biko, so, go back and
HUSTLE O!

Lol. I love this
Thanks man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

At this stage of my life how will I date or friend a girl whom I don't have any intentions of marrying and starting a family with.

To me girlfriend and fiancée are same.. unless you're referring to teenagers girlfriend and boyfriend relationship which has no future.

Okay .

Seems you have sense because most nairalanders your age and even older than you are still spreading their decayed sem*n and consoling themselves with the excuse of being on redpill overdose .

My advice :- plan your life first and maybe own a house before settling down .

21 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Girlfriend ooo

Fiancee oooo

All na scam.

Just get the rubbers and you will settle down with anything your heart desires.

Money rules the world

15 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Seems you have sense because most nairalanders your age and even older than you are still spreading their decayed sem*n and consoling themselves with the excuse of being on redpill overdose .

You are advising him to own a house before settling down? His salary is 50k today and to own a house he will need to work for the next twenty years without doing any expenses.

Are you not the Tata abi Pikin that her thread graced Fp? Stop giving kids advice because other people are trying to learn something meaningful

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Lol.everyone got their different orientation and opinions.
Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Girlfriend ooo

Fiancee oooo

All na scam.

Just get the rubbers and you will settle down with anything your heart desires.

Money rules the world

Lol. Naso brother.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
You are advising him to own a house before settling down? His salary is 50k today and to own a house he will need to work for the next twenty years without doing any expenses.

Are you not the Tata abi Pikin that her thread graced Fp? Stop giving kids advice because other people are trying to learn something meaningful

I meant he should have a house of his own maybe rent one .

He can't marry a woman into a house shared with a friend .

For your second question , Get some sense.

7 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

I meant he should have a house of his own maybe rent one .

He can't marry a woman into a house shared with a friend .

For your second question , Get some sense.
Go and tell Nna gi to get sense.

Social media has given you ticket to talk trash.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

Wow. I'm touched. just remembered my close female friend back in Tertiary institution.
God bless you sir.

27 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Nna gi will get sense.
He has one already .
Now get way from my mention .

8 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

He has one already .

Now get way from my mention .
I know that you are insulting mpa gi and not me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by johnkey: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
When you have 5 million in your aza

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by jauntty: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
When you can feed, cloth, house yourself

Take care of yourself fully and can afford to take care of another

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by seunlayi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
In Nigeria, 20 is ok

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by DenreleDave(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
... At these 3 stages

1. When u can feed 2 mouth and additionally feed her family tooo

2. When u can bear her cheating with another man and u wunt rush to nairaland to ask for an advice. Remember women are polygamous in nature

3. When you know you are mentally, physically okay to stay with one woman for the rest of ur life...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Mandesz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
sex will not allow you to marry in good time cause you're tasting it late.

4 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by seunlayi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?
Op is not set
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by chigoizie7(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
This one no de get stage.

Once you are emotionally, psychologically and financially stable, you can get that. Provided that you have seen the right or atleast, near right lady. No one is 100% perfect.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.