Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush (2210 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
okay i was 7 this girl in primary school Her name was fatima Left the school without telling her anything....shy guy share yours
no dulling
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
I can't remember anything
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Work on your spelling/punctuation and forget about "crush" for now.

One step at a time.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by KidDarkness(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Was thirteen years old when my life started revolving around Britney Spears. When I eat; Britney, sleep; Britney, drink, dream, think; Britney. Until when she married that K. Fed. Tears dropped like Niagara falls. Chai! man has seen something in this life

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by vickyhow(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
is it her fault or camera man's fault

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
In my jss2, my crush donnaruth get mind kiss class prefect for my front because of ordinary noise maker list.

Las Las, they gave me assembly prefect in jss3 because am a habitual late comer.
Wetin I do donnaruth and her small breast eh.
Only Jude my gee can tell grin grin

Modified; I avoided kissing that her yeye mouth wey she use kiss our class monitor.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:
Was thirteen years old when my life started revolving around Britney Spears. When I eat; Britney, sleep; Britney, drink, dream, think; Britney. Until when she married that K. Fed. Tears dropped like Niagara falls. Chai! man has seen something in this life
This your own off me...britney spears

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
In my jss2, my crush donnaruth get mind kiss class prefect for my front because of ordinary noise maker list.

Las Las, they gave me assembly prefect in jss3 because am a habitual late comer.
Badt guy
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
vickyhow:
is it her fault or camera man's fault
oooi dat boy na senior man
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by vickyhow(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
oooi dat boy na senior man

1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
KidDarkness:

Is she that fine.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by KidDarkness(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
This your own off me...britney spears
She was the queen of my teenage years
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by KidDarkness(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Is she that fine.
Well, to me ooooo she was and still is.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2020
8, in my pry 3, I liked this girl called Morounmubo, I always wished our aunty should make us seat mate which never happened, I get this thing for pawpaw girls since them born me, I always knew I was going to end up with one, God bless my home

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by GeneralKoko(m): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Her name is blessing . We dated and did stuffs while we were small . Then I been dae ask her "will you marry me?" She'd say "Yes" I go happy . Later when I found another girl I told her I wouldn't marry her againgrin she started crying. Na so my flirting life start cheesy I was barely in Jss1

We didn't see for long cuz I been dae boarding school. When we later saw I was in se2 and the flirting was on a whole new level . I remember touching this girl's ass and boobs but as she saw I was doing same to others including her sistercheesy

Na so she wan cast my name for church oh
Thank God for the heroics of Felicity that lied that I was drunk cheesy
Felicity my real bro
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:
Her name is blessing . We dated and did stuffs while we were small . Then I been dae ask her "will you marry me?" She'd say "Yes" I go happy . Later when I found another girl I told her I wouldn't marry her againgrin she started crying. Na so my flirting life start cheesy I was barely in Jss1

We didn't see for long cuz I been dae boarding school. When we later saw I was in se2 and the flirting was on a whole new level . I remember touching this girl's ass and boobs but as she saw I was doing same to others including her sistercheesy

Na so she wan cast my name for church oh
Thank God for the heroics of Felicity that lied that I was drunk cheesy
Felicity my real bro
Lol...that will you marry me part off me....as young as you guys were
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by GeneralKoko(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Lol...that will you marry me part off me....as young as you guys were

Yeah na my mama start am oh grin
She been dae call the small girl my in-law>smiley
And her mama too been like me

Truth is I'm from a prestigious family . Just three months ago during the PH lockdown her mama tell my mama say she want make one of her daughter's marry from my familygrin
Momsi tell me and my bro say make we dae careful near themcheesy

But me? I go chop rungrin

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Edyice: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Truth is I'm from a prestigious family . Just three months ago during the PH lockdown her mama tell my mama say she want make one of her daughter's marry from my familygrin

I was eighteen years old when I saw someone I had a crush on... Old me lipsrsealed nothing happens because I can't woo her , I don't know what to say

But this dude , right from jss 1 shocked

You told girls you will marry them .

You are a senior man at that young age ...
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Oh boy....you go just chop clean mouth

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by JIMMY1393: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Modified; I avoided kissing that her yeye mouth wey she use kiss our class monitor.

How will they give assembly prefect to someone that's always the last to show up ? ? ?? undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by nairarhymer(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2020
I was just a few minutes old
immediately I was born
the the curvy nurse who who aided my birth just begin de trip for the cute baby.

ask me how I know
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by JIMMY1393: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Mine was since around pry 4, 2 girls even...and they were both in pry 3 back then so 1 yr behind me, so no real chance to talk to them cos I was even shy back then...but any little chance I had to see them I would stare like mugu cry wishing it's me that can marry either one of them when I grow old...saw one of them like a year ago on Facebook studying abroad and let me not lie...she isn't as fine as I remember....kinda broke my heart
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2020
KidDarkness:

Hahaha my cousin Mathew was exactly the same:-)
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Favemmzar200:
okay i was 7 this girl in primary school
Her name was fatima
Left the school without telling her anything....shy guy
share yours

no dulling
.lol I was around ten and living in western Australia n my friends older sister was a teenager n she had this bf around 20his name was Augustin and he was from Portugal and I thought he was soooo handsome:-D I used to watch them kiss:-O
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Vanessa George dat year ehhh... as pretty as Bleep... I really liked her and she com dey gv me green light...but local man no sabi toast woman.. I go just dey para anytime I get close to talk to her angryVanessa George dat year ehhh... as pretty as Bleep... I really liked her and she com dey gv me green light...but local man no sabi toast woman.. I go just dey para anytime I get close to talk to her
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

.lol I was around ten and living in western Australia n my friends older sister was a teenager n she had this bf around 29 his name was Augustin and he was from Portugal and I thought he was soooo handsome:-D I used to watch them kiss:-O
Why watch them kiss you should have gone ahead and snatch him na

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Favemmzar200(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2020
nairarhymer:
I was just a few minutes old
immediately I was born
the the curvy nurse who who aided my birth just begin de trip for the cute baby.

ask me how I know
ewwo she must have found fine boy pink lips and a big god
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Oh boy....you go just chop clean mouth

grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Why watch them kiss you should have gone ahead and snatch him na

grin I was ten

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas / Yoruba Woman Cries & Begs To Have Sex With Sunday Igboho Just Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.