Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... (2513 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by alhajidembele: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
I have been curious - I have never seen this question on Nairaland before - I have searched. This question is directed at everyone - Whether you are male or female. If you are a woman (or girl), how if often do men (or boys) ask you out on a weekly basis? If you are a man (or boy), how often do women (or girls) ask you out on a weekly basis? "Ask you out" may be big grammar to Nigerians - I mean how often do men toast you on a weekly basis (or at least try to toast you)? How often do men try to make any form of advances at you or try to collect your phone number? Whether through social media like facebook, badoo & eskimi or in real life. Please I only need honest replies - Please & please no hypocrisy & don't hold anything back. No need to say "sometimes" or "often", I just need a numerical value like: 0, 1, 2, 3, or even 25. Feel free to explain

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Akinowon123(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
0 - zero
I don't go about chasing women to toast.

Most time, I receive messages from ladies on FB and we start from there.

Can't remember the last time I approached a lady on the street. Am introverted

9 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na women get this question, cause dem get more toasters than men
For men even if you dey handsome you kon get money join,you no fit get toasters pass beautiful broke girl cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by dukeprince50: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
There is no way someone can give a specific value, cos some weeks, some girls won't see a guy that will woo them while other weeks, ten guys can woo them.

Now lemme answer ur question, I don't woo girls often. Four the past four years I haven't woo'ed a girl because I had a girlfriend whom I liked, but up to five girls do ask me out every year, yes o throughout the year just five girls cos I am an introvert and don't mingle with people often
I'm not talking about trying to ask me out o, I mean girls will come to me and say, I want us to date, or I want u as my boyfriend, but I get a lot of girls that will just tell me "hello, i like u, can we be friends?" I don't put any meaning into that one.
Like last year, a girl told me, I am coming to ur house, if u don't touch me, I'll have problem with u, that was the most direct, but I had a girlfriend, I couldn't cheat

10 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Connected1: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
As a guy I only get Green Lights, then I proceed from there with my OT.
9ja babe nor dae toast person, the day any 9ja born and based girl ask me out, I swear I go run even if the love pure die, she must get plans to ruin me, but if na foreigner then no qualms.
Nor be ignorance abi uncivilization, na the way e just dae.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wetin u wan carry the answer do or are u a ritualist?
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Ugaboy: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
make I follow as him
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by kenzysmith: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
make I follow as him
some people are mentally derail here I swaer
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
iffa hear say vagina people dey toast

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by alhajidembele: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
No - I am not a ritualist - Thank you for your question sir. I think that if a girl is very beautiful she can get like 10 toasters every week - steady. Now let me fully answer that your question if I am a ritualist; No I am not a ritualist sir. What made me ask this question was that some friends of mine created a fake account of a 25 year old obese girl that had big yansh (using photoshop) on social media and the account was receiving like 50+ messages from men every month before they finally closed the account. They also created another one of a slim 20 year old girl that had big boobs (using photoshop) and a similar thing happened - The account was receiving 100+ messages from men every month before they finally closed the account. So I want to know - those girls that are endowed - are things always like this in real life? Do men (or boys) always ask them out every week?

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by MJBOLT: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
in a week i get asked out 50 times,48 out of the 50 times happen in my dreams.

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Silentgroper(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ask a girl out? nah never done that.
ask me out?
directly. No. Nigerian girls aint got d balls. well biologically they possess no balls before. indirectly? alot. One currently interchangeably calls me love nd baby out of d blues

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by alhajidembele: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
I noticed that the views on nairaland dropped (possibly because of) after my last comment, so I may not be getting any answers to my question anytime soon. What I just want to say is this: this is a true life story. I will ask one of the people that created the fake account, for some screenshots of the messages which they were receiving from men. I don't know if they have deleted them or not; let's wait & see. This is one of the screenshots from the same fake account I was talking about yesterday. You can see 99+ messages and 99+ profile visits from different men

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Murjem(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fact!!!

ZINIBANKS:
For men even if you dey handsome you kon get money join,you no fit get toasters pass beautiful broke girl cool
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
No subject
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by placeofallure(f): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Funny question.

Sometime ago, I used to be afraid of stepping out. Awon kidnappers grin

There was never a time that I was single.
Then I got married.

Now, it didn't stop. Even when I flaunt my wedding ring, they'd say it doesn't matter. Admittedly now, It mellowed down a bit.

In more recent times, it's come back with a new twist and more intensity. In fact, it's like a conspiracy. I get asked out severally but it's people I'm older than. I wonder if that's trending now. The jostling is funny.. I just laugh.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
The last day a woman took me out was on 31 December 2019 . My aunt BTW. Till now nobody. I blame it on always staying indoors. 4 o'Clock to 6:30 is my outing time and I just play football when am out

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Atiku4Sure(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thanks!
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
in a week i get asked out 50 times,48 out of the 50 times happen in my dreams.

Lolz
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by alhajidembele: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank you all for the replies. Although it would have been nice if women that fall under this category (what I described earlier at the beginning of this post), can provide answers to my question
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Correct!!! 95% of them will only stare at you endlessly and keep on showing their unending useless different forms of illuminations. This applies to Shiiithole Hoes exclusively......

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
placeofallure:
Funny question.

Sometime ago, I used to be afraid of stepping out. Awon kidnappers grin

There was never a time that I was single.
Then I got married.

Now, it didn't stop. Even when I flaunt my wedding ring, they'd say it doesn't matter. Admittedly now, It mellowed down a bit.

In more recent times, it's come back with a new twist and more intensity. In fact, it's like a conspiracy. I get asked out severally but it's people I'm older than. I wonder if that's trending now. The jostling is funny.. I just laugh.

No need reminding us because we already know there have never been a time Hoes are single, Even when they aren't dating, They have different dicks they are Sampling and receiving favours and material things from the penis Idiots. Only Penis people can be truly single because they are the endangered & unfavorable species and are the most gullible as well. The only way a male would enjoy life Is If only life smiles at him and he gets most of his shiiits together......

5 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
There is no way someone can give a specific value, cos some weeks, some girls won't see a guy that will woo them while other weeks, ten guys can woo them.

Now lemme answer ur question, I don't woo girls often. Four the past four years I haven't woo'ed a girl because I had a girlfriend whom I liked, but up to five girls do ask me out every year, yes o throughout the year just five girls cos I am an introvert and don't mingle with people often
I'm not talking about trying to ask me out o, I mean girls will come to me and say, I want us to date, or I want u as my boyfriend, but I get a lot of girls that will just tell me "hello, i like u, can we be friends?" I don't put any meaning into that one.
Like last year, a girl told me, I am coming to ur house, if u don't touch me, I'll have problem with u, that was the most direct, but I had a girlfriend, I couldn't cheat

Hmmm Yinmu for this Shiiithole?? Abi na for Jupiter you dey reside...... grin grin grin Guy dey lie small small, Even as I cute reach, I no fit dey make this kind Zobo assertions lol. This your Zobo too Cold abeg.....

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by dukeprince50: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Hmmm Yinmu for this Shiiithole?? Abi na for Jupiter you dey reside...... grin grin grin Guy dey lie small small, Even as I cute reach, I no fit dey make this kind Zobo assertions lol. This your Zobo too Cold abeg.....
I don't know how cute u are, I am just average looking but I have an outstanding personality and most people love it. And that's my own killer move, I may not be as cute as u are but I have a very quiet demeanor and also an introvert, u can tell I am an introvert by just looking at me and people tends to love that about me, if u think say I deh lie, that's ur own problem

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Bahamas95(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Only One. That was way back in secondary school, she my classmate. She joined us when we were preparing to write WAEC. I haven't even started talking to her that much but she has this funny way of staring at me. I pretended not to notice because she wasn't my spec, she was plus size. Her breasts alone could suffocate me.

On this fateful day we were talking dirty in class, bragging about our sexual prowess and I never knew she was nearby eavesdropping and laughing. My friend saw her and gave me signal by winking and I stopped talking. 2days later she met me at the school canteen and whispered to me that she would like me to fvck her the next day (Saturday) that she would be home alone. I was shocked, she saw the shock on my face and started laughing. I asked her if she was serious or just pulling my legs but she said no jokes, that she has been crushing on me since she joined our school. As a real niggarr I gave her the lamba the next day.

She was the first and last girl that toasted me till date, others just give me greenlight and I proceed from there if am interested.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Veiniously: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bahamas95:
Only One. That was way back in secondary school, she my classmate. She joined us when we were preparing to write WAEC. I haven't even started talking to her that much but she has this funny way of staring at me. I pretended not to notice because she wasn't my spec, she was plus size. Her breasts alone could suffocate me.

On this fateful day we were talking dirty in class, bragging about our sexual prowess and I never knew she was nearby eavesdropping and laughing. My friend saw her and gave me signal by winking and I stopped talking. 2days later she met me at the school canteen and whispered to me that she would like me to fvck her the next day (Saturday) that she would be home alone. I was shocked, she saw the shock on my face and started laughing. I asked her if she was serious or just pulling my legs but she said no jokes, that she has been crushing on me since she joined our school. As a real niggarr I gave her the lamba the next day.

She was the first and last girl that toasted me till date, others just give me greenlight and I proceed from there if am interested.

Mine was funny too I was a virgin then after I finished my ss3 I proceeded to get a small job to manage I was working when my co worker told me to come to her place to Bleep her I thought it was a joke when we close she called me so we could go I declined because I might not perform to her expectations and everybody will know about it
Again I girl in my compound asked me to Bleep her in a primary school close to my house I declined like the way Jesus rebooked satan
The third one was b4 I gained admission she was my friend sister I don't know she was crushing on me and you know guys Paro we don't date our friends sister because we know our selves as bad person or play boy.... Anytime I come she will start gisting me about things until she started disturbing me about coming to my place I know I stay with my parents so I do tell her am busy this and that till one days she was behaving weird she told me she want to Bleep me while scratching her head I didn't even act happy or surprised though I was but I wanted to behave matured.... That week we went to motel and I lashed her that she couldn't even walk I was scared but she was fine later
Another was in a work too 2 girls where crushing on me I was just finger fucking dem at work without them finding out I was finger fucking the both
Another one since my 100l till this 300l 5 girls in my faculty are crushing on me and they know them self none gave me the v.. Even when some came to visit me at home don't know why sha

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Angelacruz: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
guys have taken over d thread...una welldone

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by placeofallure(f): 5:23am On Sep 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:

No need reminding us because we already know there have never been a time Hoes are single, Even when they aren't dating, They have different dicks they are Sampling and receiving favours and material things from the penis Idiots. Only Penis people can be truly single because they are the endangered & unfavorable species and are the most gullible as well. The only way a male would enjoy life Is If only life smiles at him and he gets most of his shiiits together......

Well, that's your opinion. You're entitled to have one. Then be reminded, this person you are talking to is NOT a hoe, Ok? Nairaland maybe faceless but watch your mouth! James 3 vs 5
Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
placeofallure:

Well, that's your opinion. You're entitled to have one. Then be reminded, this person you are talking to is NOT a hoe, Ok? Nairaland maybe faceless but watch your mouth! James 3 vs 5

Alright I've heard you babe and I accord you the respect you deserve. But unfortunately I can't trust anything that has a slippery hole. Mind you I've got my sweet mom, sisters, cousins, fwbs, friends. But still I don't trust any of them okay. It doesn't mean I hate them.I'm just a realist.....

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by placeofallure(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Alright I've heard you babe and I accord you the respect you deserve. But unfortunately I can't trust anything that has a slippery hole. Mind you I've got my sweet mom, sisters, cousins, fwbs, friends. But still I don't trust any of them okay. It doesn't mean I hate them.I'm just a realist.....

It's Ok.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women... by alhajidembele: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
I think women will toast a person more if he can be more attractive. Women can toast a man as much as 3 times a week - steady. They don't come out & ask you out but they will still do it in their own way (and no I don't mean greenlight). I will not lie, girls don't toast me up to 3 times a week (some months they don't toast at all) but I have had several girls message me on social media every now and then that they want me to be their boyfriend/husband. There was this secondary school girl (SS 2) who even told me she liked me and wanted to fork me on social media... we met and I forked her. I will give you 3 powerful tips I use for myself. Having a deep voice helps alot. I spend much of my time trying to crack my voice in other to have a sexier voice - I just shout as loud as I can & I drink ice-cold water immediately after shouting. Then your face should not be rough/dirty - Use organic skin care products & trim your beards (especially moustache) instead of leaving it to grow widely. And watch what you say when you are with them - Always talk sense when you are with them. I was watching a reality program in ghana and one man (he was a lecturer) asked a woman (she was in university) he was dating, that he heard that girls in the SHS school she finished from used to like penis - such stupid questions should be avoided when you are with them. This is very similar to my next point... being introverted and/or shy is a minus for you... As a man you ought to be extroverted... It will help you when you are with them. And avoid barbing abolo or carpet - instead you can keep dreadlocks or any other hairstyle (or even ordinary afro-punk). I am sure there are several things I have left out but these are the 3 powerful tips I can remember

NB: This topic is starting to lose focus... men have taken over the discussion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Call This Fashion? / My Love For Her Is Fading Away. / "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.