Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story (16053 Views)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... / Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see / How I fvked her big ass . Picx added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Sulele04:

you are high on cheap weed.
The money i earn as a programmer monthly is enough to pay for your mental surgery *you clearly need one*, send you to yankee for an all expenses paid vacation and get your sorry ass deported back to nigeria after all is said and done.

Programa? How? Son quit tryina impress me becoz am from London. Stop it son. yor name is sule & u definitely a driver. I take it u be uber driver. Correct? anyways I love marryed womens & please invite me to yo wedding. I bet they will find u a sweet girl from the village smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Sulele04(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Programa? How? Son quit tryina impress me becoz am from London. Stop it son. yor name is sule & u definitely a driver. I take it u be uber driver. Correct? anyways I love marryed womens & please invite me to yo wedding. I bet they will find u a sweet girl from the village smiley
seun this man
1 he is a junkie for the spotlight.
2 he is washed up.
3 he is a liability to this forum.

get his account deactivated.
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Escabado:
Mine was one busty married lady that we live in the same house . If she want to park her cloths outside she will be shaking her yarch for me and be smiling. Like play like play one day she come charge phone for my place and was sitting close to me rubbing her breast at me . Na so nack ooo
The next week she nack me bill. Na so i run . Me begin pay bill for married woman. Lie lie

Guys share your experience

Sir. Please ignore that young midget call sulele04. Marryed womens show u love, loyalty. Stick with them

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Mykillo74(m): 3:06am On Sep 11, 2020
older women are fun to be with, I need one now. mail me if you need me. single� divorced� married❌
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by silibaba: 5:31am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Bro u dont no wot u missing..truss me. Marryed womens are 10 times sweeter & better. They dont stress u up. They simply go back to there husband. I am linking another one again next week Tuesday after her husband go for business trip..cant wait to smash cheesy
shutup

slowpoke
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by amajato: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Kenmatt:
If you Bleep a married woman,

one small boy will surely Bleep your wife tomorrow.
then another person will fvck that small boy wife and it will keep going on like that. Do you know if the if the married women he is fvcking their husbands has fvck people's wife before and karma is visiting them according to your karma law? So when karma use you to fulfill it's law, it will punish you again abi?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2020
silibaba:
shutup

slowpoke

Son it's ok. Dont worry, When u have moiney, u will under stand wot it mean to date marryed womens, it's a good thing, truss me. I haven't even chase yor wife & yet, u r upset but bro, when u get marryed, we shall doscuss wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Baitullah: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Just seeing bunch o' people screwing their posterity. trust me, it's gonna be a dead end.

And for those proving Okafor's law, be sure that the same law will be proven on your wives/bae.

Surely gonna be a dead end
TheCork:

antens? That crap countries full of gay people? Bro no body no that place, u cant compare it to London..I swaaar.we dont have gays, we love womens & marryed womens are sweeter. angry
Just seeing bunch o' people screwing their posterity. trust me, it's gonna be a dead end.

And for those proving Okafor's law, be sure that the same law will be proven on your wives/bae.

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Son it's ok. Dont worry, When u have moiney, u will under stand wot it mean to date marryed womens, it's a good thing, truss me. I haven't even chase yor wife & yet, u r upset but bro, when u get marryed, we shall doscuss wink
Your are morally bankrupt.

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Baitullah:

Surely gonna be a dead end Just seeing bunch o' people screwing their posterity. trust me, it's gonna be a dead end.

^^story

Bro truss me, nyanshing marryed womens is the best & I been doing this 4almost 6year wit no issue. I have nyansh 9 so far. Sometimes I feel guilty becoz some of their husband think a nice but dont no am nice becoz of there wife. I am friends with only 3 of there husband but I dont no the other 6. They all ways tell me they marryed thou. Do i care? No. I juss love all womens smiley
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Escabado:
Mine was one busty married lady that we live in the same house . If she want to park her cloths outside she will be shaking her yarch for me and be smiling. Like play like play one day she come charge phone for my place and was sitting close to me rubbing her breast at me . Na so nack ooo
The next week she nack me bill. Na so i run . Me begin pay bill for married woman. Lie lie

grin
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Correction. Bro am like the united nation..I love every women & I nyansh a anything; ibo, yoruba or Hausa. All womens are the same in the dark sir. Another married woman comin by next week Tuesday. Bro truss me, u need a married women for side chick cheesy

grin
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

^^^story
I been banging marryed women for the past 6 years. It started when my neighbor asked him to loan her coz they sack her husband. She begged me not to tell him coz we were good friend. I play snooker & basketball wit him. Bro u dint really want to collect the moiney back but I juss had to go there, she was lightskin. Smashing only happen once but guess wot, I had to pay her extra to zip up .since then, I enjoy married womens. That's y I enjoy going to wedding..especially when I like the babe. We usually smash after 5 month of mariage wink

Hahaha U are bad lol U like going to the wedding so U can later smash the bride lol
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Problemkid1: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Bro u dont no wot u missing..truss me. Marryed womens are 10 times sweeter & better. They dont stress u up. They simply go back to there husband. I am linking another one again next week Tuesday after her husband go for business trip..cant wait to smash cheesy
Abeg Bros forget that guy Abeg. grin Link me up with anyone Abeg joor. I don tire for all this small small girls yansh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Problemkid1: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Correction. Bro am like the united nation..I love every women & I nyansh a anything; ibo, yoruba or Hausa. All womens are the same in the dark sir. Another married woman comin by next week Tuesday. Bro truss me, u need a married women for side chick cheesy
Guy link me up with one Biko grin
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Bahamas95:
I have fvcked advanced women but they ain't married. They were single parents/spinsters.

I can't fvck a married woman, my conscience won't let me do that sh!t.

Lie
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Princerichi0(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Escabado:

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Bahamas95(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2020
lereinter:

Lie
Lie about what? undecided

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by lereinter(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Why are men selfish

When a guy mess a married woman na abomination but when a married man fu.k a lady nothing bad

Abegi stop your double standard

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

^^story

Bro truss me, nyanshing marryed womens is the best & I been doing this 4almost 6year wit no issue. I have nyansh 9 so far. Sometimes I feel guilty becoz some of their husband think a nice but dont no am nice becoz of there wife. I am friends with only 3 of there husband but I dont no the other 6. They all ways tell me they marryed thou. Do i care? No. I juss love all womens smiley
Those ones that see one as a nice guy are the surest oh. Get 2 like that wey I dy knack and funniest thing be say one of them husband is my senior brother's friend and sees me as a church guy unknown to him that I dy steadily knack his wife. The Koko is to be coded about it.
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by deewhydoski(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2020
KaineJr:
mine was a with an high class lady I met at the mall who happened to stay in same area with me. helped her with her things at the mall car park and after about a week we crossed each other in my street she thanked me for the help and started seeing each other often and later exchanged numbers and after close to 4 months madam invited me to her place which was 2 street from mine. She asked me to help massaged her legs and one thing led to another and we bleeped. We been fucking for close to a year now and she does not mind the fact that she is almost 20years my senior
I pity your glory
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Sulele04:

you are high on cheap weed.
The money i earn as a programmer monthly is enough to pay for your mental surgery *you clearly need one*, send you to yankee for an all expenses paid vacation and get your sorry ass deported back to nigeria after all is said and done.

Sule. did I mention am from London innit & I drive £35,000 (cash) BMW wit allow wills.. juss in case u ask angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Stevecrown12345: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. I use my moiney to catch womens marryed womens, why,becoz they have more to offer. Bro I have moiney, u dont. Can u afford marryed womens, nope. Anyways bro my job is to chase women but I juss prefa marryed womens coz they r loyal. By the way, am a Londoner. Be nice & I will posture £12 to buy nice suit for yor sef.(no oofense) angry

No wonder,boss man u b legend oo
Been nice is my hobble,Boss I dei loyal to d core
GTB bank

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Hahaha U are bad lol U like going to the wedding so U can later smash the bride lol

Real talk marryed womens turn me on. I cant help it. They usualy more loyal & dont giv stress. I haven't been caught yet thou. Another one is linking up with me next week Tuesday . She told me last month her husband ask her were she got the moi from after he buy him a very expensive suit jacket on his birthday. I gave her the moiney. She lied to him thou smiley
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Real talk marryed womens turn me on. I cant help it. They usualy more loyal & dont giv stress. I haven't been caught yet thou. Another one is linking up with me next week Tuesday . She told me last month her husband ask her were she got the moi from after he buy him a very expensive suit jacket on his birthday. I gave her the moiney. She lied to him thou smiley

Lol. One day wahala will catch up with you:-D
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by sharpwriter(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. I use my moiney to catch womens marryed womens, why,becoz they have more to offer. Bro I have moiney, u dont. Can u afford marryed womens, nope. Anyways bro my job is to chase women but I juss prefa marryed womens coz they r loyal. By the way, am a Londoner. Be nice & I will posture £12 to buy nice suit for yor sef.(no oofense) angry

Guy, you get money and na £12 you wan send ; biko start from £500, den I go know say you be sure papa... Lol
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by silibaba: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Discuss what? How to roast your dickk and serve it with adonko for you to eat?
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
silibaba:

Discuss what? How to roast your dickk and serve it with adonko for you to eat?

Bro please let me know when u marry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by silibaba: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheCork:

Bro please let me know when u marry smiley
oga ooo
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Baitullah: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Surely gonna be a dead end brah
TheCork:

Surely gonna be a dead end brah
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Baitullah:
Surely gonna be a dead end brah Surely gonna be a dead end brah

Dead end how? Bro u dont like punnnnnny? Truss me, marryed women are 10 time sweeter. Those single womens r gold digger & that's y I enjoy going to weddings to check out those ladies. The husbands dont find out wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight Easily / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.