Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex (2597 Views)

Why Do Boys Do This? / What Does It Mean For A Person To Loss Interest In getting Married??? / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2020
I don't know about girls/women, But I have noticed that some boys/men loss interest in a girl/woman after they have s*x with her...

For me I think that the reason might be that: "Sex is the highest level of exploration between a man and a woman, and anyone that crosses that boundary without legal access (Through marriage), may never returned to normal (i.e having the same feeling of love)"

Tell us your experience and why you think people change after sex, drop your comments below wink,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2020
If you love someone u can't loss interest after sex.. simple!

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Ghost8889:
I don't know about girls/women, But I have noticed that some boys/men loss interest in a girl/woman after they have s*x with her...

For me I think that the reason might be that: "Sex is the highest level of exploration between a man and a woman, and anyone that crosses that boundary without legal access (Through marriage), may never returned to normal (i.e having the same feeling of love)"

Tell us your experience and why you think people change after sex, drop your comments below wink,

That's simply because these boys NEVER had any interest to begin with, they were only there to sample the toto....so they told the babe any/every rubbish under the sun (pretending an interest in the babe) and the minute they succeeded in sampling the babe, they bounce to the next donkey who will fall for their BS.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by donbachi(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Only in the case of "chop clean mouth".

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by FryMosquito: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2020
As I hear one time... It's like someone licking orange(even if fresh orange) you will throw it or abandone it after squizzing out the water on it. Then you start looking for a fresh orange or new one again... Na elders talk am ooh grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by davibid: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2020
It’s good you said sex and not making love

when you’re in love, you cannot have a enough of it coz it’s so fulfilling and beautiful.

Sex is just something you do with someone you have no feelings for and that’s why guys often get irritated after everything.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Wronggee(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Elder stake man grin I hail you
FryMosquito:
As I hear one time... It's like someone licking orange(even if fresh orange) you will throw it or abandone it after squizzing out the water on it. Then you start looking for a fresh orange or new one again... Na elders talk am ooh grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020
It's the same reason women dump a man who become broke.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by paulolee(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
as for me its normal bcoz girls do come around mainly because of sex and no need for keeping them when we done...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
If you love someone u can't loss interest after sex.. simple!
That's if you're both married legally cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by merieam16(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2020
I guess its because guys are nt emotionally attached to sex, its just like food

Its like wen u finish eating in a carteen, u get up and go ur way nt necessarily mean u love the place

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Olibboy: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Ghost8889:

Because everything is not about sex.
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Crownstar01: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2020
What if the stuff is wide, why should a man be interested in you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2020
No campaign after wining Election

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Ugaboy: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2020
merieam16:
I guess its because guys are nt emotionally attached to sex, its just like food

Its like wen u finish eating in a carteen, u get up and go ur way nt necessarily mean u love the place
u must be an expert... experience count lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Emerald04(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Sex is Overrated �

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by PlayerMeji: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2020
It's basically how we are wired.

The loss of interest after sex is to protect the male species from exhausting itself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by sammuell(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
No feeling
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by cooooooks(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2020
This happens when they:
- don't live the girl
- mainly saw her as a challenge

The after sex shenanigans are the sweetest among lovers.
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by NedvedGraphix(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
It only happens when they don't love the girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by hgfr553: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Daviddson(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
That's why premarital sex is not worth it.
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by KidDarkness(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
There is no way, in this life, the next life if there is, this universe or multi verse that you would lose interest after sex with someone you SINCERELY love. But if you don't love that person.....lemme put it like this" if you are dying of hunger and you eat egusi with chicken, turkey, round fish with a mountain size semo, will you still feel hungry"? Embrace abstinence till marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by TOMSY(f): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Most times its because its very easy to be attracted to a guy that doesn't genuinely care about you. Guys who truly love you tend to be shy or less confident around you and try to please you and make things work no matter your bullshit.

Girls run away from such guys and go after the elusive guy who they are not sure about. (The kiddwaya kind of guy). It takes maturity, which comes with age to change most girls' mindset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Prince500(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Because of ur English
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by frozen70(f): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ghost8889:

If you list after a woman once you have sex with her you will likely loose interest

But if love was the motivating thing then it's possible sex will bond you guys and at a stage you see her as part of you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
OP have you seen any politician still campaigning after winning an election
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Dreamliner787(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ghost8889:

I haven't had sex before thoo, so I wouldn't know undecided
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
what do you want to do with the information na. undecided
Re: Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Read my signature cool

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me - Bbnaijas Angel Says As She Shares Photos / What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / Will You Eat This Yam, From Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.