Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend (852 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ronnie mcnutt killed himself after he was jilted by his girlfriend and lost his job
https://hoodsite.com/facebook-live-suicide-video-man-shoots-himself-head-shotgun/
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Deborah98(f): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wisdom is the principal thing in all your getting get understanding.
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Kemimarch16(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
I understand him but that should not makes him to give up on life like that

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by TarOrfeeek: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Vagina people have destroyed a man's life.

MEN!

If you cannot remain single when you have a job and earn money.
You do not deserve to date/access toto when you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by prince985(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nice
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by extol1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
Wisdom is the principal thing in all your getting get understanding.
unfortunately, he is no longer alive to hear your sermon
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by BigJoe29: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
He is better off dead, one simp down many more to go down.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by arukwe123(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
All Simps deserve to Die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Deborah98(f): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

unfortunately, he is no longer alive to hear your sermon
it is well my dear...
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by extol1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
it is well my dear...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Feminist has killed another innocent soul embarassed
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Junkie1: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
NO BITCH IS WORTH IT MAN
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by KidDarkness(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deciding to take the easy way out instead of fighting is really an act of cowardice. To the "red pillers and feminist", y'all know you would still get married, right? I really wonder if a red piller will call his wife a v*gina citizen when married or a feminist call her husband a p*nis citizen.
Re: Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
this one don loose 3-0 just like dat..

(1) (Reply)

Download Zip. Melanie Martinez After School EP Full / Street Huxlers And Bosses Get In Here. I need your support / Did You Get Your Free Airtel N1,000 Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.