Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die (2827 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Mariqiss(f): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
I met him 2010 in my village when during Sallah festival he was very broke but I didn't care I stood by him I did all I could to see him up among his mate by 2014 he got a job and things start moving well for him by then he was still a good man, late 2016 we got married and a year later I was blessed with twins one died at birth but I believe it is the will of God. I never stop working with him saving money for him and planning our future and kid future with him and he loved me very well then fast forward 2019 he started changing he no longer care about me or my kid sometimes he beat me February 10 2019 was the day I will never forget I called him that our kid is sick that she needs blood my husband told me he don't care I should find a way to care for the child. I began to wonder what could be wrong but I did nothing bad to him only for him to call me one day that he wants to marry another wife whatt is that the reason why you have been trying to push me away? He refused to respond I started praying for God to help him see me and love me the way I love him but he cares about the new woman and not even me or my baby may 4th 2019 I lost my baby my whole world changed during that time I was suffering he married that woman and he come very abusive and I had to flee for my life I went back to village where I stayed with my grandma you know life in the village is very hard I suffered till I nearly ran mad my appearance change I became weak and unstable almost a year now I have not heard from him and am suffering to death.
I am very weak and I have Lost everything i need advice on what to do? And I need help I am starving he destroyed my life my dream and everything the only thing left for me now is death please help me.

3 Likes

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by BigJoe29: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
cheesy

Dear women, please stop disturbing us with I stood by him when he had nothing, build your own life it is not a crime for a woman to have money or to be in authority.

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
R
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Uchefame(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Go to God in prayers and recover what you have lost

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by extol1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
two things are involve, firstly, it is either you pray fervently for your husband to love and care for you because I can't say you should pray for you to take your husband back since he has married another woman which I believe it was legal
and secondly, you have to move on since your husband has moved on. you have to have it at the back of your mind that you can't kill yourself over a man who doesn't care about. I know it is not easy to leave a man that both of you suffered together but you have to value your life. who knows you can see a better man than him. don't forget look healthy.
deaconess Deborah98, what do you have to say

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Madibah(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Madibah(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Uchefame:
Go to God in prayers and recover what you have lost
Bro

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by elantraceey(f): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sorry for your plight and the lose of your child but sometimes I'm wary of one sided stories.

While you were standing by him, didn't you do anything to uplift yourself? I see a lot of ladies that stay with broke guys and the guy would be working hard to uplift himself and the lady will be nothing thinking he'll still be with her when he becomes rich because she was giving herself to him for free while he broke, my dear things don't work like that.

All that been said, you are where you are now and if you really want help, I'm going to ask these questions. Are you educated? What skill do you have? What can your hands do? Location doesn't matter, you can start up something and start taking of yourself instead waiting for one man to come uplift you.

6 Likes

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by anthonyuncle(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
it's not over for u.

allow him to live his life.

clean up urself and start rebuilding urself.

one mistake u made is that u were building him alone and not urself.

invest in urself, learn a skill and improve ur life.

with time, u will heal and come out better.

btw,karma (my side chick) is already building a duplex where she and dz ur ex husband will enjoy their gratuity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Shellsploit: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lalasticlala sef
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by stillseth: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
This your story looks one sided.. So all of a sudden he just hated you and his child? just like that?
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Mariqiss(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
elantraceey:
Sorry for your plight and the lose of your child but sometimes I'm wary of one sided stories.

While you were standing by him, didn't you do anything to uplift yourself? I see a lot of ladies that stay with broke guys and the guy would be working hard to uplift himself and the lady will be nothing thinking he'll still be with her when he becomes rich because she was giving herself to him for free while he broke, my dear things don't work like that.

All that been said, you are where you are now and if you really want help, I'm going to ask these questions. Are you educated? What skill do you have? What can your hands do? Location doesn't matter, you can start up something and start taking of yourself instead waiting for one man to come uplift you.
I can bake cakes and I can make washing soap. It all need money to start up

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by annford: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mariqiss:
I met him 2010 in my village when during Sallah festival he was very broke but I didn't care I stood by him I did all I could to see him up among his mate by 2014 he got a job and things start moving well for him by then he was still a good man, late 2016 we got married and a year later I was blessed with twins one died at birth but I believe it is the will of God. I never stop working with him saving money for him and planning our future and kid future with him and he loved me very well then fast forward 2019 he started changing he no longer care about me or my kid sometimes he beat me February 10 2019 was the day I will never forget I called him that our kid is sick that she needs blood my husband told me he don't care I should find a way to care for the child. I began to wonder what could be wrong but I did nothing bad to him only for him to call me one day that he wants to marry another wife whatt is that the reason why you have been trying to push me away? He refused to respond I started praying for God to help him see me and love me the way I love him but he cares about the new woman and not even me or my baby may 4th 2019 I lost my baby my whole world changed during that time I was suffering he married that woman and he come very abusive and I had to flee for my life I went back to village where I stayed with my grandma you know life in the village is very hard I suffered till I nearly ran mad my appearance change I became weak and unstable almost a year now I have not heard from him and am suffering to death.
I am very weak and I have Lost everything i need advice on what to do? And I need help I am starving he destroyed my life my dream and everything the only thing left for me now is death please help me.

I usually don't give marital advice but I'd give you one or two. Firstly, you need to pick the bits and pieces of your life and leave the village as the surrounding environments, prying eyes and loneliness would only increase your emotional and psychological sufferings. Secondly, you need to come down to earth and embrace the reality that your beloved husband is now your estranged husband. Sis, there's more to life than marriage. I am a happily married man with a daughter and I can honestly tell you that marriage isn't challenges-free. You've overtime, lost your 2 kids and your husband couldn't care less,shouldn't that tell you something? Sis, get over your losses, dust yourself up and move on. It is painful you stood by your husband when he had nothing and the moment he started springing up, he left you. If you story is true and I want to believe it is, then just sit and relax and watch how your husband would face his Waterloo. For fact, the blood of your dead children would fight him to a point he'd wish he never existed. Peace.

8 Likes

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Kalatium(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
elantraceey:

Good response
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by MJBOLT: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
a newly created account makes this hard to believe and let's hear your husband side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Barney001: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
New format.......,boyz must chop grin

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by ayomilore: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madam sorry for your travails.
Try and move to town and begin to do any little thing you can do to keep your body and soul together. Begin to look good you will soon find a good man that would appreciate you for who you are. You are a free woman with no kids that could spoil your chance of getting a man on time.
God be with you.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Deborah98(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

deaconess Deborah98, what do you have to say
my brother this is a serious matter and as such should be treated with wisdom,look the young woman from all indications has really suffered in the hands of this man all in the name of marriage ranging from losing a child at birth to losing both the marriage and sick child. The man on the other hand exhibited an extreme inhumane character towards his wife,so you want to tell me that this man hardened his heart and let his child die,chai nawa ooooh,I will only advice her on two things,move on with her life,the man has moved but Don't be surprised if things get sour BTW him and his new wife he would have no option but to return to the one he has abandoned and caused much pain and sorrow to....two let her find her relatives to help her or better still find something doing,I keep telling young gals establish yourself before talking about marriage,you have to be financially stable else you'd be in for a mess...I pray God's mercies and grace which never ceases locate you in Jesus name Amen...
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by extol1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
my brother this is a serious matter and as such should be treated with wisdom,look the young woman from all indications has really suffered in the hands of this man all in the name of marriage ranging from losing a child at birth to losing both the marriage and sick child. The man on the other hand exhibited an extreme inhumane character towards his wife,so you want to tell me that this man hardened his heart and let his child die,chai nawa ooooh,I will only advice her on two things,move on with her life,the man has moved but Don't be surprised if things get sour BTW him and his new wife he would have no option but to return to the one he has abandoned and caused much pain and sorrow to....two let her find her relatives to help her or better still find something doing,I keep telling young gals establish yourself before talking about marriage,you have to be financially stable else you'd be in for a mess...I pray God's mercies and grace which never ceases locate you in Jesus name Amen...
Amen, I hope the prayer is for me because I have already claim it. if we are to judge according to what she has written here, the man is inhumane which I called manimalirationalism. my prayer always is Lord give me the grace not to ever mistreat my family especially my loving wife

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Me, when I saw "Start up"

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by mii4u(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
BigJoe29:
cheesy

Dear women, please stop disturbing us with I stood by him when he had nothing, build your own life it is not a crime for a woman to have money or in be in authority.

Always resist the urge to shalaye.
Bro some men will not allow u to do anything even with ur hands while sitting at home... I know a case of a man telling the wife that he will rather die than see her do anything, he does not want anything that will come from the woman and the said woman is a graduate, he doesn't give her monthly upkeep, the rule is wateva u want, let me know, if I have I give u if I don't, endure. And the man is very violent. So pls don't blame some women, u don't know how they have bin living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Mariqiss(f): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
mii4u:

Bro some men will not allow u to do anything even with ur hands while sitting at home... I know a case of a man telling the wife that he will rather die than see her do anything, he does not want anything that will come from the woman and the said woman is a graduate, he doesn't give her monthly upkeep, the rule is wateva u want, let me know, if I have I give u if I don't, endure. And the man is very violent. So pls don't blame some women, u don't know how they have bin leaving.
only few will understand
Thank you
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Coded2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mariqiss:
u don't have to die pls just hang in there can I at least talk to u do message me on omobaonireke(at)gmail.com let talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Them liars always coming online to play victim card, all of a sudden he started hating on you for no reason, this is definitely a Nollywood story, you can go to TV/Movies Section

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
I Would Advise Dat U Start Life Afresh & Move On With Life. Don't Bother Calling Him.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by kingEllah(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go through all of these.

Babylove, there's a popular saying which goes thus "make lemonades out of the lemons life throws at you".

I wouldn't say it is not hard, it is. It's certain that you have lost your husband to the other woman hence you have to move on. But you are no saint as regards your husband's hatred towards you. Something must have triggered his actions.

So, embrace your new life and simply pick yourself up, leave the village or find something decent to do, and start your life afresh. DO NOT WAIT FOR ANY MAN.

God no go shame you.

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by frozen70(f): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mariqiss:

You don't need to die because of his attitude towards you at times some men don't think towards our direction

He has done his worst don't allow it to hold you down, move on and you will be fine

Get something doing that will keep you busy
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by babtoundey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
You've not lost everything and he has not destroyed your life. He only showed you the other face of life, tought you to be strong and be the best and only source of your own happiness and satisfaction.

Having said that, I will suggest you dislodge all thoughts and temptations pushing into desiring to go back to him or praying that he loves you again. Going back to him is one of the gravest mistake you can make. He has no heart (if your account of him is entirely the truth) so I see no reason why you should contemplate going back to him.

Forget him in totality. Pick up and start rebuilding your life from where he left it. If you have your job, skilled or unskilled face it squarely. if you had none enroll for one. Concentrate on positive energies. A lots of women are making it without spouses you too can make it. When you get to the Pinnacle of your career/business, the right man will come. Just be prayerful- not for him (he doesn't deserve your prayer or good wishes) and be disciplined

So help you God!

1 Like

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sorry for all that has happened to you
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by LadySarah: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ndo(sorry)
Sending you love n light.
Don't remain broken. Puck up the pieces of your life n move on. It will get better.

Next time build yourself while your man is budding himself. There's no crime in that.

GOD will see you through. Hugs...
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by muller101(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
You should have suffered for yourself first.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Connected1: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can give you three suggestions to the root of your problem.
1. You never really suffered with him, I dae suffer and you dae there nor mean say you suffer with me, unless you do something wey get head 4 me.
2. You always remind him of the goods things you did for him, I don't know about others but it can make hate you for life.
3. Check well that woman don use juju 4 am.
No man will ever leave any woman that suffered him unless one of these three, even if the girl fine con get money join like Princess Diana.
Ma, I believe your problem lies here, if you can attest to anyone, then we go find solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. / Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) / Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.