Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die (2832 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by LedRock: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Na only lalasticlala fit help you, I don't have advice for you. Make the elders advice you

Your personal text on Nairaland is "men are evil" undecided undecided
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
BigJoe29:
cheesy

Dear women, please stop disturbing us with I stood by him when he had nothing, build your own life it is not a crime for a woman to have money or to be in authority.

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

Thank you bro. It’s the hard truth but it needed to be said.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by tunize(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Your happiness is solely ur choice Madam, i guess the best you can do is to pick up urself and rise up and sey no to defeat. We all die someday agree but trust me u still have a choice of living and giving ur life a meaning. Trust me dying won't change ur situation but rather makes u a complete loser get up and fight to be a winner and put am smile in your face. Focus on urself and forget that man he was nvr yours.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Elvictor: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
thank God
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Adedotguy: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
sad
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Rawhumper(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
I dont trust what You saying....

People should becareful

Mariqiss:
I met him 2010 in my village when during Sallah festival he was very broke but I didn't care I stood by him I did all I could to see him up among his mate by 2014 he got a job and things start moving well for him by then he was still a good man, late 2016 we got married and a year later I was blessed with twins one died at birth but I believe it is the will of God. I never stop working with him saving money for him and planning our future and kid future with him and he loved me very well then fast forward 2019 he started changing he no longer care about me or my kid sometimes he beat me February 10 2019 was the day I will never forget I called him that our kid is sick that she needs blood my husband told me he don't care I should find a way to care for the child. I began to wonder what could be wrong but I did nothing bad to him only for him to call me one day that he wants to marry another wife whatt is that the reason why you have been trying to push me away? He refused to respond I started praying for God to help him see me and love me the way I love him but he cares about the new woman and not even me or my baby may 4th 2019 I lost my baby my whole world changed during that time I was suffering he married that woman and he come very abusive and I had to flee for my life I went back to village where I stayed with my grandma you know life in the village is very hard I suffered till I nearly ran mad my appearance change I became weak and unstable almost a year now I have not heard from him and am suffering to death.
I am very weak and I have Lost everything i need advice on what to do? And I need help I am starving he destroyed my life my dream and everything the only thing left for me now is death please help me.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Blackmann001: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
BigJoe29:
cheesy

Dear women, please stop disturbing us with I stood by him when he had nothing, build your own life it is not a crime for a woman to have money or to be in authority.

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

Ur a goat..!
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Blackmann001: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
AfroKnight:

Thank you bro. It’s the hard truth but it needed to be said.

And this is the right time to say that to someone who is depressed!
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by HolySword: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Blackmann001: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
elantraceey:
Sorry for your plight and the lose of your child but sometimes I'm wary of one sided stories.

While you were standing by him, didn't you do anything to uplift yourself? I see a lot of ladies that stay with broke guys and the guy would be working hard to uplift himself and the lady will be nothing thinking he'll still be with her when he becomes rich because she was giving herself to him for free while he broke, my dear things don't work like that.

All that been said, you are where you are now and if you really want help, I'm going to ask these questions. Are you educated? What skill do you have? What can your hands do? Location doesn't matter, you can start up something and start taking of yourself instead waiting for one man to come uplift you.

Ur advice is very empty...if u can practically lead her tru help, plz do and not saying big big things needing money and yet won't given a dime...

Selfish Nigerians...that's how gals (corpers) those days in my Ppa were busy advicing a 14 year old best student orphan who is soo hungry and devastated.. Yet still tops the very tough science class.....

They are there telling her to b strong when sh doesn't even have a house anymore,no transport to school sh com's as late as the worst i n skl and all clothes torn..instead they say its sexy clothe sh is forming....two faced ppl....

If u have help ,render with advice...someone can't eat and ur telling such person abt skill

Abeg mk una stop all this eye service..pastors will see u in big trouble of 40k and have 80million in account, but will ask you kneel down to b prayed for so that another person will com.and help u but definitely not him...

That's y no NGO without foreign support survives in Nigeria...
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Edolor(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mariqiss:
I met him 2010 in my village when during Sallah festival he was very broke but I didn't care I stood by him I did all I could to see him up among his mate by 2014 he got a job and things start moving well for him by then he was still a good man, late 2016 we got married and a year later I was blessed with twins one died at birth but I believe it is the will of God. I never stop working with him saving money for him and planning our future and kid future with him and he loved me very well then fast forward 2019 he started changing he no longer care about me or my kid sometimes he beat me February 10 2019 was the day I will never forget I called him that our kid is sick that she needs blood my husband told me he don't care I should find a way to care for the child. I began to wonder what could be wrong but I did nothing bad to him only for him to call me one day that he wants to marry another wife whatt is that the reason why you have been trying to push me away? He refused to respond I started praying for God to help him see me and love me the way I love him but he cares about the new woman and not even me or my baby may 4th 2019 I lost my baby my whole world changed during that time I was suffering he married that woman and he come very abusive and I had to flee for my life I went back to village where I stayed with my grandma you know life in the village is very hard I suffered till I nearly ran mad my appearance change I became weak and unstable almost a year now I have not heard from him and am suffering to death.
I am very weak and I have Lost everything i need advice on what to do? And I need help I am starving he destroyed my life my dream and everything the only thing left for me now is death please help me.
send me your account number, if you are saying the truth.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Sixfeetbelle: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2020
elantraceey:
Sorry for your plight and the lose of your child but sometimes I'm wary of one sided stories.

While you were standing by him, didn't you do anything to uplift yourself? I see a lot of ladies that stay with broke guys and the guy would be working hard to uplift himself and the lady will be nothing thinking he'll still be with her when he becomes rich because she was giving herself to him for free while he broke, my dear things don't work like that.

So why advise ladies to stick with a struggling man if he can/will abandon them in his glory days?
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by ednut1(m): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2020
scammer
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by tonyson010(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2020
mii4u:

Bro some men will not allow u to do anything even with ur hands while sitting at home... I know a case of a man telling the wife that he will rather die than see her do anything, he does not want anything that will come from the woman and the said woman is a graduate, he doesn't give her monthly upkeep, the rule is wateva u want, let me know, if I have I give u if I don't, endure. And the man is very violent. So pls don't blame some women, u don't know how they have bin living.

Some men out of fear that the wife will not respect him enough if she is not totally dependent on him take that step.
It is bad.

Even though we tend to change, but a lady that will respect you will if you remain the man and keep pushing.
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by mii4u(f): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2020
tonyson010:

Some men out of fear that the wife will not respect him enough if she is not totally dependent on him take that step.
It is bad.

Even though we tend to change, but a lady that will respect you will if you remain the man and keep pushing.
Well spoken
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by Moyinoluwa35(f): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Barney001:
New format.......,boyz must chop grin
��������� new format
Re: I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die by ModestGal(f): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video / Man Reveals What Happened On The Way To His Wife-to-be's Village (pix/vid) / For Ladies Only: Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.