Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? (54660 Views)

Katsaridaphobia: Morbid Fear Of Cockroaches / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by ikenwan: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
Get a chicken. Watch roaches vanish. You'll even get eggs in return.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by adex2000ng(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
snipper is your last bus stop. i almost packed out of my 3 bedroom apartment at ogba when the big and small corcroached terrorisdd my family. i used 1 baygon every day. it was hell! A friend at bayelsa, after hearing me lament advised me to use SNIPPER. men!! the resuld was beyond imagination. it is too effective for cockroaches and mosquitoes. USE IT AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE COCKROACHES EXCEPT STRAY ONES

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Ultrame(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2011
@Topic,

What you need to get is a bottle of SNIPER and follow these simple directions.

1. Get a syringe or a reuseable plastic spray container. (a nose muff might help if you're an 'Ajebo')
2. Shut down all ventilation systems (AC/fan) and close doors and windows. Put on your nose muff (if you have one) wink
3. Neatly apply Sniper UNDILUTED using the syringe or spray container along the foot of every wall in the house.
4. GET OUT FAST and remain out for at least 3 hours or longer.
5. Come back in after 3 hours, reventilate and watch your cockroaches crawl out from their hideouts and die in the open
(sniper kills their eggs too!). They will continue to die like that for at least 1 month.
6. Repeat the operation in another 3 months.

I'm a living witness, Sniper kicks ass. ALL sort of insects in your apartment WILL die.

I hope i helped. Cheers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Olumogun: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2011
@ poster

I once suffered from the continuous embarrassment of some flying and crawling insects in my home.
Having spent a lot of my hard earn money buying different kinds of canned insecticides,
a young man then gave me one bottle of Double Barrel liquid insecticide (produced in his neighborhood)
I could not but personally went looking for the product after seeing its deadly action on
mosquitoes, flies, fleas, cockroaches, bedbugs, ants, spider, wall-geckos, and 4 black snakes (after fumigating the compound)
even the rats stayed away for some days after the exercise.  
what I now do is to carry out the same exercise once in a month.

I also got a rat killer from them which was effective but i don't like the idea of the bad odour in the house after 3 days
and the need to start looking everywhere for dead rats.  

you can call this number on the product for attention - Bro Sam (08082324230)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by wissythots(f): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hi all,
you should fumigate your house and all them roaches and pests would be out for a long while.

reply me on oyinmoi@gmail.com to get my fumigator's contact details.

Have a blessed week
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by adonisgold: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
Careful with those concotions o. Some are harmful to you. Buy lots of camphor and throw round the house.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by FabulousE1: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ peacettw; just few drops of my magic insect killer and VUALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! just call 01-8202185. it only cost 300.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Carlosein(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
How do we know this sniper/snipper is not harmful to humans?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Imokay: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2011
If you reside in Lagos, we can help you out at Cleanxpert Services.We will fumigate your house and clean it out for you if you don't have the time.Call 08183875039 or08023942660. Our services are effective and our charges are friendly.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by loadsk: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Try using DDForce, its so powerful that even after 3days the effect is still felt. The mixing should be done very careful in the right proportion to get maximum effects.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Basics007: 4:52am On Mar 02, 2011
it`s like this Sniper thing is the most effective here. Pls can someone tell me how to get it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Khunmhi(m): 3:53am On Mar 03, 2011
Go and get Piff Paff or Rambo powder. Total annihillation guarantee.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by gbengx: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
oh, how they made life miserable for me, from insecticides to rat gums to camphor and all manner of chemicals , nothing worked.
Roaches finally disappeared when i applied the same chemicals at the right places, i poured some(sniper) into my WC and flushed it, then poured some into my bath tub and flushed it through the bath water outlet, it worked like magic, i'm sane again now, those devils have left me alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by saintneo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
adonisgold:

Careful with those concotions o. Some are harmful to you. Buy lots of camphor and throw round the house.
Roaches now use camphor as juggle balls now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by ochukoeja(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
I'M COCKROACH-PHOBIC. I PRACTICALLY SCREAM WEN I SEE THEM AND THEY'RE THE STUFF MY NIGHTMARES ARE MADE OF. THIS WAS SOMETHING I TRIED WHEN THEY TRIED TAKING OVER MY ROOM IN SCHOOL.
1.MAJOR FLIT FOR THE FIRST THREE DAYS- THIS KILLS THE MAMAS AND PAPAS
2.FLIT NORMALLY FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS- THIS KILLS THE SURVIVING PARENTS AND THE TEENAGE AND BABY COCKROACHES WITH STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM
3. FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS FLIT CORNERS AND CUPBOARD LIGHTLY THIS WILL TOTALLY DISRUPT THE GROWTH PROCESS OF THEM EGGS. THEREAFTER FLIT ONCE A WEEK
P.S I ALWAYS DID THIS EVERY MORNING BEFORE GOING TO CLASS SO THE SMELL IS GONE BY THE TIME I'M BBACK

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by bluerange(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2011
Am happy am not the only one that has phobia for roaches. even in deep slumber I can sense the presence of one in a place. Many a night, I have woken to see one perched on a wall, picked up the broom I keep beside my bed every night, make una blame me na dem cause and go into battle and if I don't get to kill it or them I will concecde defeat and take my pillow, off I go on exile for the night. Last year december my cousin came accross an ad in one of the dailies about an anti-crockroach product that promised no smell, no relocation of stuffs, nor stain but overnight holocaust. She got it, I remember it was in a syringe looked crude then (think the guy imports it and repackage it) it looks like shea butter. We applied as told-minute quantity at edges of window, door and cupboard/wardrobes frames. The next day, from the bedrooms through the staircase down to the kitchen, pantry and the sitting room lay before us a holocaust and I have been on honeymoon since!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by macbenal: 10:34am On May 30, 2011
Sniper® is a highly effective
insecticide/miticide that controls
over 30 foliar and soil borne
pests. Sniper gives growers the
flexibility and residual activity
needed to combat insects in conventional or biotech systems.

Macbenal int'l ltd is one of the distributors of sniper insecticides.is by no doubt the best insecticide and most powerfull.contact us on:08182034675,08033243100.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by babseg(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2011
start eating them
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by otitokoro1: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
I would like to suggest making money by killing your cockroaches.

How? Learn how to make an insecticide, use some to kill your cockroaches and sell to those who have similar problem. cool

Go to Ojota ask for where those Chemicals are sold, learn how to mix them,

It is cheaper as you can control the qualities you want,

You may brand your own insecticide " Cockroachomicide" grin grin grin

Idea that pays for your effort,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by usewisdom: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2011
It's very easy. Get a spray and spray your room. After like 20 minutes, u will see them sleeping on the floor. Pack them inside your pot. Get a spoon and a pure cold water. Dinner ready. lol
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Oluschenco(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2011
I av once heard of sniper, its good otherwise, there are some cheap chemicals here in ibadan #100 they are also effective in killing flying & crawling insects, hope none of ur wards is crawling. If ur problem persists, contact ur spiritual doctor. LOL!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by macbenal: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
Macbenal int'l ltd is one of the
nigeria distributors of "sniper".we
guarantee you the cheapest
price possible.contact us for your
purchases.contact:08182034675,0 8033243100

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by macbenal: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2011
purchases.contact:08182034675, 08033243100.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by macbenal: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2011
purchases.contact:08182034675, 08033243100.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by manakeagie: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2011
It can be hard to reed of cockroaches but u can actually get rid of them if you are determined , first clean all their hide outs and try to fumigate using no pest or mortin Doom it has really worked for me ,
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by KOMBE: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
This snipper seems to be the magic wand. I am living in Port Harcourt and would like an information on how to get snipper in PHC, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by ShyOne(f): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2011
Rubbing alcohol - put in a spray bottle and spray on contact - it burns them - they die immediately - any brand

then dust the house with powder boric acid - cheap any brand

they are dead everywhere the next day and if you see any still alive - spray the live ones with rubbing alcohol

All for less than 5.00 or 10.00 USD
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by rasque(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
Holocaust in my house. Thanks to Sniper!!!

Sniper is the Boko Haram of the Roaches world.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by toygod2: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Get a bottle of BAYGON AND SNIPPER
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
The best solution is to get an Indoor Residual Spray (IRS) that is odorless and will last for 6 months without needing a respray. I spray my house only twice a year using ICON 10CS or Bistar Wp using my IRS Spray.

The Actellic 300 CS can last for one year eliminating the need for respraying within a year. It eliminates everything pest at home.

See attached link for its efficacy http://www3.syngenta.com/eame/PPM/SiteCollectionDocuments/Leaflets/Vector_control/Actellic_300CS_long_lasting_residual_insecticide_Marketing_Leaflet/Actellic_300CS_English.pdf
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by eyinjuege: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Forget all this mobile, rambo whatever they are temporary measures.

Use SNIPPER and fumigate your entire house and compound at least 3 times in a month and it will Snipe-out even their great grand children!

U will get snipper at any agro-chemical shops (shops were they sale agricultural chemicals).

U will be VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULT!

I SO HATE ROACHES!!!!

You are so correct. It works like wonders.

But please, don't let it touch your hands or spray near foodstuff or kitchen utensils.
At least, next 6mths you'll be free. However, put in every crevice in the cupboards and doors. Remember to close the windows and doors, and leave the environment for like 6hrs or overnight if you spray only the kitchen.
Good luck in your quest. Pls don't leave near children. Buy the small one, use once and discard immediately. Its just #200 or so.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.