Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State (59171 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by OhBiafra: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
She is fine, she is only with her boyfriend.
What kind of skill was she going to acquire?

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by abefeb1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
dave4rella:
embarassed shocked
They should check her boyfriends place She might be somewhere collecting preeq
I pray she's found intact ijn
Didn't you see her age? 17 years old girl. collecting what? at her age
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Graysons: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600
Share this message. She could be anywhere.
check her boyfriend house.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by bluefilm: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
The reason why tracker chips need to worn to avoid situations like this. This can be embedded in form of waistbeads/earrings for females, pendants for males.

Why not submit yourself for the Bill Gates Covid19 vaccine since he wants to microchip everyone with his quantum dot Covid19 vaccine?
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Why not submit yourself for the Bill Gates Covid19 vaccine since he wants to microchip everyone with his quantum dot Covid19 vaccine?
what sense now are you trying to make?
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by COdeGenesis: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
FundRaiserNg:
Please how else apart from true caller can I identify some one who has been threatening my younger brother weeks now?

Tried using true caller to get identity but nothing is showing.

Whatsapp. You can lure the person with a female and get info from him also. Record the call and report to the Police
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Op why did you have to bring this kind of case here, all most of these nairaland idiots and so called "alpha males" would do is to talk nonsense that will anger you the more, take your case to the appropriate authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
bluefilm:

You are a confirmed dullard.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by ennyrah: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
may she return safely
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by peropoliet(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Let check her somewhere........ I know the place but I can't mention it
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
The Fulani herdsmen and Hausa okada riders in that area are suspects. I won't say more than that

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Senatoraku: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
I just pray she's safe and sound anywhere she is. God please release her from the hands of her captives whether boyfriend or ritualist. Amen

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by faithfull18(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is very serious just by touching it you become addicted and pass out or be killed
The person, not me. Well, not exactly strange.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by thesicilian: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
sylve11:

Are you scared? cool
Hotzone:

Contact the *appropriate authority*
Lol. I'd rather not have anything to do with the police. They can easily detain you for being a kidnapper even if you're just volunteering the little info you have.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Rawhumper(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
[

What is The Location of The Place she Goes for skill acquisition?

And by what time did she leave, Then what time does she return

Owerri is too small, if she is still in Owerri, she will be found.

I will help You send her pics to my Friends in Imsu,especially The girls will have more info.

quote author=NnamdiChidi post=93872566]Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600
Share this message. She could be anywhere.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by luminouz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
The reason why tracker chips need to worn to avoid situations like this. This can be embedded in form of waistbeads/earrings for females, pendants for males.

Why on the body and not in the body??
Those ones can be lost easily when outside na...

Imagine implanting one in my dick...dem go find me quickly then
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
2cribz:
I go marry her. If shes not intact and a non virgin. Den i no want. But why is she missing na

You'll marry a missing person?
They're looking to find someone whose location is unknown at the moment and all you can think of is sex and virginity.

Arụ adịkwa gị?

I'm sure you didn't even attend church service today.
They've have detected this thing inside of you and cast it out.

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
luminouz:

Why on the body and not in the body??
Those ones can be lost easily when outside na...

Imagine implanting one in my dick...dem go find me quickly then
urm, I considered health implications though. For example, if i am a lady and i'm wearing an earring in form of a tracker, if I am being kidnapped, it is also easy to find me because nobody will suspect. GPS company will be contacted immediately I dont return home at night and they will be able to pinpoint last location of beeping. So search area will be perimetered around that area. This can also aid the police in faster investigations rather than waiting for their 24-48hours waiting rule before filing a missing person complaint.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Haykinsofficial: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hav u check her boyfrnd's place? I prayed she return safely. *va*
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
urm, I considered health implications though. For example, if i am a lady and i'm wearing an earring in form of a tracker, if I am being kidnapped, it is also easy to find me because nobody will suspect. GPS company will be contacted immediately I dont return home at night and they will be able to pinpoint last location of beeping. So search area will be perimetered around that area. This can also aid the police in faster investigations rather than waiting for their 24-48hours waiting rule before filing a missing person complaint.

You made sense.

I'd prefer inside the body(nanotrackers or some futuristic shiit) minus the health side effects dou
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Khaaleel: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
May Allah make it easy for her to find her way back home���
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
luminouz:

You made sense.

I'd prefer inside the body(nanotrackers or some futuristic shiit) minus the health side effects dou
well if there are no side effects in installing trackers in the body then I am fine with it sha. It is high time we Africans embrace such technology rather than tagging it 666..
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
All of you mentioning di*k and boyfriends, una no get eyes.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by adontcare(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
ALEX182:
A guy is lodging her temporarily in his house. Check there.
not every girl is wayward

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by jobsonlist: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
THIS Girl is not with any boyfriend.
I would have loved to help, but it seems its too late. After connecting with her energy source. I see her taking away ( whether she was forced into an SUV or directed to get in using diabolical means).

Other things i noticed is that she was taking to a big house laying on the floor. Used by someone trying to renew his strength. ( whether for money or power) that wasn't revealed to me.

I tryed engaging her, I was able to connect with her energy but it seems her spirit already left her body. If not I would have been able to make her useless for those people .
She will be found very close to a bridge but most likely not alive.
Please don't take my word ooo. I'm a bio energy believer. Who has God's given ability to connect to other people's energy wherever they are.
SHALOM
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

You are a confirmed dullard.

I love you too.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by pooozeee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Share this message. She could be anywhere.

Have you contacted her place of work? Try to ask some people around the area some questions about her movement,

If she has got a male friend, try to visit him unannounced

If she has got a close female friend, let her no that she is missing.

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Igbo' they fine sha! may she be found ijn.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by pooozeee(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
jobsonlist:
THIS Girl is not with any boyfriend.
I would have loved to help, but it seems its too late. After connecting with her energy source. I see her taking away ( whether she was forced into an SUV or directed to get in using diabolical means).

Other things i noticed is that she was taking to a big house laying on the floor. Used by someone trying to renew his strength. ( whether for money or power) that wasn't revealed to me.

I tryed engaging her, I was able to connect with her energy but it seems her spirit already left her body. If not I would have been able to make her useless for those people .
She will be found very close to a bridge but most likely not alive.
Please don't take my word ooo. I'm a bio energy believer. Who has God's given ability to connect to other people's energy wherever they are.
SHALOM

Are you serious you can connect to people's energy? This is fascinating, but could you please try to get where she is so that those evil things would be arrested

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by pooozeee(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Always encourage your children never to walk alone, they should always try to walk in group, they should never respond to strangers call
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Lusheyi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
May the almighty God keep her safe and bring her back whole in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.