Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State (59172 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Ebidosia: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
THANK GOD SHE HAS BEING SEEN. GOD BLESS U ALL

So you and your family knows she's a nymph and you were unjustly detaining innocent people. Rubbish family!!

9 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Small girl like this have been jumping from one dick to another. When she reach 30 are pussy would be wider than Benin expressway

7 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
But you never told us that she is a professional prostitute and a night crawler. You should have said that before creating this topic. Besides that, you failed to tell us that during the days the world was looking for her she was busy sleeping with 2 studs in a hotel while you and your family locked up innocent people in the police station. You just wasted our time. angry

11 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by NAVYdogg: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
dlaw70:
Ask her close friends if she has a bf,if they say yes,just go straight to his house,she is there.

Drag her straight to the hospital for pregnancy test.

Don't mention.

Damnnnnn niggarr

You are good. grin

5 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Asetime: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
The family needs to apologize whole heartedly to those they falsely accused if the news making rounds are true. Infact if the falsely accused know their rights they should sue.

8 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600
Share this message. She could be anywhere.

Update: She's being found https://www.nairaland.com/6124568/missing-17-year-old-girl-lemachi-found
Dickson matter on the play
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by bignero: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600

Update: She's being found https://www.nairaland.com/6124568/missing-17-year-old-girl-lemachi-found

Your from such a useless family...
I can relate a little.. Am sure your mom rules your household and shes very very wicked.. Probably diabolic

10 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by effty(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
She was seen where?

3 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Lukaku95: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
you are from a useless family...owerri girls are known prostitutes all over the nation.. I hope she gets lost for real

5 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by TheSERAPH: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
jobsonlist:
THIS Girl is not with any boyfriend.
I would have loved to help, but it seems its too late. After connecting with her energy source. I see her taking away ( whether she was forced into an SUV or directed to get in using diabolical means).

Other things i noticed is that she was taking to a big house laying on the floor. Used by someone trying to renew his strength. ( whether for money or power) that wasn't revealed to me.

I tryed engaging her, I was able to connect with her energy but it seems her spirit already left her body. If not I would have been able to make her useless for those people .
She will be found very close to a bridge but most likely not alive.
Please don't take my word ooo. I'm a bio energy believer. Who has God's given ability to connect to other people's energy wherever they are.
SHALOM

This is gotten from assumption realm and not spirit realm

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 

3 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by stonecoldcafe: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

I've read her madam's take , only God knows the truth. Please if you people knew your sister was already sexually active and moving around with men (hence you seized her phone) yet detained and tortured her boss and her boss's workers, please fear God and apologize to that woman. She lost business and her workers were illegally detained while your sister was locked with 2 men in a hotel. Please fear God oh. Tomorrow it can be you illegally detained for what you know nothing about. The wheels of the gods turn slowly but it sure turns.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nairaland nor go kill me with laugh abeg grin grin grin.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SimeonOTC(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
dlaw70:
Ask her close friends if she has a bf,if they say yes,just go straight to his house,she is there.

Don't mention.

you are a legendgrin respect!

6 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Lalami3232(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
iLegendd:
My prayer is for her to be found alive and still a virgin as she is.
Lol.... You need to read the full story

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SimeonOTC(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
bigjackass:
A young girl is missing and all some assholes can type is díck, sexxx, collect, boyfriend. Nawa.

las las the assholes were rightgrin

12 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Newbreed2018: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

I see u come from a very wicked and Vile family. You never told us of how a nympho ur sister was. No doubt she must have plied her trade at 4040, All seasons hotel, NV nite club down to Concorde.

See the face of the new O'town prostitute.
Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve

We shall remind u of this little whorre in the next 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by JIMMY1393: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Newbreed2018:
I see u come from a very wicked and Vile family. You never told us of how a nympho ur sister was. No doubt she must have plied her trade at 4040, All seasons hotel, NV nite club down to Concorde.

See the face of the new O'town prostitute.
Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve

We shall remind u of this little whorre in the next 10 years.

Mumu
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by JIMMY1393: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Small girl like this have been jumping from one dick to another. When she reach 30 are pussy would be wider than Benin expressway

Lmaooo
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by youngdabold19: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
ALEX182:
A guy is lodging her temporarily in his house. Check there.

not even 1,na two guys lodge her.This girls cant be trusted again

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by kingbasuraiii(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

if she is indeed your sister and with what I read on the being found page, then you guys are very wicked. you people are lucky you tried that with someone that doesn't know their rights or else all of you will be cooking your heels at a police station right now for damages.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dadaojames(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
dlaw70:

Don't mention.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by etibaba(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
cassbeat:
You didn't give any update on how she was seen and where she was seen is she in Good health
He will never tell you how she was found, cos she has been in a hotel having party, yet subjecting others to undeserved torture..

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Zanas: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

May God punish you and your wicked family. Especially your useless parents. After raising a prostitute, you went to inflict pains on innocent people for your own daughter's waywardness. It will never be well with you people. Sorrow and tears will never depart from your family.

5 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by cassbeat(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
etibaba:
He will never tell you how she was found, cos she has been in a hotel having party, yet subjecting others to undeserved torture..
No mind them
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by JJOF(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
dlaw70:

Don't mention.
Bro you were right ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Bola146(f): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Mumu

Most people said I should ignore a big fool like you, mumu is calling someone mumu lipsrsealed
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Thecreatorx: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2020
jobsonlist:
THIS Girl is not with any boyfriend.
I would have loved to help, but it seems its too late. After connecting with her energy source. I see her taking away ( whether she was forced into an SUV or directed to get in using diabolical means).

Other things i noticed is that she was taking to a big house laying on the floor. Used by someone trying to renew his strength. ( whether for money or power) that wasn't revealed to me.

I tryed engaging her, I was able to connect with her energy but it seems her spirit already left her body. If not I would have been able to make her useless for those people .
She will be found very close to a bridge but most likely not alive.
Please don't take my word ooo. I'm a bio energy believer. Who has God's given ability to connect to other people's energy wherever they are.
SHALOM
slowpoke and religious fanatic tueh
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Thecreatorx: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old AND A PROSTITUTE but we didn't know she can go this far!

You and your family members deserve 20 years in prison. Raising a prostitute and blaming others for her blunders.

1 Share

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by bigjackass: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2020
SimeonOTC:

las las the assholes were rightgrin
Still not funny
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SimeonOTC(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2020
bigjackass:
Still not funny
its funny.
you feel stupid now for being the assholegrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.