Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State (59174 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by asanwafo: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
She may be dickmatizing somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by chukemmang(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Na wa o, please God help us find her. Help us cause confusion in the camp of her captors so that they'll let her loose. Amen.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by macfish101(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Promise her friends that you won't flog her when she returns. They will deliver your message to her and she will return. Girls don finish Waec ooo, time for chilling
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by KingMack(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
One OG Don house hersad
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
The reason why tracker chips need to worn to avoid situations like this. This can be embedded in form of waistbeads/earrings for females, pendants for males.

Please I need to get some of those!

How can I get them abeg?
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

How can I get them abeg?
i'll produce and deliver to you.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Lightangel65: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:
Mr Nnamdi, may your sister be returned safely.

Have you contacted the police? Closest friends?

MODs, to FP please!

PS - the idiots making sexual and inappropriate jokes are just being insensitive.

Whaaat undecided
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by earnit3: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
adontcare:
not every girl is wayward

I never said anything about her being wayward. I said a guy lodging her.

Is English comprehension a problem for you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
She will be back, she will tell a fictitious story of how she was kidnapped and she managed to escape.

The truth is, she went to see her boyfriend .
Speaking from experience ( I pray that is the case).

4 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Dreadlock69(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
If she finished Waec this year
And she posted done and dusted.
Don't give yourself B.P just relaxed
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600
Share this message. She could be anywhere.

God will protect and return her back to you.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
All the bastards here saying trash will not know peace
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

How can I get them abeg?
so I did some findings, I got to spot this tracker in form of pendant.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by ItzWilly(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600

where's righteousness89 when you need him?rubbish!
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by saxby(f): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2020
may she be found unharmed IJN
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by bigjackass: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2020
A young girl is missing and all some assholes can type is díck, sexxx, collect, boyfriend. Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Frankicent(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2020
dingbang:
The reason why tracker chips need to worn to avoid situations like this. This can be embedded in form of waistbeads/earrings for females, pendants for males.

See as you just publicly, post your idea online. Smh. Anyway, thank you. New idea added

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by ray1550(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2020
shankara7:
She would be found
AMEN THE wa our girls dey miss fear dey catch me
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Frankicent:

See as you just publicly, post your idea online. Smh. Anyway, thank you. New idea added
smiles. Idea that has been in existence before you were born and is on sales on amazon and other merchant sites.. You dont even know nada. If you have money carry give Chinese people to produce for you. grin but I hope you know it is not cheap cheesy cheesy before you come dey dance like pikin say you din hit jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Frankicent(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
dingbang:
smiles. Idea that has been in existence before you were born and is on sales on amazon and other merchant sites.. You dont even know nada. If you have money carry give Chinese people to produce for you. grin but I hope you know it is not cheap cheesy cheesy before you come dey dance like pikin say you din hit jackpot.

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Frankicent:

Na you get your mouth.
I don tell you sha..
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Op is your sister back?
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
No subject
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

OP any update on this? Has she been found? In which area was she last seen? I stay in Owerri and I can ask around
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

THANK GOD SHE HAS BEING SEEN. GOD BLESS U ALL

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by andyanders: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
NnamdiChidi:

Thank God. How, where? Do give more info.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Collins4u1(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2020
andyanders:

Thank God. How, where? Do give more info.

She went to collect dick nau.

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by cassbeat(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Supermugu:
angry... First of All......Check her Boyfriend's house
If you follow the returning gist eh bro e go shock you but you won't be surprised!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by cassbeat(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
You didn't give any update on how she was seen and where she was seen is she in Good health
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by cassbeat(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2020
ScamAdvise:
I am sorry to say this in advance but I think she might be dead. After writing her first & last name, contact address and everything on nairaland; yet nothing. If she was still alive, somebody would contacted you by now; the world is a very small place and this post had 50K views. And the boyfriend stuff that people are saying in the comments; find out if she has one, then go to his house for enquiries
Gist had it that she went to lodge with two guys.... Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Iykenuwa(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
dlaw70:
Ask her close friends if she has a bf,if they say yes,just go straight to his house,she is there.

Drag her straight to the hospital for pregnancy test.

Don't mention.

You said it. She even had two

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.