Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Y Are Girls So Complicted: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Are Girls So Complicted: (798 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Y Are Muslim Ladies Hard To Get Need Ur Response / Ladies Y Are So Scare To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Are Girls So Complicted: by oshoki: 2:20am On Feb 25, 2011
y do girls just beef eachother get jealous of themselves easily and dont just u knw take it as a normal thing after a quarrel or something i find it puzzling cause guys just yab themselves or get ova beefs with themselves easily cause it nt d same for girls, ladies
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by 190: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2011
@post:

playing some serious 50cent

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss[/flash]
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by MrCork17: 2:29am On Feb 25, 2011
oshoki:

y do girls just beef eachother get jealous of themselves easily and dont just u knw take it as a normal thing after a quarrel or something i find it puzzling cause guys just yab themselves or get ova beefs with themselves easily cause it nt d same for girls, ladies

so they ignore you? undecided
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2011
Just live with it that way.

We will always be complicated, different, difficult . . . whatever you want to call it.
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by 190: 2:36am On Feb 25, 2011
Rotiaku is your backside complicated undecided
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 25, 2011
Sweethear respect ya self.

I am not in the mood for nasty jokes smiley
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by Advocator: 2:38am On Feb 25, 2011
women get complicated when the dude that is dealing with them is an undercover homosexual. cool cool cool

kid, if you need lesson about women, then make a topic to inform & i will gladly help ya,
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by 190: 2:38am On Feb 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Sweethear respect ya self.

I am not in the mood for nasty jokes smiley
cry cry cry
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by Dyt(f): 2:39am On Feb 25, 2011
Bt y do men v issues?
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by oshoki: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator:

women get complicated when the dude that is dealing with them is an undercover homosexual. cool cool cool

kid, if you need lesson about women, then make a topic to inform & i will gladly help ya,

I CAN SEE U ARE JUST A BIG FOOL,
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by Dyt(f): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2011
^^ laughin
jumpin on d bed
dis s so hillarious
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Feb 25, 2011
^Hehehe grin
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by oshoki: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Hehehe grin

this is not funny,
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by ShyOne(f): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2011
I don't know either - I wonder the same thing many times

You have to value the friendship and see it as something that is important to you to hang onto - that helps with not being jealous - jealousy shouldn't outweigh that person's importance in your life.

Love that person and their affect on your life.
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by ShyOne(f): 3:08am On Feb 25, 2011
I have a female friend that is a well-known print fashion model that was very large in the industry - very beautiful black woman as well as white female friends that are very attractive

As a fellow woman - who is also attractive - many times I would have to calm the women down around me. Because I just didn't understand the jealousy thing

It is much more important to me to learn [i am a forever learner] from those i admire than to attack them because they are attractive - i just never could get with the female jealousy games and behavior

jealousy = you want something that person has; just improve your own video and learn from the best around you - you can't expose yourself to the best if you push them away with jealous behavior and cattiness - that is why i never could understand female to female or male to male jealousy
Re: Y Are Girls So Complicted: by birdman(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2011
oshoki:

Its just plain old insecurity. Plus the fact that they don't usually know what they want, until late 20s. Nothing really complicated about it.

(1) (Reply)

Taking Things Slowly Vs. Wasting Time / If I Was A Woman. / Tell-tale Signs That It Is Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.