Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Do Females Don't Easily Handle Rejection Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Don't Easily Handle Rejection Well (316 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Females Don't Easily Handle Rejection Well by Chino4NAUTH: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
I see a lot of females rejecting male proposals or even ending their relationship with men yet the men will accept their situation in good fate and move on but same can't be said of females.. They hardly ever accept the fact that a man doesn't want them or continue in a relationship with them, they keep pestering, what's actually the problem.. I know not all females anyway but the overwhelming majority do

Your inputs please

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Don't Easily Handle Rejection Well by Oluromantic: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
They're best at doing to others what they can't bear

They reject insensitively, yet can't bear rejection

They collect gift all the time, yet don't give unless they're to benefit from the giving.
Re: Why Do Females Don't Easily Handle Rejection Well by Chino4NAUTH: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oluromantic:
They're best at doing to others what they can't bear

They reject insensitively, yet can't bear rejection

They collect gift all the time, yet don't give unless they're to benefit from the giving.
That's exactly what I'm surprised at, they can't easily accept what they dish out, how come? They should actually

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies, End *playinghadtogetsars* Now!!!@ / Looking For Love On The Faroe Islands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.