Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1270 Views)

Help My Friend Is Gay, Can I Help Him? / My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fedupman: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: . by amiibaby(f): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm.... tell her u wanna know the name of the product if she refuse accuse her and she will speak the truth

2 Likes

Re: . by daddytime(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Fedupman:
Please he came to me yesterday complaining bitterly,he told me when him and his girlfriend were having sex,he saw a piece of a torn rubber that looks like condom,he confronted the girl,but she said is something she uses with her sponch when she is taking her bath.that is something that remove stretch marks.
please what advice can I give to him because him and the girl have been together for three years now, because I am confused, please I need advice.
Can the girl be telling the truth.

Your friend indeed.

If na be be the girl, I no go even wait for you to believe me or not, I go just waka leave you.
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Your friend indeed.

If na be be the girl, I no go even wait for you to believe me or not, I go just waka leave you.

Please why do you say so sir
Re: . by Oluromantic: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2020
amiibaby:
Hmmm
If woman don talk hmmm, nothing for man to talk again. The situation is obvious.
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2020
amiibaby:
Hmmm

Please I need advice please help,she said is something she add to her sponch while bathing,but is like condom that is torn,it's a small piece, white in colour
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Oluromantic:

If woman don talk hmmm, nothing for man to talk again. The situation is obvious.
Please what's the Solution?
Re: . by amiibaby(f): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2020
You would have smelt it to know for sure angry grin
Fedupman:

Please I need advice please help,she said is something she add to her sponch while bathing,but is like condom that is torn,it's a small piece, white in colour
Re: . by daddytime(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Fedupman:

Please why do you say so sir

I just don't want you to stress yourself unnecessarily over something you can't prove.

If she says it's not a condom, why not take her for her word and be more observant of her to know if she's trustworthy.

If you don't or can't believe her stories, the best thing is to let her go because there are enough women out there to pick from than to sit and be gloating over one you can't trust.

1 Like

Re: . by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Untill u see flag with a man's name on it,wey from there too come out.abi!na e u go believe.
Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2020
stop saying your friend, we know you are the one, since you didn't catch her red handed with any man neither do you have a substantial evidence, just let the sleeping dog lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fedupman: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2020
amiibaby:
You would have smelt it to know for sure angry grin
Please you are a lady, please is there anything like that,it is White,is like a small piece of a torn condom,but she said is for her stretch marks,that she uses it with her sponch when bathing.
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
stop saying your friend, we know you are the one, since you didn't catch her red handed with any man neither do you have a substantial evidence, just let the sleeping dog lie.

Please boss
Re: . by amiibaby(f): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Do u trust her?
Fedupman:

Please you are a lady, please is there anything like that,it is White,is like a small piece of a torn condom,but she said is for her stretch marks,that she uses it with her sponch when bathing.
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2020
amiibaby:
Hmmm.... tell her u wanna know the name of the product if she refuse accuse her and she will speak the truth

You are correct, you are smart, although when we were having sex,it was not upto two minutes she released,I don't know whether is because is upto a month plus we had sex last
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2020
amiibaby:
Do u trust her?

I do, but we are in a long distance relationship.
Re: . by Fedupman: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
Lol,bad man
Re: . by hgnbello(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2020
Ah Dnt Knw Y U Dey Get Headache 4 Anoda Person Matter Sha

But Tell Ur Friend He Shld Just Let Go. Dnt Doubt Her. Cz A Lady Wont B Dumb Enuf To Leave Dat Dere.
Re: . by Fedupman: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2020
hgnbello:
Ah Dnt Knw Y U Dey Get Headache 4 Anoda Person Matter Sha

But Tell Ur Friend He Shld Just Let Go. Dnt Doubt Her. Cz A Lady Wont B Dumb Enuf To Leave Dat Dere.

It's a small piece,it's white in colour,but the piece of rubber is like condom.
Re: . by hgnbello(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Fedupman:

It's a small piece,it's white in colour,but the piece of rubber is like condom.
Unless U Have Always Doubt Her. If Not Just Let Go Oga.
Re: . by Fedupman: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2020
hgnbello:

Unless U Have Always Doubt Her. If Not Just Let Go Oga.

Ok boss thanks.
Re: . by mosdii(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Oga she's cheating on your friend period.
Using condom on a sponge, that it cures stretch mark?
She don use your friend head take jam for wall. Tufiakwa
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Fedupman:

Please boss it has been bothering me since morning, although she has stretch marks,but the stuff looks like condom,a small torn pieces,can it be possible for it to get stuck there.
how do you believe anything you say anymore? Since you already lied from the beginning, it was you and not a friend.
Re: . by Fedupman: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2020
mosdii:
Oga she's cheating on your friend period.

Using condom on a sponge, that it cures stretch mark?

She don use your friend head take jam for wall.
Tufiakwa

Boss,the stuff looks like a piece of a torn condom,it's white like condom,I am really confused honestly.
Re: . by Fedupman: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Durentt:
how do you believe anything you say anymore? Since you already lied from the beginning, it was you and not a friend.

I was just scared of been abused

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by mosdii(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Fedupman:

Boss,the stuff looks like a piece of a torn condom,it's white like condom,I am really confused honestly.

since you are confused, set a bait but just know that she's cheating.
Re: . by Solex99(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2020
why is it that mods keeps recycling thread over and over, I have come across these story before here on nairaland.
Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Fedupman:

Please boss it has been bothering me since morning, although she has stretch marks,but the stuff looks like condom,a small torn pieces,can it be possible for it to get stuck there.
if you had evaluated it very well, you would not have been confused, but because you are not sure of what you saw that's why this is happening, just take heart and strategize, maybe one day you will catch her if she is cheating.

1 Like

Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2020
In Brazil This your Friend Is What We Call MUGUdinho Dos Santos grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Fedupman: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
In Brazil This your Friend Is What We Call MUGUDINHO Dos Santos grin grin

Please what does that mean
Re: . by Fedupman: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
if you had evaluated it very well, you would not have been confused, but because you are not sure of what you saw that's why this is happening, just take heart and strategize, maybe one day you will catch her if she is cheating.

Ok boss
Re: . by Fedupman: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Fedupman post=93939297]

No

(1) (2) (Reply)

Both Nigerian Men And Women Cheat, Stop Accusing Only Nigerian Women Of Cheating / Why Are Ladies Like This? / Cheat On Your Partner OR Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.