Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North (1013 Views)

GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ / SEE Where GEJ Relaxes From Presidential Duties While Buhari Laments Of Empty Tre / Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
[size=16pt]Apart from Benue, Plateu & Taraba I am really struggling for where oga patapata GEJ would get vote in d North. Pleateu becos d Beroms would never vote Hausa/Fulani. Benue sef is very dicey with d recent Fulani invasion in that part of d country. Taraba seems to be d only state on complete locked down pro-PDP.

Kaduna d VP's home state is a bastion of Buharism. Shekarau has Kano on locked down. Kwara, Kogi & Niger cannot be trusted. The other areas in d NW zones & NE zones seems to be a no go area. Omo e be like say Jonathan don Jones oh.

Jonathan's only hope is to do, do or die in d SW by clearing d stakes, add that to d SS & SE that are already in d bag then he might have a slim chance of winning.

SWesterns protect your votes with all your might u are d weakest link.[/size]
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by aljharem2: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
he should forget NW and NE
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by solihu(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^pata pata!
gabaki daya!
completely!
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by egift(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
Well, he is spending that the country has left to facilitate the abraka-abra method grin
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
Jonathan seem to spending Money like no tommorrow are these d early signs of a man throwing in d towel b4 d whistle is blown. Na wa oh!!
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by 10cirenoh: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
Rig and get busted!
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by AndreUweh(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2011
@The poster. You have not learnt your lessons yet. You and your confused fellows said same thing before the primaries, yet GEJ won by a landslide.
GEJ will thrash all the presidential candidates from the north put together.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by againstGEJ(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2011
Poster

You and your friends said the same thing before the primaries - you swore he can never win the primaries.

Now. Who is lieing?
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by AndreUweh(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2011
againstGEJ:

Poster

You and your friends said the same thing before the primaries - you swore he can never win the primaries.

Now. Who is lieing?
Thanks for your post. Once again, they will be disgraced and humiliated.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by IbroYaya: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
Knowall will be disgraced once more when it finally happens.

He will be quoted.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by excanny: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
Having 2 big northern aspirants was the biggest blunder the North committed.

Most definitely, this will backfire.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2011
@excanny
I agree with u.I think ribadu should step down for a more popular buhari. Though I donkt want either of them to win cos it goes against my interest.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
Poster

Now. Who is lieing?
Thanks for your post. Once again, they will be disgraced and humiliated.

The PDP Primaries is an internal PDP arrangement. For instance who cleared Lagos,Ekiti, Oshun,Kano,Edo,Yobe,Borno and Ondo during the primaries GEJ. Who actually controls these states ON the ground, the opposition.

Even some other states won by GEJ during the primaries which is an internal affair anyway, PDP had a split vote in states such as Kaduna, Kwara,  & Jigawa . Showing  serious discontent within the rank and files of members of the same party.

Even those States GEJ supposedly won hands down in the primaries in the NORTH like Nassarawa thereby given GEJ a force sense of triumphalism making him confidently launch his campaign from the state, he got a rude awakening when he got to the state, he was pelted out of the state by angry mobs shouting " sei BuharI" then BB's popularity has not even gained a momentum like now.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by excanny: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2011
afam4eva:

@excanny
I agree with u.I think ribadu should step down for a more popular buhari. Though I donkt want either of them to win cos it goes against my interest.

I keep having this feeling that Ribadu is working for Jonathan. I'm still on the look out for proofs on this, though.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by Afam4eva(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
I don't think ribadu is working for gej because ACN is not the kind of party that will field someone that's working for gej.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by egift(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
Buhari the much need change. Nigeria will raise again. Vote BB2011 grin

Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
So Buhari is this popular in Taraba, I thought it was a PDP strong hold. PDP chances in d so called geographical North seems to be getting even more bleaker as d days go by. At this rate Jonathan might just be restricted to d SE & SS.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by truetalk01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
not everybody that base in North are indigence. we have plenty Ibos, Yorubas, Urhobos n other tribe that base there. and come to think of it this election is also christains vs moslims. Gej still have enough hope minus rigging. Gej 2011
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by truetalk01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
not everybody that base in North are indigence. we have plenty Ibos, Yorubas, Urhobos n other tribe that base there. and come to think of it this election is also Christians vs Muslims. Gej still have enough hope minus rigging. Gej 2011
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by Wadeoye(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
@truetalk01

And what is the population of Igbo, Yoruba and Irobo in the north? 50% of the north population? You are deceiving yourself. The population of other tribes in the north is less than 5% of the total population.

And even at that, you think Yoruba people in the north will vote for Jonathan?

Face the reality - Jonathan will get less than 10% of northern votes.

In South West of course, Buhari will lead - one man one vote
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by AndreUweh(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
The same thing you guys said during the Atiku/GEJ campaigns.
Pathetic loosers.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by 10cirenoh: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^^

BB is going to defeat the power of PDP and all the stolen wealth of Nigeria come April.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by IbroYaya: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
U will be shocked! Am still waiting to get the pictures of GEJ campaigns in Yola and Gombe,in which I was present. so that i will upload them.
U need to see the real crowd!!

If it is by crowd, I bet you BB is nowhere close to GEJ, maybe  a state or two.

Is not by making noise here on NL, go out and  see what is happening for real.

I have been out there physically in these campaigns, GEJ will surprise many.

Buhari is doing well in the north no doubt, but GEJ is making Tremendous impact all over.

Dont be deceived, the north is divided so dont think BB is all the way.

GEJ 2011
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by jason123: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The same thing you guys said during the Atiku/GEJ campaigns.
Pathetic loosers.

You are an honest man but please do not disappoint now. Do not act like you did not know what happened during the primaries. You must have heard about brown envelops under the seats of PDP delegates. Moreover, that was an internal affair, this time around it will be different.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by Becomrichn: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is different. this is not the PDP,.
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by 10cirenoh: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2011
Ibro Yaya:

U will be shocked! Am still waiting to get the pictures of GEJ campaigns in Yola and Gombe,in which I was present. so that i will upload them.
U need to see the real crowd!!

If it is by crowd, I bet you BB is nowhere close to GEJ, maybe  a state or two.

Is not by making noise here on NL, go out and  see what is happening for real.

I have been out there physically in these campaigns, GEJ will surprise many.

Buhari is doing well in the north no doubt, but GEJ is making Tremendous impact all over.

Dont be deceived, the north is divided so dont think BB is all the way.

GEJ 2011

We are waiting for the pictures mr all mouth no action. grin
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
[size=18pt]BREAKING NEWS!!!! : GEJ BANNED FROM CROSSING RIVER NIGER RESTRICTED TO SOUTH and Abuja[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
Our attention has been drawn to another lousy outing by President Goodluck Jonathan's "Chemical Alli",Mike Omeri wherein he sought to abuse the office of the President to spread low quality rumour against the man his paymaster is handing over to in 71 days time,General Muhammadu Buhari.

From under the "umblerah"(umbrella) of shame where they have been hibernating since they ran from the Presidential debate because they could not get questions in advance,Omeri ran to foul the atmosphere with a thoughtless charge that General Buhari is not sincere about his resolve to rid Nigeria of corruption.

In the usual audacious incompetence of the Jonathan camp,Omeri's only evidence to support his assertion is the fabled "53 suitcases" of 1984.
For a campaign that parades a PHD on top of its ticket,we would ordinarily expect that any subject they want to attack would be properly researched but unfortunately the way governance in Nigeria has not seen any touch of intellect in the last 10 months is also reflecting in their puerile propaganda.

For the sake of the unwary who may be tempted to believe their is any substance to this urban legend,we recap what happened .In 1984,the Emir of Gwandu whose son was ADC to General Buhari was returning to the country from overseas.The Head of state on learning of his arrival asked his son to go and receive him at the aiport as they were only playing squash at the time.

Coincidentally,the Nigerian ambassador to Libya at the time,Dr Tahir Waziri arrived at the same time with the Emir with his three wives and 16 children.They all came with their belongings as he was coming home to take up a new appointment as chief of protocol to the Head of state.It was the suitcases of the family of 20 that were counted as belonging to the Emir and falsely presented to the public.

General Buhari has over the years asked those who have questions over the matter to go to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who was at the head of Customs operations at the airport on the day.Now we are further suggesting this as a research topic for a doctoral thesis by the president when he hands over on May 29,2011.

Having come clean on this as General Buhari does with all his public service records,we are asking Predient Jonathan a few questions as we await his threat of exposing his main challenger,a feat which his godfathers in PDP have been unable to achieve since 2002 that he threw his hat in the ring against the ruling party.Here we go:

1) Can Mr President explain what happened to the case of N104m seized from Nancy Ebere Nwosu who allegedy swore to an affidat to the EFCC that she was laundering money for Dame Patience Jonathan?

2) What about the announcement by the then EFCC spokesman,Mr Osita Nwajah on September 11, 2006 that the sum of 13.5m USD was seized from another associate of Mrs Jonathan which the anti-graft body said belonged to the now first lady?

3) Any explanation on the several billions of Naira which DSP Alamiesegha left in Bayelsa coffers as at the time of his impeachment which was allegedy squandered in months by Jonathan without anything to show for it?

4) Who presided over the FEC meeting in October 2009 where a 4 km runnway at Abuja Airport was awarded for N64b?Late Predident Yaradua was already in Saudi Hospital as at the time!

5 What happened to the 30b USD Yaradua left in the excess crude account that is virtually empty now?

6 How come it is only Nigeria under Jonathan whose foreign reserve is depleting among oil producing nations at a time of all time high increase in prices of oil products?

We understand Jonathan is scared of General Buhari promise to check out what happened to the billions of dollars the ruling PDP has sunk to the power sector to give Nigeria further darkness instead of light because he has supervised that sector in the last four years.

No amount of cheap shots will stop the change Nigeria awaits from ensuring that Nigerians enjoy regular power supply starting from finding out what the PDP did to put the light out so that money never pour into procuring darkness in our country again.

yinka odumakin
spokesman for General Buhari
Re: Struggling To See Where Gej Would Get Vote In D North by KnowAll(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
I think we should stick the knife in when the chips are down.

(1) (Reply)

Baba E Wi Hun Hun-tha Plight Of Nigeria's Senior Citizens / Result Of The Oyo Election / Ngige Swears To Do What Nigerians "will Never Forget".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.