Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Strictly For Guys Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Guys Only. (220 Views)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Guys Only. by Trustme2(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2020
What's your take on this
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Must sex be the only thing a lady can offer in a relationship..

You no get papa, uncles, cousins wey fit give you money?? then keep your goddamn body??

Prostitution is just been branded everyday..

See her mouth "too soon".. like say na her right to collect money and in turn offer sex
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

In Nigeria, asking money is reciprocal I.e you will give him sex. Ok for me that don't fancy sex before marriage what can she offer if I refuse giving her the money, guess nothing.

One way to give a girl money you won't regret is to give a her money in such a way that, the amount you gave her you can give a friend for instance you gave her 5k you can give a friend 5k if he ask you. Don't allow love ton cover you be smart you don't know weather you will wife her or not so be smart.
Re: Strictly For Guys Only. by StandardJohn(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2020
In Nigeria, every girl is molded from childhood to be at the receiving end. You can't blame them.

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Relationship Strong With This Best Romantic Love Messages / Free Skincare Class For Naija Ladies / The Voice Of Unfeigned Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.