Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation (51188 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Panic In Asorock As Niger Delta Republic Call For Separation Of Nigeria (Video) / “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by omenka(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Was Deji living with them to know it wasn't what she claimed it was? Who by the way gave him the right to speak about the issues surrounding their separation?

Why does he keep referring to their relationship as a "marriage"? Were they ever married?

Where did Deji come about the title "human rights activist"? It is only in nigeria an opposition politician is seen as a rights activist. Would he still be a rights activist if pdp gets to the center tomorrow?

Deji is such a punk. He is so daft he doesn't even know there's no such word as "staffs". Sadly, these are the sort of characters our teeming youths, especially those who hate the present government, look up to as role models.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by GavelSlam: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Where FFK see 500k dollars?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by lekki1444: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2020
seguno2:

A looter who pretends to be for the people
shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by SocialJustice: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Couldn't get past $500,000. My Lord my God.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by millionboi2: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Olalan:
One thing is certain he has an issue with women, how can a man be married to four different women and they all left him......
when you get to d top u will know
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by tot(f): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2020
A man is on his 4th marriage yet it's the woman that is being blamed How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by AuroraB(f): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Marry a yamlegger at your own peril.

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

They ALWAYS cheat on their husbands.

FFK should have known better.... Bianca was screwing him afterall. undecided
Abi ode ni'e ni undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by justy15: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Deji have no right to come on social media to discuss someone's private affair. What if tomorrow they settle their differences and u have written jabs about the person.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by wellmax(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
1, 2, 3, 4,

Marriage is not for you FFK.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by wellmax(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Make FFK just go apologies to Osinbajo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Yankee101: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Don't marry just for fine face

Check mental health, family history, empathy, love for God and inner beauty

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by TheChameleon: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2020
AuroraB:
Abi ode ni'e ni undecided angry

Ode ni Baba oloshi e. Omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2020
I thought these two were in love. What happened between them? Was he not giving out scholarships in her honour the other day to celebrate her birthday? I guess na wash.

Anyway, Mr. Deji shouldn't have meddled into their problems; what if they reconciled again?
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/activist-deji-adeyanju-debunks-domestic-abuse-rumors-blames-ffks-wife-for-separation/
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by LawLab247: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2020
marv1:

Who told you separation does not favour women ?

What about Oloshoism ? Have you forgotten.?
A lots of them are outside there running toto biz after one or two drops of kids.

That's another angle to it but I am looking at it long term. The societal odium attached to it is also another thing to contend with. Just saying.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by marsman: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2020
We need more updates about the lord savior of the most intelligent tribe in Africa and his cheating bitch.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Ay77:
See person wey wan lead NIGERIA.. Person wey no fit sustain HIS FAMILY

Pls are you married at all? Pls if not just for God sake keep quiet.

Even has Buhari able to manage his home or you don't read news? To stay in marriage and last do you think its puff-puff and chin-chin thing? Bro its by grace not by power or money.

I'm neither both family or friend but sorry to say this *if you mistakenly marry a woman of atitude you will think hell fire is inside your house*

Moreso pls let this idea of wife family living in their in-law house stop this silly and uncalled atitude has destroyed so many homes. Pls in-laws stay in your own house allow husband and wife to live in peace.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Rapture4real(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2020
There is no way you feed a dog with fried rice, it will still go for excreta when he sees one.If only a man can know that women are the same in term of 'pleasure' if thats what they want. Why not going for someone within your age bracket?.God is against divorce and sexual immorality of any kind.Marital wounds are very hurtful and take time to heal. Men who are controlled by the physical appearance of women will suffer heartbreak. Pray, marry the one God gives you and close your mind against any other strange women.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by AlwaysMotun: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2020
That's how those celebrity ladies lie... They lie on domestic violence... Knowing fully well that the public will support them on that... Hell fire is waiting for majority of people who support lies when they know they are not even in the show atall
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Mayeldah(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Women are always quick to play the victim's card whenever they are messing up. They abuse their men emotionally and verbally, when you demand they do the right thing they shout Domestic Violence. At the end of the day the chicken comes home to roost, you can't eat your cake and have it.

These are some of the reasons marriages are breaking up today. Women must submit unconditionally while the men must love unconditionally too, you can't break this agelong rule and have peace in your marriage!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by BreconHills(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Marry a slay queen , see slay walhalla

Wife number ( North) 1 left it wasn't his fault
Wife number 2 ( South West) left it wasn't his fault
Wife number 3 ( East) has left it isn't his fault

Can someone please find FFK a wife from the South south or ask Elon Musk to send SpaceX to Mars on a find a suitable wife mission. Please!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by chatinent: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Two sides of a coin type of person.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by thunderbabs: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Just avoid toxic people.. Be it male or female. Experiencing one, God save me too.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by adewad13(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2020
nBag:

think before you type, have you seen a poor happy man before?
Its a pity that you couldn't comprehend simple message...next time read in between the line and use your glasses if need be or change the font of your phone to more visible one....
i said "boasted"

I've seen poor people living happily.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by zelnababa(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2020
i think our brother across the niger should give him another wife sharp sharp, afterall na their son, yoruba don give him and fayose to them and collect igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by sharpwriter(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Marry a slay queen , see slay walhalla

You have summed up the whole issue my brother.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by focus2727(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/activist-deji-adeyanju-debunks-domestic-abuse-rumors-blames-ffks-wife-for-separation/
this guy done slay Igbo ladies puna tire now is moving toward calabar & akwaibon. no wonder he embark on States visiting .

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2020
This is his fourth marriage.

There is either something wrong with him, or he is unlucky with marriage.

I believe there is something wrong with him, and I also (partly) believe that he is unlucky with marriage.

First, there is something obviously wrong with him. FFK is extremely egocentric, almost like a baby, and he is very abusive verbally. He might also be physically abusive too. People with this type of nature are always also short tempered. There is a recent evidence of his short temper when he went mad at a journalist doing his job. This is the very same man who would sit somewhere and heap abuses on Buhari. And yet, he has shown that he can't even take less than a quarter of the venom that the president takes from him. Imagine FFK as president for a day. Such an egocentric man would ruin all forms of human rights that undermine his perceived authority.

Second, I believe that it is also possible that he is unlucky with marriage. Maybe when he was younger, he went to run his mouth against an elderly person who then placed a curse on his head.

My advice is that he avoids getting married again.

Now, to all men. Don't get married for beauty alone. There are a lot of mental cases (mad women) walking up and down waiting for a victim in the name of husband, whose life they will frustrate into destruction. When they dress up, and speak so softly, you will think you have found a wife. They are nothing but wolves in sheep's skin. My brothers, take your time very well before you commit. Unfortunately, you can find these women even in churches, pretending to be virtuous women.

Women are more subtle than men, so many men may be in abusive relationships without knowing it.

You are in an abusive relationship if:

1. You are afraid to air a contrary opinion to your girlfriend's or wife's opinions.

2. She never takes blames for anything. She is always blaming you for everything.

3. She has a problem with everyone close to you. This is a serious red light because a woman who has a problem with everyone has chronic narcissism.

4. She is a chronic nag. She does it to always get her way in all arguments or discussions.

5. If you feel like you are always doing things in order not to offend your wife or girlfriend, my brother, you are in an abusive (toxic) relationship.

6. She is very suspicious, especially if you have not given her any cause to be. She will accuse you of some of the most demeaning offenses, including pedophilia, just to make sure you don't have any relationship with anyone aside herself.

The goal of an abusive person is to suppress you, and destroy your self esteem, so that you will become dependent on them.

They will create problems between you and your friends and family because they fear that your friends can talk sense into you and make you leave the relationship.

Men, avoid toxic women.

Researches have shown that many men are not happy in their marriages, and it boils down more to spousal abuse than money.

Emotional abuse has been described as the worst form of domestic abuse by many relationships experts, and women are more into dishing out emotional abuse than men. So, men are the more likely to be victims of emotional abuse.

Don't be a victim.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by sharpwriter(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
tee4naija:
Celebrity marriages are made in China. They are never built on a foundation of love but that of materialism. When you leave the whole of Nigeria and travel all the way to Dubai for wedding and the whole thing is seeing all over the world, this is what you get. In a country where many graduates roam the streets in search of jobs for several years after leaving university, you spend fortunes celebrating weddings in Dubai and expect such marriages to last?

Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Karemarealty288(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2020
"Now this, this is one of them occasions
Where the homies not doin' it right
I mean he found him a ho that he like
But you can't make a ho a housewife
And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
A bitch is a bitch, but a Dogg is a man's best friend
So what you found you a ho that you like
But you can't make a ho a housewife (Wife)

Dr Dre

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by sharpwriter(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Mental home? Chei na were my brother go marry for Igbo land. Dominique, ajepako , vickyrotex and funjosh abi e ri nkan bi? Ase were ni buoda yin fe?

Lol... The thing sef tire me, I don't know why he can't get a decent quiet yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by kutashi: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Minjim:

Cash in on who?

FFK is a small fry without any political value other than his surname.
He can't even win a councillor position in his state
He can't even win in his bedroom not to talk of his ward!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.