Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? (1105 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by 22yrs: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
At 22yrs of my life, I have witnessed women respecting, and regarding their Pastor more than their Husband’s who married them, and provide basic things of Life.
Even our so called men of God are not left behind, some even prey of the married women weakness. (Take a look at the Ghana Pastor who murdered his Wife, I know some women in his church would hold him to high regards than their husbands at home)

I've come into conclusion that, any day I find out my future wife gives more regards to her pastor than me, that is the day she'll marry her pastor, and also bundle her way out of my life.

I'm not only talking about an Abusive Household, even a home that is peaceful.. Women why give more regards to your pastor than your Husband?
Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by fati2001(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by fati2001(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2020
22yrs:
Women why give more regards to your pastor then Husband?
At 22yrs IDK

1 Like

Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by Vyzz: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:

U took ftc... U took deputy ftc...

U are not a shaild f the lord...

Anyways... The question is for ladies...

2 Likes

Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by bong4(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
22yrs:
At 22yrs of my life, I have witnessed women respecting, and regarding their Pastor more than their Husband’s who married them, and provide basic things of Life.
Even our so called men of God are not left behind, some even prey of the married women weakness. (Take a look at the Ghana Pastor who murdered his Wife, I know some women in his church would hold him to high regards than their husbands at home)

I've come into conclusion that, any day I find out my future wife gives more regards to her pastor than me, that is the day she'll marry her pastor, and also bundle her way out of my life.

I'm not talking about an Abusive Household, even a home that is peaceful..

Women why give more regards to your pastor then Husband?

The day the Husband takes up his spiritual responsibility, his wife will look up to him rather than the "Pastor". Every man is the Pastor of his home. The home is the first church before any other place. The wife and the children should be able to see that their father/husband is capable of taking all their challenges to God in prayer!

The same goes to the children who will always remark, "My aunty said..." ie referring to their teachers in school. It should rather be "My father said..." or "My mother said...."
Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by 22yrs: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
bong4:

The day the Husband takes up his spiritual responsibility, his wife will look up to him rather than the "Pastor". Every man is the Pastor of his home. The home is the first church before any other place. The wife and the children should be able to see that their father/husband is capable of taking all their challenges to God in prayer!

The same goes to the children who will always remark, "My aunty said..." ie referring to their teachers in school. It should rather be "My father said..." or "My mother said...."

That's not so in Nigerian home, besides so many men are occupied with work and wealth creation for their family.
A man that works Mon-Fri can't be so spiritual as you assume in Nigeria, so that doesn't mean married women should put their Pastors above their Husband's.

Remember you can't please women, and also pastor wives cheats too.
Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by Redbishop(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by Aboks(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Like dis oluku

1 Like

Re: At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? by 22yrs: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Aboks:
Like dis oluku

So accurate

(1) (Reply)

Escaping Police Arrest In A Brothel.. / Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. / One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.