Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) (2795 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by NoChill: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
that means when I start telling u about myself and those I meet u will run mad, Religion has destroyed u,
Like people who watch us above will call it PROGRAMMING

Please you guys should stop bashing and lambasting Amatarasha.

Can't you all see that this is a case of insane delusion, she is clearly demented.

Her mind sounds like a bright and intelligent mind full of prospects, and we are in need of such intelligent people in this country

What y'all should be doing now is to encourage her to visit the nearest psychiatric mental institution before her delusional state of mind eats up whatever is left of her brain.

I wish you well Aunty

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
that means when I start telling u about myself and those I meet u will run mad, Religion has destroyed u,
Like people who watch us above will call it PROGRAMMING

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I didn't quote you directly coz i am not interested in arguing with anyone at nairaland..
I just dropped my opinion on the floor..

As for the religion trash...
Sorry, i don't give a Bleep about Religion..
Check next door..
My first and last reply to you..
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by AnalQueenluci: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
it wont be factual and expository. Nobody will write like ubunja. Everyone is different. Just like there is no one like frank Edoho of WWTBAM, and no one like Ebuka of BBN.

She is your friend �� y not encourage her

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by marsman: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
I wish I can like ur post thousand times u are d only Wiseman since I started commenting on issues here ,
But regardless ubunj.a or watever is below me and my aim, SINCE MY BIRTH I HAVE ONLY A WISH TO CRUSH CHRISTIANITY , I WANT IT DECIMATED , YES ,I AM BEEN CALLED A SATANIC ON FACEBOOK BUT I DONT CARE, because I KNOW WHO SATAN IS FOR SURE,
I want to help women recolate the world they once ruled, be rest assured that we once ruled earth alone like only women if u want a child u create it urself until the quarrelsome aliens came calling, I lived 3 times B4 so am not making it up,

I supposed to keep it to myself since my fellow females won't buy it, but few are buying it,
And those who thinks am mad shud know that my former self( the second) is been worshipped as a goddess in some eastern n southern europe
Lol just making an observation
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Are u normal?

Amatarasha:
You will not only see yourselves better than men(aliens) ,But you will be that goddess in your wildest dreams performing magics!
I roll-along with a Big goddess enemy of the liar at mirage heaven, So will u.

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
I wish I can like ur post thousand times u are d only Wiseman since I started commenting on issues here ,
But regardless ubunj.a or watever is below me and my aim, SINCE MY BIRTH I HAVE ONLY A WISH TO CRUSH CHRISTIANITY , I WANT IT DECIMATED , YES ,I AM BEEN CALLED A SATANIC ON FACEBOOK BUT I DONT CARE, because I KNOW WHO SATAN IS FOR SURE,
I want to help women recolate the world they once ruled, be rest assured that we once ruled earth alone like only women if u want a child u create it urself until the quarrelsome aliens came calling, I lived 3 times B4 so am not making it up,

I supposed to keep it to myself since my fellow females won't buy it, but few are buying it,
And those who thinks am mad shud know that my former self( the second) is been worshipped as a goddess in some eastern n southern europe

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Phenomenal16(f): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
Fear of no Marriage won't bother you anymore...say amen
..hehehe...a big Amen
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..hehehe...a big Amen
...Can you marry ur fellow lady? cool just asking though

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
gunners160:
na jealousy na. Their own copykat version be like Ghana and Cameroon version of Big brother

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
People want to turn their pains into strength but they end up weaponizing themselves against a non-existent war.........the end is self destruct

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

She is your friend �� y not encourage her

I am by telling the person that I replied to that she can have her own style. She doesn't have to livein ubuja's shadow
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
As if ubunja ur slavemaster is not my servant
Na your mouth I hear am naw
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
NoChill:

Please you guys should stop bashing and lambasting Amatarasha.

Can't you all see that this is a case of insane delusion, she is clearly demented.

Her mind sounds like a bright and intelligent mind full of prospects, and we are in need of such intelligent people in this country

What y'all should be doing now is to encourage her to visit the nearest psychiatric mental institution before her delusional state of mind eats up whatever is left of her brain.

I wish you well Aunty

Prove @ bolded
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by JasperVII(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Just look at the trash they are spewing

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Premiumwriter: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Deicide:
Real title:
Ladies miseducation - Teaching girls how to be Hoe
hoeing is the only thing they can teach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Prove @ bolded
U will never know me fooool
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..hehehe...a big Amen
thanks dear
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Phenomenal16(f): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Can you marry ur fellow lady? cool just asking though
..noooooooo!!!!!!
Mba biko!
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by chinchonglee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lool!

Y'all jst wants to start something that will make u depressed and start deactivating ur accts.

One fact is that the guys will take over the thread with full force.

Y'all ladies are nt intelligent enough to start a thread like dis.
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by JustBeingFrank(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
chinchonglee:
Lool!

Y'all jst wants to start something that will make u depressed and start deactivating ur accts.

One fact is that the guys will take over the thread with full force.

Y'all ladies are nt intelligent enough to start a thread like dis.
Yes, whatever you say.

It's working. Good job amatarasha!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Yes, whatever you say.

It's working. Good job amatarasha!

tanks my dear , he thinks am a simple lady like pocohantos ,am a proud Antichrist ,dis my account won't go down

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by lograr(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
2 page gone.
Where is the miseducation na??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
JustBeingFrank:
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
u really made a mistake inviting me on that thread
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by LINTUNE(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
lol..i guess ill have to settle herr tonight.. no be only miseducation,na mreducation..
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..i guess ill have to settle herr tonight.. no be only miseducation,na mreducation..
settle me
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Izabel so tell me what disturbs u? Don't be scared of me am harmless
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..noooooooo!!!!!!
Mba biko!
...osino ogini
...Lekwa onye nkea
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Izabel so tell me what disturbs u? Don't be scared of me am harmless
...She fears you @amah

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by SisterFire(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha pls Continue here pls
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by LINTUNE(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
settle me
i meant here
Re: Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) by Amatarasha(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2020
SisterFire:
Amatarasha pls Continue here pls
no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Guy Told A "Runs" Girl / Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign / Why Do Gay Guys Like Hitting On Straight Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.