Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! (747 Views)

I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Need Serious Help On How To Manage Ladies (2) (3) (4)

Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Fedupman: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
I met this beautiful white girl from England on Facebook,she is from Wolverhampton,we just started dating last two weeks and we call ourselves now on whatapps and Facebook also.
The help I need now is,is it possible for me to travel down there and marry her please.
Note I have been introduced to her mother,the mother is a single parent.
Please I need advice.
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by yomi007k(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020

You wan pay child support forever abi...

You better do ir wedding here.

Mother is a single parent. Better RED FLAG.

Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
So long as you keep an open mind then why not? Just make sure you confirm that this girl is real and her (and your) intentions too.

The fact that you already wanna go down there and marry this stranger, makes me believe your intentions are "dodgy" to say the least.
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Silentgroper(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lets zee her piz fezz nd does she have female siblings or cousins?. Answer dz nd amma dish u some advise
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ur village people no day carry last bro grin
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Freestainworld(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fedupman:
I met this beautiful white girl from England on Facebook,she is from Wolverhampton,we just started dating last two weeks and we call ourselves now on whatapps and Facebook also.
The help I need now is,is it possible for me to travel down there and marry her please.
Please I need advice.
the daughter will end up a single parent, you know what I mean my guy, them go crack coconut for your head.
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
man leech
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by yomi007k(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Zzor:
man leech

Bad belle.

E dey pain u o ga ga o.... yeye wey dey smell.

Your market nor sell.

Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by fati2001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
safe guard.
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by yomi007k(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:
safe guard.

Na soap name. grin

Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by egharevba72047: 2:39am On Sep 19, 2020
You wan pay infant assistance forever abi...You better do ir bride here.grandmother is a solo sibling. Better RED FLAG.
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by NoChill: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Fedupman:
Please I need advice.

Op, judging from your moniker, I can say that you are fed up with life and any one trolling that path is very much likely to commit suicide.

Since it is your entire wish to end whatever is left of your life, I'll advise you to sell all your property and travel to your online girlfriend's country and marry her, make sure you get her pregnant at least twice, after doing all these she will now turn you to lap dog, and divorce your black ass then you would be saddled with taking care of a woman and children you'll never see again.

Am sure that after, you will now know the real meaning of being fed up
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Fedupman: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
So long as you keep an open mind then why not? Just make sure you confirm that this girl is real and her (and your) intentions too.

The fact that you already wanna go down there and marry this stranger, makes me believe your intentions are "dodgy" to say the least.

No boss,I really want to marry the girl,we are in love already
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Fedupman: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2020
NoChill:

Op, judging from your moniker, I can say that you are fed up with life and any one trolling that path is very much likely to commit suicide.

Since it is your entire wish to end whatever is left of your life, I'll advise you to sell all your property and travel to your online girlfriend's country and marry her, make sure you get her pregnant at least twice, after doing all these she will now turn you to lap dog, and divorce your black ass then you would be saddled with taking care of a woman and children you'll never see again.

Am sure that after, you will now know the real meaning of being fed up

Lol you sound funny boss,I don't even have money like that,I will only gather money to travel over there,me and her are arranging everything thing boss
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Fedupman: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Freestainworld:
the daughter will end up a single parent, you know what I mean my guy, them go crack coconut for your head.

Boss me na naija guy,I sharp now, but I can't do anything illegal sha,we are already in love.
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by Fedupman: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=94065807]So long as you keep an open mind then why not? Just make sure you confirm that this girl is real and her (and your) intentions too.

The fact that you already wanna go down there and marry this stranger, makes me believe your intentions are "dodgy" to say the least.[/quote

Boss we don do video call ooo]
Re: Please,i Need Serious Help And Advice! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fedupman:

No boss,I really want to marry the girl,we are in love already

To E-slap you dey hungry me... so you wanna marry a total stranger?! Have some respect for yourself, this girl, and most importantly for the institution of marriage.

Video call is rubbish and cannit be compared with meeting someone OR being around someone OR interacting with someone.

Again, since you believe you love this babe, care to tell us all what you actually love about this stranger?

Nigeria Singles Forum (whatsapp Group) / 8 Hidden Signs A Woman Likes You / Macsjebs Were Is The Star You Told Us About ?