Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (47405 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Would You Do If Your Mother In Law Did This? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

[s]Of course they are good women. When a woman shows her husband love and makes sacrifices for him = virtuous woman.

When a man does same= SIMP!!!

Kudos to all the virtuous women out there. NL Alfa males love and appreciate you all. May they learn to reciprocate the love you give them[/s].

grin grin
Get thee behind me, troublesome woman cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Positiveme2020: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I'll definitely buy it for him. He will be glad to take those gifts from me, our children will be happy to. I don't see anything wrong in that, since he is not lazy

Thank you very much my sister, she want to hear negative response. But you disappointed her.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Timekeeper: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Nawa for u ooo.
Their combined income will barely buy that your phone.

Will u buy it then? Alex that is fleeing
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by dingbang(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
If those women can leave Nairaland for good, you would start seeing sensible comments from the women here.
still young girls I believe. The ones commenting here are matured enough.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by MMXX: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:
Then he's nt serious and his beginning to envy his wife which is a trace of entitlement
See your shameless thought.. He now envies his beloved wife because of her increased earning smh

You forget that this is marriage and whatever is good for the woman is good for the family and vice versa..

if you reason like this then "Woe unto that man that picks you for marriage".

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Alexaonfleek: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

Will u buy it then? Alex that is fleeing
Ah ah.
I just find it funny that you were trying to convince the op to buy your phone grin.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by kushme: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missis:
Assuming you are married to a man who works as self employed selling some wholesale items that fetch him 70k every month and you have three kids with him.

Meanwhile you the wife work in a private institution earning 60k as well as selling things online that fetch very little like 10k to 15k everymonth.

So you have adviced him to get something else doing to augment your joint income because the money both of you make is barely enough for both of you and three children. You suggest you both need to add more sources of income to your present jobs to move ahead in life and advance, send your children to better schools, maybe build a house, to just upgrade yourselves generally.

So after suggesting different jobs for him he refused to do anything else except his wholesale business because he believes one day he will suddenly make it big from selling his market.

You give up and start your own third business which is part time catering and start making some considerable amount of money from it so you buy new clothes, shoes, nice snacks for your kids from time to time.

Your husband sees all this and tells you to also buy gifts for him from your 'plenty' money. Tells you to not buy new things for only your kids but you should buy also add his own.

How will you react please?

This isn't a made up story please. It's very true, I just want to know if the way I responded was reasonable or if I was wrong.

They always feel they have the knowledge to advise men but can't do the same to themselves.. They are greedy and crave relevance all the time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
still young girls I believe. The ones commenting here are matured enough.
It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by domino4211(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missssii:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought the point of starting a third business was to have enough money to secure the future. What’s with the gifts and nice things? That money should be saved and be frugally spent to ensure you both have enough for a rainy day.

I’m very skeptical about a man who is fine with manning just one business but wants “gifts” from his wife’s third stream of income. That’s very off and unmotivated. I personally will not be happy running three businesses when we can both manage five or even six. Nigeria is too tough to not diverse funds and hustle at every given opportunity.

I love it when couples build together and I’ll suggest you both sit down and put that money in a place where you both can not access it for now. So that it can be used for a building project for the family or the ever increasing cost of education for the kids. Also, speak calmly and let him know you believe in him but he needs to try out another business in addition to his own. You can tell him Dangote produces salt, juice and cement at the same time. Don’t be confrontational but be loving and firm.

This is my opinion which you are very free to discard.
The bolded example makes zero sense.
Her husband also sells different products at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Positiveme2020: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kendumazy:
This is not an issue at all. Women should do away with the mentality of "Men are meant to suffer for them"

When men makes more money, they take care of their entire family which is the wife and children and not the children alone. The same should be applicable to women.

Ladies, take care of we your husbands too. We are not suffer head

U nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Of course they are good women. When a woman shows her husband love and makes sacrifices for him = virtuous woman.

When a man does same= SIMP!!!

Kudos to all the virtuous women out there. NL Alfa males love and appreciate you all. May they learn to reciprocate the love you give them.

grin grin

Heya. He wants every woman to lick his ass, sorry o, we are here to pepper men like you.

Cry cry baby, you want to see your mummy...

grin grin grin
Ok I have heard, I am a cry baby. Are you happy now? Just swerve! Where good women are making sensible comments you dey here they showcase incredible stupidity cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Bahamas95(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aunty don't buy him any gift, only men are suppose to do the buying...... Keep your money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gloriagee:
He sounds entitled in my opinion
Very entitled and shameless. His mouth is not heavy to ask for gifts from her 'plenty' money gotten from slaving away at multiple businesses while he faces one way that is not fetching him much. He too should take up the challenge

9 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
Ok I have heard, I am a cry baby. Are you happy now? Just swerve! Where good women are making sensible comments you dey here they showcase incredible stupidity cheesy grin

It is very easy to be a good woman na. The handbook to hooking a Nigerian man is same. You can always decide to change after getting the ring, last last he will come create thread on NL.

Sometimes I also type very virtuous comments and watch the likes/compliments pour in. No be NL guys? Toor!!! grin grin

I advise the OP to buy it for him, buy it o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by freeborn02: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gloriagee:
He sounds entitled in my opinion

So, if you ask your husband to buy gift for you now, it means you are entitled?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
He has started asking for gifts because she supposedly has 'plenty money'. Next is to start shifting a bulk of the burden to her little by little until op will suddenly find herself bearing most to the bills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

It is very easy to be a good woman na. The handbook to hooking a Nigerian man is same. You can always decide to change after getting the ring, last last he will come create thread on NL.

Sometimes I also type very virtuous comments and watch the likes/compliments pour in. No be NL guys? Toor!!! grin grin

I advise the OP to buy it for him, buy it o.
I hope you change, you this toxic woman angry
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Timekeeper: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Ah ah.
I just find it funny that you were trying to convince the op to buy your phone grin.

Dont flee oo
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:
He has started asked my for gifts because she supposedly has 'plenty money'. Next is to start shifting a bulk of the burden to her little by little until op will suddenly find herself bearing most to the bills.
They are here, the toxic women of Nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:
He has started asked my for gifts because she supposedly has 'plenty money'. Next is to start shifting a bulk of the burden to her little by little until op will suddenly find herself bearing most to the bills.

She can handle that, however, she mustn’t allow people know she is the one handling all that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ofadaman(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
To be a man is not a day's job, you're only loved for what you bring to the table.

A man will work all through his youths and adult age to take care of the family, and most times he's away from his kids, children still grow up to love their mum more, a man gives freely with no grudge, it's his responsibility, women will analyze every penny they earn even to give money or gift to someone you married is an issue. This women equality battle has k leg shaa, when it comes to women helping out.

The fact you even consider if it's right or not to give a gift to your husband is food for thought, I'm very sure he doesn't see anything wrong in buying you gifts.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

[s]Lol. Isn’t it ironic that you all can identify toxic women like me, but somehow your posts are filled with relationship woes of dating materialistic wandering Nigerian girls? The ones that made you start swallowing red pills? grin grin[/s]
Where did you see me talking about my relationships? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by nahzyla: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Supposing a woman is the one demanding gifts from her husband who works three jobs and takes care of chores and kids and you will have read one million insults on this thread by now.

Many Nigerian women are just so senseless, enjoy your oppression and patriarchy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
nahzyla:
Supposing a woman is the one demanding gifts from her husband who works three jobs and takes care of chores and kids and you will have read one million insults on this thread by now.

Many Nigerian women are just so senseless, enjoy your oppression and patriarchy.

May we all be virtuous women. May we all be loved by NL alfa males- who would not spare the virtuous women when they are ready to hurl insults. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by merieam16(f): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
MMXX:
See your shameless thought.. He now envies his beloved wife because of her increased earning smh

You forget that this is marriage and whatever is good for the woman is good for the family and vice versa..

if you reason like this then "Woe unto that man that picks you for marriage".
U er very stupid for that statement . Did i quote? u asked me a question and i honored u by answering u and airing my opinion, if i choose to ignore will u beat me for that. The least u chould do is to oppose wat i said nt insult.

I thought u were sensible that y i replied u. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:
U er very stupid for that statement . Did i quote? u asked me a question and i honored u by answering u and airing my opinion, if i choose to ignore will u beat me for that. The least u chould do is to oppose wat i said nt insult.

This one na lout ooo cheesy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
The comments here shock me sha. See wife material everywhere. More blessings to all the sensible women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Alexaonfleek: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
I'm not saying op should not buy gifts for her hubby ooo,but it will be like play when the hubby starts shifting his financial responsibilities to op.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
na Anambra man you marry i can guess. .....my advice is save your income secretly n pretend an uncle of tours he knows is assisting you financially. ..case close

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by MMXX: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:

Better to remain silent and bethought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt

Shameless unmarried she-goat,better do away with the vile trait you carry,b4 an innocent male suffers the consequences.

Next time don't assume rubbish on another person's marriage n hubby

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by toluleke(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Men and women are wired different women are multi tasking men ain't, women can do 10 jobs and do it perfectly a man doing 3Jobs may fail so men prefer taking it step by step. When men retire most times they become redundant. The best way to help him is giving you the ideas and you running it for him while he focus on his present work. Women are good managers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.