Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (47408 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Would You Do If Your Mother In Law Did This? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
They are here, the toxic women of Nairaland cheesy
Na una sabi. Buy him buy him, but if she should follow his cue and face one way hunger will almost kill them. The real MVP is the woman who is married to a dull, unenterprising man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Ishilove:

Very entitled and shameless. His mouth is not heavy to ask for gifts from her 'plenty' money gotten from slaving away at multiple businesses while he faces one way that is not fetching him much. He too should take up the challenge[/s]
read the first three comments by ladies and come back and read your posts now then tomorrow Sunday you better go to church and pray for sense.
iranu
[s]
Gloriagee:
He sounds entitled in my opinion [/s]
Thank God you said your own opinion.
Now after seeing your inconsequential opinion doesn't matter, I'd advise you write your opinion in a sheet of paper, fold it like a ball and shove it deep your arse'
NONSENSE

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

She can handle that, however, she mustn’t allow people know she is the one handling all that. cheesy
Don't mind them. Hypocrites. They will still open their smelly mouths to shout SIMP when a man asks if he should buys gifts for his dull, unenterprising wife who has refused to take his business advice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by adebopo: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
You don't need to even asked us this question before doing the needful.
if he is in your shoes I expect him to do the same.
take care of your husband madam
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't mind them. Hypocrites. They will still open their smelly mouths to shout SIMP when a man asks if he should buys gifts for his dull, unenterprising wife who has refused to take his business advice.

Lol. They won’t. They will give him the same advice the women here have given. Let’s just pretend that would have been their response to a thread on an unenterprising and disobedient wife. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by simplepee(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
This woman. You are ALWAYS complaining about your hubby. Divorce him if marriage no gree you do, na by force?
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
simplepee:
This woman. You are ALWAYS complaining about your hubby. Divorce him if marriage no gree you do, na by force?

So you remember her?

OP’s husband would never buy her gifts. OP’s husband would show her rudeness and aggressiveness in the presence of visitors, just to prove he is in charge. OP’s husband has refused to be productive, that she has to handle three jobs alongside the homefront.

OP is here again and is being advised to keep giving this same man money. OP is a woman, women can never be SIMPS, they can only be VIRTUOUS.

Kudos to OP and her kind out there. You all are the real ALPHAS. kiss kiss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Rejoice28(f): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
He is your husband and needs to be pampered too, he believes in himself and business.what he need now is your motivation and prayers... surprise him with a gift kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by numericalguy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missis:
Assuming you are married to a man who works as self employed selling some wholesale items that fetch him 70k every month and you have three kids with him.

Meanwhile you the wife work in a private institution earning 60k as well as selling things online that fetch very little like 10k to 15k everymonth.

So you have adviced him to get something else doing to augment your joint income because the money both of you make is barely enough for both of you and three children. You suggest you both need to add more sources of income to your present jobs to move ahead in life and advance, send your children to better schools, maybe build a house, to just upgrade yourselves generally.

So after suggesting different jobs for him he refused to do anything else except his wholesale business because he believes one day he will suddenly make it big from selling his market.

You give up and start your own third business which is part time catering and start making some considerable amount of money from it so you buy new clothes, shoes, nice snacks for your kids from time to time.

Your husband sees all this and tells you to also buy gifts for him from your 'plenty' money. Tells you to not buy new things for only your kids but you should buy also add his own.

How will you react please?

This isn't a made up story please. It's very true, I just want to know if the way I responded was reasonable or if I was wrong.

This Op has a heart of stone. I had to read this part several times to be sure I'm not mistaken. You mean you actually bought snacks and refused your husband from having some of it.

What made you think things will never get better for him in the future.

I really feel sorry for your husband to have married such a cold hearted woman that can buy snacks for herself and her kids but will refuse her husband from having some of it.

Even a hungry stranger doesn't deserve what you are doing to your husband and you definitely don't deserve a good man in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Missssii: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
domino4211:

The bolded example makes zero sense.
Her husband also sells different products at the same time

Oh ye most sensible and intelligent one. I greet you. In your fit of rage over my senseless sentence, you skipped where I wrote my opinion may be discarded by the poster.

My ignorant sentence was basically advising she and her husband to diversify their portfolio. Depending on one business when you can have multiple streams of income is not very practical in this economy.

But then again, you are the fountain of knowledge and I, a mere simpleton. Forgive me for offending your intelligence.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by jornwhite: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Why not wait till that day n clear ur doubts, but meanwhile if record is anything to go by men buy gifts for women more. just wait

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by snoopz: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
support your husband.
it's written in the Bible that a wise woman build her house while the foolish scatter it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Slimsly100(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nothing wrong with buying gifts for Bros na
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by simplepee(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

So you remember her?

OP’s husband would never buy her gifts. OP’s husband would show her rudeness and aggressiveness in the presence of visitors, just to prove he is in charge. OP’s husband has refused to be productive, that she has to handle three jobs alongside the homefront.

OP is here again and is being advised to keep giving this same man money. OP is a woman, women can never be SIMPS, they can only be VIRTUOUS.

Kudos to OP and her kind out there. You all are the real ALPHAS. kiss kiss
The man is lazy, selfish and wicked. I can't believe some women are actually supporting the husband here. A woman having 3 jobs and also taking care of the house with no help, nawa!! I believe at 45, she will be looking 60 out of too much stress.

Suffer head is not my portion in Jesus name!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by CHoccolaTE: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lazy entitled people need to be pampered and get gifts just because they are husbands?
Wetin I no go see for nairaland?

If not that I can't quit feminism because dem take am swear for me I for don hang boot due to the kind stupidity I see many women displaying.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
simplepee:
The man is lazy, selfish and wicked. I can't believe some women are actually supporting the husband here. A woman having 3 jobs including taking care of the house with no help, nawa!! I believe at 45, she will be looking 60 out of too much stress. Suffer head is not my portion in Jesus name!!

OP is a virtuous woman, try and be like her. Abi you no want NL horseband?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:
Before the kids, he came first. He was your first baby and therefore needs a little pamper and then a nudge to set him in the right direction you want him to follow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in buying him gifts from your profits, trust me, those little gestures from you might just be what he needs to take up the challenge of sourcing for another source of income, and everything for life no be gragra or fight. There are some things your wisdom and insight can solve.

Men are babies as well and deserve to be pampered, they ain't meant to suffer till they die while providing for the family, God gave you to him for this singular reason, help him harness his potentials, he is lazy and can't seem to think ahead and the reason you are there in his life is to help him see what he can't see, but you are expected to do it politely and lovingly.

So there's nothing to react here my sister, he's your first baby before the mini ones started popping out so treat him right.

Your sweet gestures and nudge will help reset his thinking faculty!!
Men, supernaturally have an alpha-male gene that plunge them to pride in exhibiting what their wives give to them.
Subtleness and wisdom with slight nudge of sex-deprivation, is the major key to make them go extra mile.
Wisdom and obedience, the key. Women, generally, we're made, from day 1 with materialism. As Angels, made from flames of fire. Man, from dust. Show your husband your 'connect,' with sense and bridled mouth. Not with arrogance and pride. He's the crown. No queen, universally, without a CROWN.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:
Before the kids, he came first. He was your first baby and therefore needs a little pamper and then a nudge to set him in the right direction you want him to follow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in buying him gifts from your profits, trust me, those little gestures from you might just be what he needs to take up the challenge of sourcing for another source of income, and everything for life no be gragra or fight. There are some things your wisdom and insight can solve.

Men are babies as well and deserve to be pampered, they ain't meant to suffer till they die while providing for the family, God gave you to him for this singular reason, help him harness his potentials, he is lazy and can't seem to think ahead and the reason you are there in his life is to help him see what he can't see, but you are expected to do it politely and lovingly.

So there's nothing to react here my sister, he's your first baby before the mini ones started popping out so treat him right.

Your sweet gestures and nudge will help reset his thinking faculty!!
Men, supernaturally have an alpha-male gene that plunge them to pride in exhibiting what their wives give to them.
Subtleness and wisdom with slight nudge of sex-deprivation, is the major key to make them go extra mile.
Wisdom and obedience, the key. Women, generally, *WERE* made, from day 1 with and from materialism. As Angels, made from flames of fire. Man, from dust. Show your husband your 'connect,' with sense and bridled mouth. Not with arrogance and pride. He's the crown. No queen, universally, without a CROWN.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by zakkxx: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
please woman dont kill this man with hypertension because you earn better than him. please support him and pray for him, buy him gift. when he first married you, he use to buy you gift and you enjoy it. i feel like crying right now because as a man I know and feel his predicament. please this is why men die before their time don't insult him. treat like your love and be kind to him. don't used his pocket to judge him. show him real love men also cry please don't kill this man before his time. when you show him geniue love you will easily convince him to join your line of taught. this is the reason why guys in Europe once they meet a white woman they don't go black again please.. A friend of mine is with an Irish woman she don't wan to collect his penny she claim she love him and not his money my sister who will live this kind of woman....
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by midolian(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Na una sabi. Buy him buy him, but if she should follow his cue and face one way hunger will almost kill them. The real MVP is the woman who is married to a dull, unenterprising man
This from Ishilove? shocked shocked

You call him unenterprising because things aren't going his way yet? smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by numericalguy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:
Then he's nt serious and his beginning to envy his wife which is a trace of entitlement

Gloriagee:
He sounds entitled in my opinion

CHoccolaTE:
Lazy entitled people need to be pampered and get gifts just because they are husbands?
Wetin I no go see for nairaland?

If not that I can't quit feminism because dem take am swear for me I for don hang boot due to the kind stupidity I see many women displaying.

The OP is a stone hearted woman. She even bought snacks for her kids and herself and refused the husband from having some of it. Habba!!!!!!! That is very wicked and everyone of you supporting such evil should bow their heads in shame.

Even a total stranger that is hungry doesn't deserve such wickedness not to talk of a husband.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2020
See as them dey call man wey bin dey manage on him own Lazy.
Like Seriously,It's a Shame you can't Package the so called Lazy man you married.
Abi them force ona to marry?!
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by zakkxx: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2020
in my life God will never join me with someone like u. why will u deprive your husband of sex? and when he cheats on u start complaining, some women are soo dum! you will hardly marry a geniue born again because if u know he cannot cheat on u you will be using sex as a bargaining power. that is why na serial cheater wey go de break your heart you go meet I am 100% sure
Oritsewhandey:

Wisdom and obedience, the key. Women, generally, *WERE* made, from day 1 with and from materialism. As Angels, made from flames of fire. Man, from dust. Show your husband your 'connect,' with sense and bridled mouth. Not with arrogance and pride. He's the crown. No queen, universally, without a CROWN.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by zakkxx: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2020
this is the simple reason God is blessing men more to women
midolian:
This from Ishilove? shocked shocked

You call him unenterprising because things aren't going his way yet? smh
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by zakkxx: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2020
my brother I de fear to marry black woman like this I am highly dissapionted in most of them. this is why most Black celebrities in America they marry white women I tier for them oo
Kendumazy:
This is not an issue at all. Women should do away with the mentality of "Men are meant to suffer for them"

When men makes more money, they take care of their entire family which is the wife and children and not the children alone. The same should be applicable to women.

Ladies, take care of we your husbands too. We are not suffer head
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Oselu28(f): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2020
crackhaus:
Oh wow, it seems like it's only women with sense that have made comments on this thread so far.
After reading the OP, I wasn't expecting these responses at all... I'm positively shocked.

The other group might show up soon anyway...

The other group did not show up ooo
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by femi4: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Missis:
Assuming you are married to a man who works as self employed selling some wholesale items that fetch him 70k every month and you have three kids with him.

Meanwhile you the wife work in a private institution earning 60k as well as selling things online that fetch very little like 10k to 15k everymonth.

So you have adviced him to get something else doing to augment your joint income because the money both of you make is barely enough for both of you and three children. You suggest you both need to add more sources of income to your present jobs to move ahead in life and advance, send your children to better schools, maybe build a house, to just upgrade yourselves generally.

So after suggesting different jobs for him he refused to do anything else except his wholesale business because he believes one day he will suddenly make it big from selling his market.

You give up and start your own third business which is part time catering and start making some considerable amount of money from it so you buy new clothes, shoes, nice snacks for your kids from time to time.

Your husband sees all this and tells you to also buy gifts for him from your 'plenty' money. Tells you to not buy new things for only your kids but you should buy also add his own.

How will you react please?

This isn't a made up story please. It's very true, I just want to know if the way I responded was reasonable or if I was wrong.
He's contributing his token to take care of the family and probably that's his passion. That alone should encourage you to support him. Your hubby is not a lazy/irresponsible man, he's just following his passion

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2020
zakkxx:
my brother I de fear to marry black woman like this I am highly dissapionted in most of them. this is why most Black celebrities in America they marry white women I tier for them oo
You sound like a very secure and well adjusted guy jare.
And as for those criticizing and Brandishing the OP's Husband Lazy.Teach him how to make better money naw,No man like Suffer Head.Mind you,Just because he doesn't have a 9-5 doesn't mean he hasn't earned his money.Think!!
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by jaybabs1(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2020
midolian:
Even though he is shameless to have insisted on you buying him gifts just as you buy for the kids, at least you know he is not lazy

Still give him that respect, sis. The fact that what he believes in isn't fetching him much yet doesn't mean it will never fetch him more than enough tomorrow.

Women are naturally impatient and terribly poor at making decisions that will pay in the long-run.

If his business pays him off tomorrow, he will remind you of what you are doing today. I hope you are prepared.

Most (not all) Women are wired to see and believe in The Present alone. They have this mindset that If the NOW is not ok then it may never be Ok.

On the flip side Men appreciates it when their women sticks and grind-through with him through the thick and thin. A man with right values will forever respect and adore such a woman.

You are so correct.

But sincerely, I think the economy of this country and the financial imbalance has made Nigerian women loose confidence in their Men.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.