Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (47412 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Would You Do If Your Mother In Law Did This? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by kikelomojessy(f): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2020
You dnt need him to ask for gifts. Pls, it's not everything that happens in a family u will Ur test supremacy .

Both of you are earning reasonable income and you guys are ok. Buy oga gift that he will appreciate and proud to have u always by his side.

Pls don't join dem dem awon FEM!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by divineappo(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Michelle55:
Before the kids, he came first. He was your first baby and therefore needs a little pamper and then a nudge to set him in the right direction you want him to follow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in buying him gifts from your profits, trust me, those little gestures from you might just be what he needs to take up the challenge of sourcing for another source of income, and everything for life no be gragra or fight. There are some things your wisdom and insight can solve.

Men are babies as well and deserve to be pampered, they ain't meant to suffer till they die while providing for the family, God gave you to him for this singular reason, help him harness his potentials, he is lazy and can't seem to think ahead and the reason you are there in his life is to help him see what he can't see, but you are expected to do it politely and lovingly.

So there's nothing to react here my sister, he's your first baby before the mini ones started popping out so treat him right.

Your sweet gestures and nudge will help reset his thinking faculty!!
u sound like a real wife material
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2020
kikelomojessy:
You dnt need him to ask for gifts. Pls, it's not everything that happens in a family u will Ur test supremacy .

Both of you are earning reasonable income and you guys are ok. Buy oga gift that he will appreciate and proud to have u always by his side.

Really nice down to earth Ladies are a blessing to men of this generation.
Who marry one marry Wife.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Missis:
Sorry for long post by the way, thanks for reading and responding.
nothing wrong with the wife buying something for the husband...
It will only help to reset him...
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by SirMichael1: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2020
This is one of the reasons I love nairaland. Some people here will help you checkmate spousal execesses. I remember bringing an issue here about my wife refusing to cook... Turns out that she was trying to pass a message to me and it's all thanks to nairaland that I figured it out and my marriage is rock solid than ever.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by SirMichael1: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2020
kikelomojessy:

What does FEM mean?
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by kikelomojessy(f): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
What does FEM mean?

I dnt mean David FEM oh, I mean feminist. Lol.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by FuckThaMod: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Stingy wife... Bet you won't see it as anything if the tables were turned. Your husband don enter one chance..
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by SirMichael1: 1:08am On Sep 20, 2020
kikelomojessy:

I dnt mean David FEM oh, I mean feminist. Lol.
Lol. Okay.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by cooooooks(m): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Is it not a partnership.

What if he was making more? Would you be asking this same question?
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by TheeDetective: 1:24am On Sep 20, 2020
You had to open a thread on NL to confirm from strangers if it's ok to buy your husband gifts from the extra income you now make; right? undecided You got to be kidding me. angry. You think that because your husband is not making as much money as you are now, therefore he's not entitled to your buying gifts for him; really? undecided

Don't be a selfish and stingy woman by buying gifts for only yourself and your children as it doesn't look right. If your husband start making extra income as well now and decides to only buy gifts for himself and the kids, you won't like it. You better change your manner of reasoning and don't allow any of your kids inherit this nansensical way of reasoning from you.

Just imagine; you had to wait for your husband to tell you first that you should buy gifts for him too before you know that you will do that. undecided He's your husband for goodness sake; and there's nothing wrong in you pampering him with gifts every now and again.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ishilove: 1:50am On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. They won’t. They will give him the same advice the women here have given. Let’s just pretend that would have been their response to a thread on an unenterprising and disobedient wife. cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Hezmatosky: 2:01am On Sep 20, 2020
But why do you guys have up to 3 kids? When your monthly incomes join together is nothing to write about? Although if am the man I won't request for anything from you. I will use my money to buy. At least heaven won't fall naw, hunger won't kill us since you're making extra money
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by AlphaMajestic: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2020
this is exactly the reason why they say that the only thing a Nigerian woman can offer you is her body...

common gift for ur own husband o..not even boyfriend see as e dey pepper you..meanwhile yall be billing guys too....

tufiakwa!
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by IamOrei(m): 2:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I'll definitely buy it for him. He will be glad to take those gifts from me, our children will be happy to. I don't see anything wrong in that, since he is not lazy
He is lazy. Correct that sentence. He’s LAZY

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by kbright2(m): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2020
One of the trend this year that skyrocketed my thinking as a man n husband.

A big kudos to the real mother in the house will encouraging reply. God bless you n yours richly. Ami NLA kan, AMI...
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by IamOrei(m): 2:37am On Sep 20, 2020
ACRIMONY Part 2
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Lastmankc(m): 2:38am On Sep 20, 2020
crackhaus:
Oh wow, it seems like it's only women with sense that have made comments on this thread so far.
After reading the OP, I wasn't expecting these responses at all... I'm positively shocked.

The other group might show up soon anyway...
Are you buhari that is always in shock?
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Lastmankc(m): 2:44am On Sep 20, 2020
I am impressed by most comment of ladies here.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by 2ScrewsLoose: 2:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Gloriagee:
He sounds entitled in my opinion
No be boyfriend o, na Husband... Ofcuz he is entitled...
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Dickson25(m): 3:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Michelle55:
Before the kids, he came first. He was your first baby and therefore needs a little pamper and then a nudge to set him in the right direction you want him to follow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in buying him gifts from your profits, trust me, those little gestures from you might just be what he needs to take up the challenge of sourcing for another source of income, and everything for life no be gragra or fight. There are some things your wisdom and insight can solve.

Men are babies as well and deserve to be pampered, they ain't meant to suffer till they die while providing for the family, God gave you to him for this singular reason, help him harness his potentials, he is lazy and can't seem to think ahead and the reason you are there in his life is to help him see what he can't see, but you are expected to do it politely and lovingly.

So there's nothing to react here my sister, he's your first baby before the mini ones started popping out so treat him right.

You say the man is lazy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by boiz2men(m): 3:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Gloriagee:
He sounds entitled in my opinion

I was shocked I wasn't going to see an odd statement. You didn't disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Gloriagee(f): 3:09am On Sep 20, 2020
My pleasure grin

boiz2men:

I was shocked I wasn't going to see an odd statement. You didn't disappoint
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by g4gerald: 3:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Michelle55:

Point of correction, the man is not lazy, he is doing somtin nd earning money. He only blivs dat one day he will make it big through his bizness. I guess uv watched the movies 'ACRIMONY'

The rest of ur point make sense tho.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Gloriagee(f): 3:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Yes he's entitled in my opinion.
His wife works a fulltime job, part time online biz and now catering maybe on weekends. I bet you she's still responsible for child care and housekeeping. Again, I doubt there'll have been loose funds to buy 'gifts' which are actually necessities if she wasn't been sacrificial. Not once was it mentioned she's been on a shopping spree herself.

2ScrewsLoose:
No be boyfriend o, na Husband... Ofcuz he is entitled...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Gloriagee(f): 3:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Well, reality will most likely be different.

Lastmankc:
I am impressed by most comment of ladies here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by vickydevoka(m): 3:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Sister why are u bringing it up here. Do wat ever is in ur mind. My sister husband was jobless for 2 years ny sister was living happily with him, she even borrow money from her senior colleague to start up a business for him. Now he is living Large.

Love is number 1 thing b4 any other thing else in dis life.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Gloriagee(f): 3:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Why e pain you like this?Take time out to reflect and if you are doing anything similar to your spouse or significant others, please note that you can do better. The woman is practically financing her home and so far she's giving her husband peace, he should not push it. He should help out with chores and be extra supportive too.

Ebenezer2021:
[s] read the first three comments by ladies and come back and read your posts now then tomorrow Sunday you better go to church and pray for sense.
iranu
[s]
Thank God you said your own opinion.
Now after seeing your inconsequential opinion doesn't matter, I'd advise you write your opinion in a sheet of paper, fold it like a ball and shove it deep your arse'
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Gloriagee:
Yes he's entitled in my opinion.
His wife works a fulltime job, part time online biz and now catering maybe on weekends. I bet you she's still responsible for child care and housekeeping. Again, I doubt there'll have been loose funds to buy 'gifts' which are actually necessities if she wasn't been sacrificial. Not once was it mentioned she's been on a shopping spree herself.

He isn’t entitled, he is a USER! The only reason guys are not seeing it is because he is a MAN.

That is why I pity women who use emotions to follow Nigerian men. You will stress yourself and help him save money. Money he will use to pursue girls that haven’t stressed away their youthfulness and feminity.

OP had a baby last year and here she is, doing 3 jobs to provide for herself and kids. I can imagine her blouse dropping off her shoulders. She has been seriously complaining of this same husband. He doesn’t give her money, except she asks and he doesn’t buy her gifts. She also stated that she is beginning to resent him and that is not surprising. Any man that allows his wife/woman do what OP is doing, would definitely get RESENTED. She might succeed in hiding her disgust, but the passive aggressiveness would be there.

Men provide for women because men expect women to have kids, take care of the home, submit, support, position in bed...etc. It is not because they are nice. The only nice man is your father!! After him, if you don’t behave well to a Nigerian husband, you go collect.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.