Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? (37946 Views)

We Buy For You From Aliexpress,1688 &taobao And Ship To Nigeria / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by acorntree(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

I don't what's wrong with Nipost ooo, I ordered for a phone on June 4th, till now it is still showing despatched to overseas, I don't know if it's Nipost that stole it or they refused to sort it, all I know is they are just too incompetent and I even called their customer care to track it for me and they told me that it's on its way to Benin, till today I've not seen the phone. thank God I've collected my money but it's painful that the seller just lost his money like that but ive decided to source for it here, if it comes I will sell it and refund the money.

You may be lucky to receive it. But if it more than 1 month you track just forget

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Uchepele(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
acorntree:

You may be lucky to receive it. But if it more than 1 month you track just forget
what do you mean by if its more than one month u track
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by shadeshadow: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Can someone post the official NIPOST twitter page here so we can complain to them there
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Uchepele(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
shadeshadow:
Can someone post the official NIPOST twitter page here so we can complain to them there
NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Valentinooo: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lalasticlala please come and see what nipost is doing to us o

6 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by ceejay80s(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Valentinooo:

Seriously, this is another bad image for Nigeria.
If aliexpress kept refunding Nigerians for items that have been shipped to their country, then its only a matter of time before they blacklist us.
True
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by ceejay80s(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why not report to appropriate authority , efcc or Police

4 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Dellaxlogistic: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
NIPOST?? Huh!!

4 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Workingmama: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Drop your tracking numbers..let me see if I can help u guys track in Thier office at NACHO ..please drop on my WhatsApp number ..the first Glo line on my signature
RB965418555SG
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Workingmama: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Valentinooo:
On the 7th of March, I ordered a phone which was shipped on the 18th of March. Ever since then, nothing has been heard of it.
The memory card I intended to use with the phone was ordered two days later, and that one has since arrived.

From the lamentations on the aliexpress thread, I noticed a lot of people are also in my situation.
They bought phones which refused to deliver whereas the accessories they ordered days after ordering the phone got delivered.

This lead to the assumption that nipost staffs are deliberately holding on to these phones for reasons best known to them.

I don't want to believe these phones are being stolen by those that are meant to deliver them to us.

Why will I buy a phone with my hard earned money only for it to be stolen by people who are meant to deliver the phone?

This is corporate robbery and should be condemned.

How will a phone come all the way from China without missing only for it to get to Nigeria and get missing?

I have to create this new thread to make our plight known to the whole world.

I have also tagged those who are having this same issue.

cc:
iscom
xtremer
saint2ace
Emily22
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
mctfopt
Amocee
Olamak1
genius43
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality

lalasticlala
Thanks for opening this thread.
Mine is a headphone (Anker)
Ordered 20th of May, shipped the following day.
I have been to the Post office several times ..... nothing
I asked seller to extend purchase protection, still it didn't come.
Eventually purchase protection ended and I opened dispute, guess maybe because I didn't provide enough evidence , I wasn't refunded.
I went to the post office last Monday, made a lot of noise i was connected to the regional head, who tracked the package and said it was not found that I should be patient.
This is 2nd item this covid period that I was refunded for. The first was hair.
Something really needs to be done.
I have been on twitter, nipost handle, but nobody responds to the numerous complaints I see there.
This has to stop.
I am going to send a link of this page to the regional head l spoke with last Monday.
Let's keep complaining , hopefully this would stop and Nigeria won't be blacklisted on Aliexpress.

11 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Uchepele(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Workingmama:

Eventually purchase protection ended and I opened dispute, guess maybe because I didn't provide enough evidence , I wasn't refunded.
I went to the post office last Monday, made a lot of noise i was connected to the regional head, who tracked the package and said it was not found that I should be patient.
I have been on twitter, nipost handle, but nobody responds to the numerous complaints I see there.
This has to stop.
I am going to send a link of this page to the regional head l spoke with last Monday.
Let's keep complaining , hopefully this would stop and Nigeria won't be blacklisted on Aliexpress.
better

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Valentinooo: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
I opened dispute, aliexpress rejected my plea. They claimed my item is already in Nigeria.

Even the person I intended using the phone as a surprise for is now aware and has moved on after anxiously waiting.

10 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Cherryberry456(f): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Valentinooo:
On the 7th of March, I ordered a phone which was shipped on the 18th of March. Ever since then, nothing has been heard of it.
The memory card I intended to use with the phone was ordered two days later, and that one has since arrived.

From the lamentations on the aliexpress thread, I noticed a lot of people are also in my situation.
They bought phones which refused to deliver whereas the accessories they ordered days after ordering the phone got delivered.

This lead to the assumption that nipost staffs are deliberately holding on to these phones for reasons best known to them.

I don't want to believe these phones are being stolen by those that are meant to deliver them to us.

Why will I buy a phone with my hard earned money only for it to be stolen by people who are meant to deliver the phone?

How will a phone come all the way from China without missing only for it to get to Nigeria and get missing?

cc:
iscom
xtremer
saint2ace
Emily22
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
mctfopt
Amocee
Olamak1
genius43
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality

lalasticlala
I will like to plead with anyone in authority to please look into why phones aren't getting to the owners... please do something

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by thunder74(m): 5:00am On Sep 21, 2020
I ordered Samsung Galaxy S20 plus, IPhone Xs Max (2), Samsung Galaxy S20, and IPhone Watche Series 5 from Wish.com since July and up till now, I have not seen not received any of the above item. The phone pouches I ordered separately for the phone have been delivered.
I think someone, somewhere is stealing those items.

As a lawyer, I can lead a protest to their headquarters in Lagos, if you are a victim and you want us to do this, let me know, so as to visit their office on Tuesday or Wednesday for a protest.

I have sent two tweets to @NipostNgn today with an #tag #nipostwhereismyphone

Cc
iscom
xtremer
saint2ace
Emily22
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
mctfopt
Amocee
Olamak1
genius43
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality
Velentinooo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by anonimi: 5:04am On Sep 21, 2020
GreatSage:
Get on twitter narrate your ordeal, tag nipost, efcc, and other agencies. we need to put a stop to all this.

How about getting in touch with his federal lawmakers to intercede with NIPOST people in Abuja and give him updates
Why are they paid so much money if they can't fix little things like this for their constituents?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943662_payment_jpegc1c3e670f39cd4ba8a1a1978a794d236

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by 2cribz: 5:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Ever since i started using aliexpress na bye bye to out stupid boutiques. My best store na mlmr. I ordered anker speaker since march till nw e never deliver,ordered birkenstock aince july nw e never deliver. Aliexpress made me see well. Turkey clothes only.i love aliexpress. Na corona just spoil every,br na 1 to 2 weeks shipping,now na months upon months

5 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by GeneralPula: 5:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Never had any issue with nipost tho..

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by 2cribz: 5:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Na lie. I ordered a sneaker in march. I gpt refunded in july. 1st qeek pf september i qent to get my package,i got the sneaker but this time it had been tampered with,they
Opened the sole maybe thinking i hid drugs or money inside it,destroyed it 4me completely.i knw say na work of nipost.i later threw it away cos factory gum diff from shoe maker own.
acorntree:

3 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by cynhamscakes(f): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Valentinooo:

cc:
iscom
xtremer
saint2ace
Emily22
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
mctfopt
Amocee
Olamak1
genius43
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality

lalasticlala

Y'all should go to Twitter and make noise there. Tag all relevant security agencies, Nipost, EMS, President Buhari etc etc. Use hastags like "#nipostreleaseourphones or
create something catchy that will draw the attention of the Government. The best place is twitter and also write to SDK with all necessary proofs and quote the complains and experience of other people here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by NarnieAceTech: 5:16am On Sep 21, 2020
This is really bad for our country. Why is honesty such a strange word these days. I'm suspecting those Customs officer. Even Nipost is guilty of such shady behaviour. That's how a colleagues Samsung A30 disappeared. Since then, I'm said I'll never buy expensive things from Aliexpress.
The tools I bought for my side hustle since first week of March 2020, arrived late August 2020.

Nigeria, which way na?

9 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by mattmogan88: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2020
This is one of the incidents that always triggers me to be SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Valentinooo:

cc:
iscom
xtremer
saint2ace
Emily22
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
mctfopt
Amocee
Olamak1
genius43
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality

lalasticlala

You didn't tag me as well.

It's not only phone.I also complained march this year and only few commented on my topic and I probably know you were one of them who read my thread and left and now,your complain has arrived.

This is exactly what happens if we don't show concern to people's plight,one day,it will surely be our own turn.

As for my Laptop ordered from China which was indicated shipped but I didn't get it here even after
a month, I messaged the buyer and requested for a refund (PayPal).

I got my money and,bought it in Nigeria never use aliexpress again or order such things online.

What I know is that,since you don't have a business or company on which you are recognized,you can't import else it will be impounded.

But when u have your company registered and you order for such goods especially in bulk,no one will dear touch it except if it's contraband and didn't follow the right protocol.

That being said,always buy from Nigeria except if what you want to buy is less than $20 and what you can afford to loose otherwise,your money will be engulfed like those who play bet9ja and loose.

5 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by passendi: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2020
mattmogan88:
This is one of the incidents that always triggers me to be SHAKING MY HEAD
if you are sure it entered nipost, you can sue them
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Why order phone from aliexpress when you can buy within your vicinity?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by lanrexdo(m): 5:26am On Sep 21, 2020
The reason for no refund is that once it has been confirmed that it has been shipped by the seller excpecially through AE itself, They wont refund but you will just to need to continue the wait game and hope you get it or not.

I got refunded for packages that are yet to leave there destination but once it shipped they won't refund.

My airpods are still in transit while other things i have bought even after one month has been picked.

NIPOST are capitalizing on covid-19 as an avenue for lost/stolen packages.

Workingmama:

This has to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by purpleicious(f): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Calm down,it ain't missing.i ordered for about 3 products on wish since April but received 2around July.I just saw a message inviting me to coming and receive the remaining one since on Friday.You will get your phone.

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Jaqenhghar: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Samuelon:

I don't think NIPOST are the ones holding the phones

I think it's either the ports or customs
I think so too
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by AVISENNA: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Post Covid, global logistics have been experiencing a lot of delays non the less it's best to double check with vendor and also track shipment ,after that use all necessary thread and platforms to flag this new development.

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by mimilogistics: 5:39am On Sep 21, 2020
@ Valentinooo so sorry for this unfortunate incident, we feel your pains, but please for your own good, stop taking risk with sensitive items you order from China, let Mimi Logistics handle your mobile phones, laptops and tablet shipments from China to Lagos Nigeria. I strong believe the right people in government will see this post and act fast to address it.

Feel free to visit our website to see our current shipping fees. Shipping fees can be found here https://mimil.ng/ship-china-to-nigeria.php

Also, before you start mini importation business from China, make sure you read this eye-opening warning to avoid losing your hard earned money. Read the warning on this link https://mimil.ng/faq-detail.php?FAQID=10

2 Likes

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Equation89(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Am beginning to lose hope on my order. I ordered 3 Bluetooth ear piece and 4 silk durag from AliExpress. Since August 8, and it has all been dispatched to the country of origin. I've been tracking it with a tracking app, and I kept seeing on transit.

Now that am reading this different story of stolen or missing items from NIPOST, I don't know if I should wait for the expected delivery date to reach before going to post office to track it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gadgets from Anker, Amazon, JLab, Xiaomi, Haylou, Soundpeats etc. / How To Download Whatsapp For Blackberry Paid Version For Free (pictorial Guide) / Automatic Car Jack , Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump - Just Push A Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.