Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says (1334 Views)

Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Asuneblog(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
A Twitter user identified as Brian J. Dennis, has taken to the micro blogging platform to tell ladies to bill their fathers instead of their boyfriends.

While referencing to popular Nigerian businessman and billionaire, Femi Otedola, who recently acquired Ferraris for his three beautiful daughters, including popular "Dj Cuppy", he stated that this proofs that women should stop billing their boyfriends and consider billing their fathers.

Visit https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/09/ladies-should-bill-their-fathers.html for full gist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Mayannar(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin
You want me to spend the money your daddy can spend on you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Kalatium(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lol. This man as taken the Redpill

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by dukeprince50: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Femi doesn't proof anything.
Both parties need to spend in a relationship.

How about she tells u to ask ur mother for sex? U must have a strong financial muscle if u wanna start a relationship. don't think she will just sex u, cook for u, wash ur things and u won't even think of spoiling her even a bit

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
both father and boyfriend(s) go suffer am...I don't think u understand how greedy women can be

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by BigJoe29: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
[s]Femi doesn't proof anything.

How about she tells u to ask ur mother for sex? U must have a strong financial muscle if u wanna start a relationship. don't think she will just sex u, cook for u, wash ur things and u won't even think of spoiling her even a bit[/s]
Guys read this post and throw it in the wastebin. Trash.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by dukeprince50: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
Guys read this post and throw it in the wastebin. Trash.
we are entitled to our opinion but this redpill thing is doing u more harm than good.
As a guy, once in a while, u have to spoil ur woman.
Same with the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Asuneblog:
A Twitter user identified as Brian J. Dennis, has taken to the micro blogging platform to tell ladies to bill their fathers instead of their boyfriends.

While referencing to popular Nigerian businessman and billionaire, Femi Otedola, who recently acquired Ferraris for his three beautiful daughters, including popular "Dj Cuppy", he stated that this proofs that women should stop billing their boyfriends and consider billing their fathers.

Visit https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/09/ladies-should-bill-their-fathers.html for full gist.

Well the only sense I see in billing Ur own bf makes it business not romantic relationship
If he's paying U for dating him n Ur not married then how is that love n romance?
If Ur guy buys U things cos he loves U n U love him then great but if he didn't buy U things n U would leave his azz or if he has to pay for every little thing or your asking Ur man to pay this n that constantly...who wants to be with that wahala.
If U need something ask Ur parents n if Ur old enough get a job
A man shouldn't have to buy things constantly to keep the girl he loves with him. That's buying the girls love n bought love isn't real love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

How about she tells u to ask ur mother for sex? U must have a strong financial muscle if u wanna start a relationship. don't think she will just sex u, cook for u, wash ur things and u won't even think of spoiling her even a bit

Sex is different.
N buying your girl things cos U love her n wanna spoil her that's nice but if U didn't buy her things constantly would she want you? How would u know she loves U n not the things U buy her?
And yeah it goes both ways.
When I hear of girls "billing" their bf that sounds to me like he's a client n she's in business lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by dukeprince50: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Sex is different.
N buying your girl things cos U love her n wanna spoil her that's nice but if U didn't buy her things constantly would she want you? How would u know she loves U n not the things U buy her?
And yeah it goes both ways.
When I hear of girls "billing" their bf that sounds to me like he's a client n she's in business lol.
that's not what I am talking about, once in a while, ladies deserve to be spoilt.
I take my girlfriend on romantic outing every Sunday just to spend time with her, ofcos I'll need some cash in my pocket but guys here felt spending on your girlfriend is a very taboo.
you don't have to over spend, just having a dinner with her in a cool place or taking her out to club and having a romantic evening isn't bad.
But wen u are broke, u will think spending $10 on ur girlfriend is simping

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's not what I am talking about, once in a while, ladies deserve to be spoilt.
I take my girlfriend on romantic outing every Sunday just to spend time with her, ofcos I'll need some cash in my pocket but guys here felt spending on your girlfriend is a very taboo.
you don't have to over spend, just having a dinner with her in a cool place or taking her out to club and having a romantic evening isn't bad.

Oh in that way I agree.
It's nice n sweet to treat Ur girl when U love her n she loves you.
I just hear so many stories bout girls billing their bfs n dumping them if they're broke n dating the guy who spends on them the most. Or leaving that guy if she meets someone who will spend more on her.
N those who don't date broke guys.
Lol all that's unbelievable to me.
Money or no money doesn't change if the guy is sweet or could be the love of your life. It vexes me lol.
But yeah being romantic n treating your girl out or buying her gifts sometimes that's normal. That's healthy relationship n the girl doing the same.
Guys need love too n to be shown it.
But being that stingy not to buy your girl something nice once in a while that's going a bit far.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2020
As a lady, I completely support that ! Let all ladies financial needs be taken care of by themselves or their fathers and let all the men sexual needs be taken care of by themselves or their mothers.
Isn't it a simple world ?
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Sha spend your money on agbo to do well in bed.check siggy
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by aimmoney9: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Classyuniquebae:
As a lady, I completely support that ! Let all ladies financial needs be taken care of by themselves or their fathers and let all the men sexual needs be taken care of by themselves or their mothers.
And let all women sexual needs be taken care of by themselves or their fathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by sapporo: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

You made a valid point as to both parties need to spend in a r/ship buh thats far from reality, and i think that is why guys nag more these days grin
How does ask ur dad 4 money equate go ask your mama for sex ... i strongly believe among the duties of a father to a child (m&f) is to provide & cater for her financial needs buh can we say its one of the duties of a mother to provide sex to her son sexual needs.
That statement "go ask ur mama for sex" originated from prostitutes. The appropriate statement should av been "go n carry a prostitute' cos mother doesnt fit in, its never her duty grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Antiochus(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

So are you saying you give him sex because he spends on you? Isn't that prostitution in disguise? Even if you were the one that needs sex at a particular time will you still bill him because you feel your guy should be paying you for the sex you need?

Ladies should just value themselves and stop allowing guys to use them as sex machine. Never have sex with someone you are not married to.
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Toseenlove: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

I've ordered a brand new working brain for you on e-commerce site. Your address Is all I need now for delivery. I'm In a good mood this morning, that's why I'm being this nice.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by dukeprince50: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Toseenlove:

I've ordered a brand new working brain for you on e-commerce site. Your address Is all I need now for delivery. I'm In a good mood this morning, that's why I'm being this nice.....
lol, this insult got me rolling on the floor.
Seriously I think a guy needs to spend some cash on his babe, once in a while, get her a gift, take her to dinner dates. All these needs money and u have to spend it.
I also feel a girl should do thesame to the guys, relationship should be fun and adventurous not boring
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Antiochus(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

Which kind mind set be this for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Toseenlove: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Seconded!!! Besides I don't need any Stupid and Nonsense Sex. I've excluded my mother. I take good care of myself and everything I need by myself. Sex Is for Males Slaves who think and reason with their Dick all the time.....

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Toseenlove: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, this insult got me rolling on the floor.
Seriously I think a guy needs to spend some cash on his babe, once in a while, get her a gift, take her to dinner dates. All these needs money and u have to spend it.
I also feel a girl should do thesame to the guys, relationship should be fun and adventurous not boring

See guy, In this modern age, If a lady can't spend on me or surprise me with gifts. Forget It she Is as useless to me as a used tissue paper. There Is nothing a lady wants to offer me which I can't offer myself. Virtually I do every damn thing myself. Make my money, Laundry, Cleaning, Cooking, Go places and Spoil myself, Sight seeing etc......If you want to mention Sex, Pls keep the Nonsense Sex to yourself. I've already evolved pass that Archaic Mentality. Such mentality of Female providing you Sex Is for Males Beings who are still living In 4th World and Caves. There Is more to life than Stupid Overrated Sex. Sex most times are for Weak Males......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Antiochus(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Toseenlove:

See guy, In this modern age, If a lady can't spend on me or surprise me with gifts. Forget It she Is as useless to me as a used tissue paper. There Is nothing a lady wants to offer me which I can't offer myself. Virtually I do every damn thing myself. Make my money, Laundry, Cleaning, Cooking, Go places and Spoil myself, Sight seeing etc......If you want to mention Sex, Pls keep the Nonsense Sex to yourself. I've already evolved pass that Archaic Mentality. Such mentality of Female providing you Sex Is for Males Beings who are still living In 4th World and Caves. There Is more to life than Stupid Overrated Sex. Sex most times are for Weak Males......

Thanks for this. You get sense. Many salute from this side.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by youngvikthor(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2020
grin real alfa nigger
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by AfroKnight: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

Comparing sex with money? Lol!

What the OP said is valid. You cannot go about “billing” your boyfriend. Billing does not imply a gift. It means she is demanding for a gift like she has a right to it. That is irritating.
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by johnkey: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
if I'm fucking you, I'm doing you a favor bitch
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by dorin27(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
I support the motion
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Antiochus:

So are you saying you give him sex because he spends on you? Isn't that prostitution in disguise? Even if you were the one that needs sex at a particular time will you still bill him because you feel your guy should be paying you for the sex you need?

Ladies should just value themselves and stop allowing guys to use them as sex machine. Never have sex with someone you are not married to.

I'm responsible for what I said but I'm not responsible for what you understood from what I said. The man in question said" ladies should bill their fathers and not their boyfriends" A boy does not necessarily need to spend on his girl friend before having sex but if a man sees it as his right to always demand sex from his girl friend and sometimes deems it fit to even push these young girls into abortions with grave consequences and then feel it's ok to useless her body and then turn around to say "ladies should bill their fathers " then you must understand from my point of view that boy friend and girl friend should not even be talking about sex before marriage . You understand that ?
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
aimmoney9:

And let all women sexual needs be taken care of by themselves or their fathers

I support that too !
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by TheCork(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
dorin27:
I support the motion

Let have sexxxx nah?... dont u need moiney? undecided
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mayannar:
grin
You want me to spend the money your daddy can spend on you
Can't
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Harrykn: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
it seems youre using dos. Ladies who use naira dun know what youre sayin' bro
Re: Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
I read a girl's comments now and to be honest I wish she was near me
Haven't beaten a woman before but she will be the first person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Park (Photos, Video) / I Need A Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.