Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group (6641 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by TimiAkinno: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
OAU – A Lady has accidentally sent her nude pictures to her student fellowship Whatsapp group while trying to send the pictures to the Love of Her Life who lives in the abroad.

The lady, popular among Christian community in Obafemi Awolowo University for her sonorous voice, immediately deleted the pictures after realising her mistake, but she was not fast enough as some members of the whatsapp group have already downloaded the pictures.

The lady, out of shame, has left the Whatsapp group and has refused to speak to the Fellowship Pastor who has been trying to call her.

Speaking to Danfo Xpress News, the Fellowship Pastor said he just wanted to call her and talk to her about their next rehearsals, but she has refused to pick his calls. He said:

“Nobody is above mistakes. Mistakes happen so that we all can learn from it. We all saw the pictures sent by the Choir Cord, but we are not going to judge anyone.

Read full gist here: https://danfoxpress.xyz/choir-cord-mistakenly-sends-her-nudes-to-fellowship-whatsapp-group/
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
isokay
Hating the devil but loving his ways
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Nelly4you: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
rubbish where the nude now??

4 Likes

Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Ayo2004: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Abeg,is it the snapping of nudes or sending of nudes to Whatsapp that is a sin grin
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Joystark(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Show us the nude na make we judge
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by JustBeingFrank(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by vickyfrancis1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol...the pastor is trying to inquire about the next choir rehearsal after licking his lips and planning evil things in his mind...she must hear am from pastor...pastor ready to spend all the offerings and tithes received in order to taste that cookie
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Folzye(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rubbish news
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by BabbanBura(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Joystark:
Show us the nude na make we judge

You wan see fellow girl nunu? I dey suspect u woo - either u be lesbobo or real bobo
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Joystark(f): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
BabbanBura:

You wan see fellow girl nunu? I dey suspect u woo - either u be lesbobo or real bobo

Maybe we should meet up, so I'd set you straight!

Oh wait... you're not my type.
So, in your dreams. tongue
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by mii4u(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mtchewwwwww... Wats with ladies and sending of nudes sef? I don't even feel any iota of pity for her.
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by BabbanBura(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Joystark:

Maybe we should meet up, so I'd set you straight!

Oh wait... you're not my type.
So, in your dreams. tongue

Ofcourse, neither option is my type! Tell me you are a straight lady and stand my chance
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Akinexcel: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by padi94(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol... next rehearsal together, everybody want chop their own o
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by paulolee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
if it's true, the funniest part is dt those dt wud use her nudes to masturbate would still sit in d panel dt would blast n punish her...for like see the nudes sha, jus post her normal pics mk we imagine as d nude go be...abeg

1 Like

Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

She is human. I mean she was human before she became a chorister, infact she is still a human

Make she over am, these things happen.

Say she dey choir no stop her from pleasing her man.

It is what it is!!
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Babs67(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol
Bad man
Re: Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group by Joystark(f): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse, neither option is my type! Tell me you are a straight lady and stand my chance

Trust me...
No chance for you.
Whether standing or sitting...none.

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.