Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results (56115 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by DEROX: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Cool.
PDP rigged this election. APC will proof this in Court. After our victory in Court, if Una like make Una call Pastor İze Iyamu Supreme Court Governor. We no care
. grin
I hate those PDP celebrating as if they won 2023 presidential election mtchew at least ihedioha used 4 months before dem send am to village same may happen here to

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by dawno2008(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lies and evil is in their blood,
Meeeenn shocked!!!!!!!!!! This evil party can lie, do they want to compare this peaceful election to what happened in kogi state.
Evil party will faillllllll.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes we reject the election. INEC should declare the election void and null pdp rigged pastor iyamu.

We will get our mandate back at supreme court.

Thunder fire pdp and their supporters.

Sifia pains!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Racoon(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:
Perhaps they're unaware or still in shock about the Edo-is-not-Lagos tsunami that swept the APC from Edo State.

So this is why they refused to sign the election results because they want to activate the Tanko sharia judge supreme court abracadabra? Useless, shameless and disgusting losers.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Oketwin(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Cool.
PDP rigged this election. APC will proof this in Court. After our victory in Court, if Una like make Una call Pastor İze Iyamu Supreme Court Governor. We no care
. grin
bros u can go n kill ursef n die

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Vikynas: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na Normal thing now before nko una go accept DEFEAT?? Lol little Devil Oshiomhole looking for other APC members to add to the Visa ban because his name is already in the list...

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Agugbadin: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Even when he was massively defeated Nigerian man will never accept defeat. Ize-Iyamu should swallow his pride and congratulate Obaseki period.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Jack005(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes we reject the election. INEC should declare the election void and null pdp rigged pastor iyamu.

Keyboard warrior, your key board curses are useless.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Arian247(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
johnwaya:
Get your international phone number US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND for Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram, Okcupid, alt for just 1,000 only. Halla me on WhatsApp +15795891230.
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Oketwin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
DEROX:
I hate those PDP celebrating as if they won 2023 presidential election mtchew at least ihedioha used 4 months before dem send am to village same may happen here to
kip consoling ursef

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by eddyslim(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Miracle1991:
The president should be blame for this rubbish. He refused to stand by his party because the party has already help him to win his election. Buhari don't have gut.
Gej ensured that Fayose was elected in Ekiti no matter what but this president kept mum allowing his party members to be humiliated, intimidated, Killed while he remains dumb. I regret ever supporting him. Buhari is a disgrace to APC, he deserves all the insults that Ipob and PDP shower on him.
I will never defend him again.
With the way Buhari is behaving, I believe he is planning to hand over this country to PDP.
Miracle1991:
The president should be blame for this rubbish. He refused to stand by his party because the party has already help him to win his election. Buhari don't have gut.
Gej ensured that Fayose was elected in Ekiti no matter what but this president kept mum allowing his party members to be humiliated, intimidated, Killed while he remains dumb. I regret ever supporting him. Buhari is a disgrace to APC, he deserves all the insults that Ipob and PDP shower on him.
With the way Buhari is behaving, I believe he is planning to hand over this country to PDP.
Miracle1991:
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Rawhumper(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Its time to really get rid of These wicked
worms shamelessly talking crap.

They shouldnt Call for calm, any attack
violence will result to Revolution, The Security
agencies Are weak, if there is total chaos,
politicians wont be safe any longer so APC it wont be Business as usual by going to
Supreme distorted Court.

Apc Are so shameless, on a Free and fair ground, PDP will always be victorious.

quote author=BleedingPen post=94130934]The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State has rejected the outcome of Saturday's Edo Governorship, in which incumbent Governor Godwin Obaseki was declared winner.

Igbere TV had on Sunday reported how Obaseki, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, secured 307,955 votes to defeat Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the APC candidate, who got 223, 619 votes.

In a statement forwarded to Igbere TV, Sunday, the APC alleged foul play in election, but called on party members to stay calm "while party leaders study the result and decide what is next."

In the statement signed by the Chairman of the APC Media Campaign Council, Mr. John Mayaki, rejecting the result, the APC cited alleged strong arm tactics.

"Our people were arbitrarily arrested, many of the figures were fabricated," said the terse statement, which the party said was only a preliminary reaction.

It further alleged illicit tampering with results, to shore up PDP numbers and mark down APC's.

"Areas where we won, they cancelled them.  They decreased the votes in areas we had advantage," the party further claimed. "They rejected our results and jerked up theirs."

Meanwhile, the party also claimed there was arbitrary arrest of local party members, who could have resisted the outrage, while Governor Godwin Obaseki was busy diverting attention with false alarm.

"Obaseki shouted that he was being rigged out and blamed INEC at the initial stage but that was to divert attention from the evil going on in the field", the statement said.

The party, however, told its members to stay calm, thanking them for their support, and adding that party leaders were studying the result and would announce their decision and course of action as soon as possible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EdoStateAPC/status/1307728191734329344[/quote]
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by DEROX: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oketwin:
kip consoling ursef
consoling or not APC is still the presidential party so we can let go of this that doesn't mean they will win 2023 general election
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Jack005(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:
They should go to court as expected. What we had yesterday was just the preliminary battle. The main battle will take place in the court of law. The Supreme Court will decide who rules the state and not the electorate.
I know you support apc but you were among the few ones who I felt were reasonable, now with this statement of yours, you've totally proved to me that there are no reasonable persons in apc.Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Formality!!!... If Supreme court listens to their paymaster, and attempts what they did in Imo, Well, that means they want to burn the state down!!!
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Alexaonfleek: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
undecided
These people no dey shame ni
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by erospecial: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
APC wants to go to Tanko court of injustice to produce another supreme Court governor like Uzodima!
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by mattmogan88: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by andyanders: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Useless APC. When Oshomole was shouting card readers, knowing fully well that his godfatherism has gone, why cone to challenge the result now. Tinubu and Oshomole has murdered sleep.

Same should be replicated in the federal and other states who use godfatherism, to the detriment of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Oketwin(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:
They should go to court as expected. What we had yesterday was just the preliminary battle. The main battle will take place in the court of law. The Supreme Court will decide who rules the state and not the electorate.
court BAWO, even tanko sharia supreme court cnt upturn dis one.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by kynbasil01: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Ganduje and his gangs came with Kano, Kogi and Osun state rigging template. Unfortunately for them, PDP was well prepared to fustrate their plan. Weeks before the election, PDP made smart diplomatic moves which resulted in US issuing visa bans to some erring politicians and election stakeholders in Nigeria.

Our Politicians feared US more than death. You just have to see how they comport themselves at America embassy as if US is paradise or heaven.

PMB will want to enjoy his remaining three years in peace and he will not want to do anything that will irritate the international community. PMB must have given INEC and the Police strict directive not to tamper with the will of Edo people.

Oshimole is now a political leper!
your bad mouth no be here o
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Vikynas: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
eddyslim:
[left][/left]
Lamentation Chapter 1:2 why are you lamenting na ur papa get Nigeria?
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by chukemmang(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:

See mumu. See as e do face like mumu Jagaban, ize iyamu and oshiomole. Why are all APC people haggard upon all the money they are stealing?

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by isaythetruth(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
honestly speaking, I never thought PDP would win that election, I thought APC will use Federal might to win, I don't know weda to attribute it to US and UK threat of Visa Ban that made them have a rethink, But all the same.... it is victory for Edo people and democracy, But Obaseki shouldn't relent, It is not over until it is over, they may try to replay Imo state chapter in Edo state!
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by civilpeace(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa.ahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahhahahaahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhhahhahahhahhahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahaha.
[color=#550000][/color]The cry of defeat!!!!
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by kynbasil01: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
DEROX:
for your information Edo no be imo

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Rawhumper(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bro This not Business as usual, everyday brings new mysteries with it.
Nigeria has been sleeping on time bomb.

Remember what triggered World War 2 was attack on small Poland by The German forces, Hilter didnt forsee the catastrophe awaiting him at the end of the day.

Bet me,if APC continues to overide the people's will, it will start
something it may regret and it may not just ne ApC vs PDP, it may
escalate to something Else and i guarantee You, This not bragging but what will happen, the Army and Police will collapse, there will be lawlessness and total war which many are trying to avoid and it may lead to disintegration which the Ibos will accept as well as the Yorubas.

Maybe This how God wants it.

My two cent is APC should Look inward and purge the rotten worms amongst them.

Las las never neglect days of Little beginnings.

Lipscomb:

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Wronggee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Guy know go kill yourself look. There nothing APC can do again cheesy cheesy
Lipscomb:

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Rawhumper(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bro This not Business as usual, everyday brings new mysteries with it.
Nigeria has been sleeping on time bomb.

Remember what triggered World War 2 was attack on small Poland by The German forces, Hilter didnt forsee the catastrophe awaiting him at the end of the day.

Bet me,if APC continues to overide the people's will, it will start
something it may regret and it may not just ne APC vs PDP, it may
escalate to something Else and i guarantee You, This not bragging but what will happen, the Army and Police will collapse, there will be lawlessness and total war which many are trying to avoid and it may lead to disintegration which the Ibos will accept as well as the Yorubas.

Maybe This how God wants it.

My two cent is APC should Look inward and purge the rotten worms amongst them.

Las las never neglect days of Little beginnings.

Lipscomb:

[quote author=Lipscomb post=94131181]Yes we reject the election. INEC should declare the election void and null pdp rigged pastor iyamu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.