Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (71566 Views)

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Nnamdi Kanu: May 30 Biafra Remembrance Day Live Video Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by fubsy: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dear Nigerians, the Edo Election is not a party thing o! It is the PEOPLE's thing. The people voted for a man of their choice and stood by him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by AustineJohn908(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region
You just blabbing nonsense. in the entire north, only Kano is up to the level of anambra and that's even when you use Revenues generated. but if it by per capital, we all know the whole northern people is poorer than anambrans

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
NaijaMutant:
By now, Lagosians and Yorubas should know that we are pained by the way one man has put them in servitude for over twenty years.

E dey pain us on your behalf.

E dey shame us on your behalf.

What an effontry for him to try to extend his thievery beyond Lagos.

Edo no be Lagos.
Edo is still behind southwest states
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by tiredoflife(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Following People I Believe did the job.

The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptation to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

Chief Tinubu godfatherism system angered the Edo People..

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men who play god where they should be..

Buhari hands were tied
He had no option than to fall in line after those sanctions
He understood the implications if he put his influence
It wasn't that he had a choice

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by slivertongue: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Game over for Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Pastor Ize-iyamu. We wish them goodbye

remaining retirement party

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by One4me: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Game over for Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Pastor Ize-iyamu. We wish them goodbye

Dont bet on it, People said more than this in 2015, for PDP.
This is even a loss of ONE STATE and it happened after Oshiomole was no longer the APC National Chairman.

This loss was AS A result of Buhari's plan and behind-the-scene manipulations to destroy the APC, so that it cannot present a formidable SOUTHERNER CANDIADATE, come 2023.
Southern Nigeria People, be wise, shine your eyes! Dont trade your future for a Plate of Porridge (Fulani domination for another EIGHT Years, come 2023!.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Aboguede(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Who the gods wants to kill they first make him mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by One4me: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2020
UDUJ:

I will be very brief.

Tinubu said he is the father of Nigerias democracy and that he and others suffered to ensure this democracy we are all presently enjoying. He said Obaseki was never part of those that contributed to this success. And he now said as the leader of democracy in Nigeria he is telling the people of Edo state to reject Godwin Obaseki.

This video by Tinubu is what really angered the edo populace and made even those that never planned to vote to dust their voters cards and go en masse to vote PDP cheesy

The Video may have angered some people in the PDP opposition and that is understandable but it didnot even contribute 0.5% to Obaseki's victory. Tinubu thinks too much of himself, until hegets on the ballot himself, he wont know how much others detest his over-reaching control and looting in the South West. Save his use of thugs and killers, he would have found out sooner.

But this is Nigeria, go and reflect on what happened in Kogi State, when Buhari was interested in his paddy-paddy winning that election (not even for APC to win, but just something personal for Yahayya Bello. Go and reflect on the steps taken by the President).
Buhari is focused on tearing APC into shreds and making it the most hated party, before 2023. he knows it is the party that the Southerners are banking-on, to get the Presidency in 2023 and he will destroy that party "in the minds of Nigerians", before that 2023.
Edo is just a sample.
undecided
Imagine, making GanDollar and all those Northerners Buhari handed over APC leadership to, to lead an election campaign for Edo, in Southern Nigeria? You think he is that daft or he structured such campaign to fail? shocked grin grin

Nigeria's President is Executive and has a lot of Power invested in it and will use it if it wants to.
For those pointing to Visa ban, What does a Buhari need to fear, at his age and with his 'stolen' wealth, about a US Visa ban?
if it is treatment, the Arab states will gladly take his money, Russia would, not to mention China!
Tell me what ANYONE who has the MONEY, can get in the US, that they cant get within China and Russia combined,..just mention one thing.
So, saying the US Visa ban threat contributed anything, is to miss the point.

Southerners in Nigeria are in for a very rough ride, if they dont use wisdom but allow the Northerners to fool them once again. Buhari is working for a Northern President in 2023, by destroying APC with his Policies.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by marsman: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Bbbwings:

If twenty years of apc can produce a dump site like lagos, I no want
Atleast it is better than the uncovered grave site south east
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by marsman: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2020
One4me:

The Video may have angered some people in the PDP opposition and that is understandable but it didnot even contribute 0.5% to Obaseki's victory. Tinubu thinks too much of himself, until hegets on the ballot himself, he wont know how much others detest his over-reaching control and looting in the South West. Save his use of thugs and killers, he would have found out sooner.

But this is Nigeria, go and reflect on what happened in Kogi State, when Buhari was interested in his paddy-paddy winning that election (not even for APC to win, but just something personal for Yahayya Bello. Go and reflect on the steps taken by the President).
Buhari is focused on tearing APC into shreds and making it the most hated party, before 2023. he knows it is the party that the Southerners are banking-on, to get the Presidency in 2023 and he will destroy that party "in the minds of Nigerians", before that 2023.
Edo is just a sample.
undecided
Imagine, making GanDollar and all those Northerners Buhari handed over APC leadership to, to lead an election campaign for Edo, in Southern Nigeria? You think he is that daft or he structured such campaign to fail? shocked grin grin

Nigeria's President is Executive and has a lot of Power invested in it and will use it if it wants to.
For those pointing to Visa ban, What does a Buhari need to fear, at his age and with his 'stolen' wealth, about a US Visa ban?
if it is treatment, the Arab states will gladly take his money, Russia would, not to mention China!
Tell me what ANYONE who has the MONEY, can get in the US, that they cant get within China and Russia combined,..just mention one thing.

Southerners in Nigeria are in for a very rough ride, if they dont use wisdom but allow the Northerners to fool them once again. Buhari is working for a Northern President in 2023, by destroying APC with his Policies.
Your word hit a g spot, i wouldn't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by meanest(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Did you just say buhari did not influence the election?
Righteousness89:
The Following People I Believe did the job.

The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptation to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

Chief Tinubu godfatherism system angered the Edo People..

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men who play god where they should be..
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by One4me: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2020
marsman:

Your word hit a g spot, i wouldn't lie.

You be ashawo kobo-kobo. grin grin

But it is the truth that no one wants to discuss. undecided
The 'End' that justify the 'Means'
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Gval123: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2020
[na English u day speak, but election na mathematics because it's all about numbers quote author=sreamsense post=94133862]You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by mindtricks: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2020
One4me:

Edo is just a sample.
undecided

Hmm, serious.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by marsman: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2020
One4me:

You be ashawo kobo-kobo. grin grin

But it is the truth that no one wants to discuss. undecided
The 'End' that justify the 'Means'
Lol, i be guy ohh, Na sense center of gravity i dey talk about.
And your conspiracy, i can bet that nobody has ever actually thought it like that. I hope it isn't true, because it might actually lead to the separation we are trying to avoid.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by eeetuk(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Why did the people of Edo State reelect governor Obaseki? Thank God I am not from Edo state because I see nothing that earned him reelection. I want to talk about a few things that makes reelection of governor Obaseki so insulting.

Look at the picture below—which captured dignitaries on the chairs. I numbered three things in this photograph which brought tears to my eyes.

first is label #1—a floor that appeared like speed bumps and hill. Label #2 shows a photographer with his two knees on a deep hole –long enough to swallow his two knees. And label #3 is 2nd photographer in white outfit. Look at his feet and the shoes he wears. They look nasty and I am almost throwing up.

Governor Obaseki has been in the office for four years, yet, the floor in Edo state looked so nasty. The floor looks like old stone age era—where primitive people used to live.
Does governor Obaseki maintain roads?

Does governor Obaseki build a decent place for people to gather?

Under governor Obaseki, what has changed in Edo State that is not reflected in this picture.

What has governor Obaseki achieved that this picture failed to capture?

No way I could have voted for governor Obaseki. Picture of a floor in Edo State below does not speak of a performing governor, it speaks of a failed leadership.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by UDUJ(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2020
One4me:

Edo is just a sample.
undecided

Perfect elucidation. You saw through the veiled plots and machinations. Makes sense cool
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by juneman: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Ize-iyamu is not a good strategist... he shouldn't have agreed to be used by Oshiomole and the likes of Tinubu. Because realistically there is no way he would have defeated Obaseki. Because of greed for political power he just fall yakata

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Islie:

THE CABLE
can you imagine this old man
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by madjune(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Nigerians and politics.

Make una go kill Tinubu anx osho naa.
After una go still complain about Obaseki and governance.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by SmartPolician: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region

Aboki, the topic is about Edo

Don't change it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by UDUJ(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2020
eeetuk:
Why did the people of Edo State reelect governor Obaseki? Thank God I am not from Edo state because I see nothing that earned him reelection. I want to talk about a few things that makes reelection of governor Obaseki so insulting.

Look at the picture below—which captured dignitaries on the chairs. I numbered three things in this photograph which brought tears to my eyes.

first is label #1—a floor that appeared like speed bumps and hill. Label #2 shows a photographer with his two knees on a deep hole –long enough to swallow his two knees. And label #3 is 2nd photographer in white outfit. Look at his feet and the shoes he wears. They look nasty and I am almost throwing up.

Governor Obaseki has been in the office for four years, yet, the floor in Edo state looked so nasty. The floor looks like old stone age era—where primitive people used to live.
Does governor Obaseki maintain roads?

Does governor Obaseki build a decent place for people to gather?

Under governor Obaseki, what has changed in Edo State that is not reflected in this picture.

What has governor Obaseki achieved that this picture failed to capture?

No way I could have voted for governor Obaseki. Picture of a floor in Edo State below does not speak of a performing governor, it speaks of a failed leadership.

Your post makes no sense. I think you should have just kept quiet and read then move on instead of posting this trash and exposing your very poor intellect.

First thats not a road, that's a Chiefs house. The guy in white sitting down is ize iyamu and the guy kneeling down is oshiomole. I don't know how you want Obaseki to tar the compounds of every persons house in Edo state cheesy

I still cannot believe what you posted. Where you drunk when you made this post?

Damn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by AdmissionGetEas: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Godfatherism is just a step, many anomalies need to be corrected in Nigeria politics.

Secure University Admission via IJMB or JUPEB into 200level, check my signature
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by AAPS(m): 12:33am On Sep 21, 2020
We are at your Service

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by frankfrank(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2020
sreamsense:
You people have started with rubbish analysis now. Why didn't you talk about this rubbish before election started if really you were sure ? Starting analysis after market has closed.

One of them spotted here.

You still get liver to spew bla bla bla, who tell you say market close?

Na now market open more confidence we get to dislodge them from Eko.

Obaseki carry Go.
osho, iyamu, kabaka, captain and tinubu, pull over. Oga Obaseki next level to na Abuja enroute Eko.

Obaseki pepper dem.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by ScotMisile: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Chino has taught this one how to insult Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by garfield1: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That's past now. At least, we've proved our mettle that we're not stupid. Congrats to edolites

I wish oshio had fielded ogie or odubu
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by SmartPolician: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2020
chrismastre5:
The US ban no mean anything, infact i think the cabal asked us to make that pronouncement in other to hide under the ban as a reason not interfere so that osho and the rest will not see the clear antics of Buhari and his goons

An ordinary Nigerian politican tells almighty America what to do?

How old are you, please?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by victons(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

what exactly brought Igbos to this , are you pained?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by garfield1: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the audacity of the Bullion van man in insulting the sensibility of Edo people.An undemocratic man lecturing people on democracy.The collapse of APC is @ hand.

Pdp will collapse soon
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by UDUJ(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

I wish oshio had fielded ogie or odubu

You sound very calm and remorseful tonight cheesy

Last night you were very vocal and boasting about your party rigging machinery, lol cheesy

It's difficult stopping a movement whose time has come. Good luck in Ondo state cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.