Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,577 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (71576 Views)

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / Nnamdi Kanu: May 30 Biafra Remembrance Day Live Video Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Shaev7(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Self made god. Who give you leader of democrats? thief. what did you fight for? I see no good in you except the fact that God create You!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

Oga,leave lagos.don't dare compare tinubu to oshiomhole.what is your problem? So because oshiomhole work else where,you think it will work elsewhere? Funny.don't try that.always know your limit.ogie would have been governor since 2016 not obaseki.he should have brought ogie this time around than pastor
ok lagos guy. Ogie I know is more brutal than obaseki. He could slap Oshiomhole publicly and nothing would happen. See you wey no even sabi dey talk about edo. I remembet all you said against obaseki, someone you knew nothing about. Oshiomhole can't be, without tinubu. Take note of that. Now he's been used and dumped. He allowed himself to be pushed into a perpetual dungeon by tinubu. What a pity
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by banio: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
DO NOT BE DECEIVED. WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT HE WILL REAP.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by chrismastre5(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

An ordinary Nigerian politican tells almighty America what to do?

How old are you, please?
US can do anything to protect its interests, i mean anything you can imagine. Stop allowing politicians use your head, this is politics. dont be surprised that they are in connieval with the sponsors of boko boys. interms of interest, anyone can tell them what to do in so far as it did not go contrary to what they stand to gain.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by Queenserah26(f): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Honestly, I enjoyed it!
Carlyscales:

Oga be calming down!

this is the most logical, intelligent and correct analysis of what played out in Edo elections that I've read so far.

if you have better analysis put it forward or smartly dissect his populations and disagree.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by garfield1: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
ok lagos guy. Ogie I know is more brutal than obaseki. He could slap Oshiomhole publicly and nothing would happen. See you wey no even sabi dey talk about edo. I remembet all you said against obaseki, someone you knew nothing about. Oshiomhole can't be, without tinubu. Take note of that. Now he's been used and dumped. He allowed himself to be pushed into a perpetual dungeon by tinubu. What a pity

There was never a time I said obaseki cannot win.I knew he had a big chance to win afterall he was an incumbent.what I didn't know was that majority of the people were supporting obaseki,no signs showed otherwise.I thought pastor still had that grassroot support.I also calculated that federal might will be heavily used but it failed.a lot of people in aso rock obviously supported obaseki.I suspected it when the police failed to stop thugs from removing the assembly roof and when police helped the first lady to disrupt apc rallies or when DSS helped to arrest some apc members.you can see that even obaseki thanked buhari and buhari even congratulated him.he hardly does this.
Obaseki is a sitting governor gunning for reelection and many governors won't be comfortable fighting him afterall many of them hate oshiomhole..

Let me correct something.tinubu never pushed oshiomhole into removing obaseki,it was all oshio plan.he wanted to be jagaban like tinubu forgetting that tinubu is not his.my happiness is that oshiomhole at least won edo north and his LGA.it was pastor that failed completely
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by bigfish3k: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
[/s][s] Na Tinubu be your presido? Has Tinubu ever held any position at the Federal level, Tinubu only served as Senator represented Lagos and as the Lagos state governor for 8 years so tell me, how is Nigeria suffering because of Tinubu? Is Lagos not doing well economically to the extent everyone from other regions are migrating into Lagos state. Oh was it because he formed alliance with Buhari Party, mr Man Nigeria suffering did not start from Buhari's government, Una suffering started ever since the suspension of Regional government and the Introduction of Unitary by Igbo and now Fulanis is stealing everyone's wealth and resources. Stop spreading propaganda that Tinubu caused the suffering, learn to say the truth mr man.
Nigeria started suffering when you people fought Ojukwu not to reverse the mistake of the poorly learned Ironsi
You all adopted and supported Ironsi unitary system when you fought against Ojukwu and supported the north not to implement the aburi accord signed by all the regional governors including the president and vice president which was meant to return us to the regional system which you all are now clamoring for today with the name tag of restructuring

Nigeria's degradation really started in 1970's when Igbos were defeated and they left the position of the president and governance of the country to the SW and the north.
Since then nothing has worked including the refineries, railways, airways, Nigerian shipping line, NEPA, economic downturn etc.
Only igbos can rescue nigeria. Kiss the truth
Nigeria will continue to remain a shithole unless the igbos rule

If you say Tinubu is not ruling, why is he parading himself as the national leader of the ruling party and why is he calling himself as the leader of Nigerian democrats in his edo elections speech.
Why is he fighting anybody that is opposed to Buharis bad rulership
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jneutron4000: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
bigfish3k:

Nigeria started suffering when you people fought Ojukwu not to reverse the mistake of the poorly learned Ironsi
You all adopted and supported Ironsi unitary system when you fought against Ojukwu and supported the north not to implement the aburi accord signed by all the regional governors including the president and vice president which was meant to return us to the regional system which you all are now clamoring for today with the name tag of restructuring

Nigeria's degradation really started in 1970's when Igbos were defeated and they left the position of the president and governance of the country to the SW and the north.
Since then nothing has worked including the refineries, railways, airways, Nigerian shipping line, NEPA, economic downturn etc.
Only igbos can rescue nigeria. Kiss the truth
Nigeria will continue to remain a shithole unless the igbos rule

If you say Tinubu is not ruling, why is he parading himself as the national leader of the ruling party and why is he calling himself as the leader of Nigerian democrats in his edo elections speech.
Why is he fighting anybody that is opposed to Buharis bad rulership
No, before Nigeria fought Ojukwu, Igbo suffered Nigerians to the extent that 1. Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta 2. Bakassi choose to leave Nigeria and join Cameroon all this of Igbos greedines and wickedness Savy? Tinubu is Yoruba De facto Prime minister, so he is a National Leader because Yoruba is a Nation because we are still in Nigeria he got involved in Edo canvass for his party APC.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by bigfish3k: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
No, before Nigeria fought Ojukwu, Igbo suffered Nigerians to the extent that 1. Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta 2. Bakassi choose to leave Nigeria and join Cameroon all this of Igbos greedines and wickedness Savy? Tinubu is Yoruba De facto Prime minister, so he is a National Leader because Yoruba is a Nation because we are still in Nigeria he got involved in Edo canvass for his party APC.
All that you wrote preceded Ojukwus corrections at the aburi accord which you fought against after signing it
From the time you people fought the corrections of Ojukwu till now, Nigeria is yet to recover

You accused igbos of wickedness, Ojukwu corrected all and gave you a way forward. You blindly fought it and millions of people died, 53yrs after you are asking for the same corrections you fought earlier.
Middle belt have apologized for fighting a foolish war against the igbos. When is SW going to apologize or they will sink like oshiomole because of pride and continue twisting the truth
If Tinubu is SW prime Minister, why is he extending it to the SS with an order to the edo people on who to vote

If they give you oduduwa Republic, I bet you people will never allow Tinubu to rule you because you know he is selfish and wicked because you want the best for your nation but you will be gladly advertising him for Nigerians because you don't care
The same way the north will not allow PMB to rule them if they have arewa republic because they will want to compete and grow like other nations
You black men are just wicked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by jneutron4000: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
bigfish3k:

All that you wrote preceded Ojukwus corrections at the aburi accord which you fought against after signing it
From the time you people fought the corrections of Ojukwu till now, Nigeria is yet to recover

You accused igbos of wickedness, Ojukwu corrected all and gave you a way forward. You blindly fought it and millions of people died, 53yrs after you are asking for the same corrections you fought earlier.
Middle belt have apologized for fighting a foolish war against the igbos. When is SW going to apologize or they will sink like oshiomole because of pride and continue twisting the truth
If Tinubu is SW prime Minister, why is he extending it to the SS with an order to the edo people on who to vote

If they give you oduduwa Republic, I bet you people will never allow Tinubu to rule you because you know he is selfish and wicked because you want the best for your nation but you will be gladly advertising him for Nigerians because you don't care
The same way the north will not allow PMB to rule them if they have arewa republic because they will want to compete and grow like other nations
You black men are just wicked
If we get Oduduwa Republic, our political system will be different from what Practice in Nigeria. If you want, I can send you the Yoruba constitution under Western Nigeria during regional government, in our constitution, you will see proper Democratic system where there is proper check and balance of political power. Nigeria political space need duggedness and master stragegies to be able to save your own people, Despite the fact that Awolowo was a very honest and upright man who loves his people the Yoruba and as well want Nigeria to be great, what happen to him, you Igbos and Fulanis jail that man for 10 years 1963 just under two to three years the British left, you see that Igbos and Fulanis represent that evil in a black man. A prime minister in person of Awolowo that gave his people free education, free health care, affordable housing estates, farm settlements, first Olympic size stadium in Africa, first TV station in Africa even before France, job security etc, after achieving that for his people the Yoruba, that same man had a vision to do the same in Nigeria, without knowing that their are evil minded towards him, if Awolowo was to be a white man with such brain power, The white people irrespective of their Nationality will protect, and appreciate such person But what did Igbo and Hausa fulani black people did? They jailed him, hoping he die in captivity. For your Information the problem we all are facing today, Igbos are the genesis of that problem, If you are not aware, we actually sat down and negotiated on being Nigeria before Independence at Lancaster, who destroyed that Negotiation, it is you Igbos, Nnamdi Azikwe was busy fighting and causing problems in Western parliament which is Yoruba Parliament in Ibadan. Azikwe, Aguiyi Ironsi and some Igbo politicians planned to destroy the system of government where we control our resources, security and our destiny, then they introduced Unitary system that the Fulanis are benefiting from now, tell me is that not evil
Now when Fulanis has tested that power your greed initiated, you had a Meeting with them at Aburi hoping to correct your mistakes when Fulanis have seen what benefits them. You people are not honest and you love twisting history facts to suit you.
Middle belt apologises to you is their problem, for your Information you Igbos have to apology to the Yoruba Nation because first, you planned with Fulani to jail Awolowo, secondly you killed our Premier Akintola who has no business in Eastern region and he was not even the Prime Minister of Nigeria, you killed Ademulegu and his 8 months old pregnant lady, after all Your evil atrocities, when you declare war, rather for you to face the Fulanis in the North, you brought war into Ore Yoruba land and killed Yoruba people, We would never let it go.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by bigfish3k: 2:45am On Sep 22, 2020
jneutron4000:
If we get Oduduwa Republic, our political system will be different from what Practice in Nigeria. If you want, I can send you the Yoruba constitution under Western Nigeria during regional government, in our constitution, you will see proper Democratic system where there is proper check and balance of political power. Nigeria political space need duggedness and master stragegies to be able to save your own people, Despite the fact that Awolowo was a very honest and upright man who loves his people the Yoruba and as well want Nigeria to be great, what happen to him, you Igbos and Fulanis jail that man for 10 years 1963 just under two to three years the British left, you see that Igbos and Fulanis represent that evil in a black man. A prime minister in person of Awolowo that gave his people free education, free health care, affordable housing estates, farm settlements, first Olympic size stadium in Africa, first TV station in Africa even before France, job security etc, after achieving that for his people the Yoruba, that same man had a vision to do the same in Nigeria, without knowing that their are evil minded towards him, if Awolowo was to be a white man with such brain power, The white people irrespective of their Nationality will protect, and appreciate such person But what did Igbo and Hausa fulani black people did? They jailed him, hoping he die in captivity. For your Information the problem we all are facing today, Igbos are the genesis of that problem, If you are not aware, we actually sat down and negotiated on being Nigeria before Independence at Lancaster, who destroyed that Negotiation, it is you Igbos, Nnamdi Azikwe was busy fighting and causing problems in Western parliament which is Yoruba Parliament in Ibadan. Azikwe, Aguiyi Ironsi and some Igbo politicians planned to destroy the system of government where we control our resources, security and our destiny, then they introduced Unitary system that the Fulanis are benefiting from now, tell me is that not evil
Now when Fulanis has tested that power your greed initiated, you had a Meeting with them at Aburi hoping to correct your mistakes when Fulanis have seen what benefits them. You people are not honest and you love twisting history facts to suit you.
Middle belt apologises to you is their problem, for your Information you Igbos have to apology to the Yoruba Nation because first, you planned with Fulani to jail Awolowo, secondly you killed our Premier Akintola who has no business in Eastern region and he was not even the Prime Minister of Nigeria, you killed Ademulegu and his 8 months old pregnant lady, after all Your evil atrocities, when you declare war, rather for you to face the Fulanis in the North, you brought war into Ore Yoruba land and killed Yoruba people, We would never let it go.
We are still saying the same thing. All these happened before Ojukwus corrections
Ojukwu corrected everything at the aburi accord
Why did you people fight the corrections that would have solved all our problems forever.
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by goaldynboy: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region [/s]

Who is this fool?!!!

So the guy doesn't have right to discuss what happened in Edo state, but you have the right? Ba?
Re: Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu by goaldynboy: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the south...

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Edo matter una carry for head like Gala.

Since 2015 this is the only man the Igbos ever supported that he won election. Since 2015

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region [/s]

Who is this fool?!!!

So the guy doesn't have right to discuss what happened in Edo state because he is from east, but you have the right?

Do you know if he resides in Edo state and voted in the election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.